Sec 8 housing projects!!!

anna

Rookie
Jul 31, 2009
Barry hussein will be using billions to build housing projects for minoritys and illeagles!! He lives in the whitehouse and he wants his black brothers and sisters to live in the projects!!!! Commie barry!!! Slum lord from shitcago!!!

Barry hussein will be using billions to build housing projects for minoritys and illeagles!! He lives in the whitehouse and he wants his black brothers and sisters to live in the projects!!!! Commie barry!!! Slum lord from shitcago!!!

i'm sure someone's mentioned this to you before, but i think it bears repeating.

you're really, really stupid.
and apparently a racist as well.

thanks for stopping by.

• Banned
no problem, you fucking racist!!!! enjoy the hood!!! lol

That would be jazzy, classless worthless msnbc troll. She's just getting started, wait till she starts bragging about her imaginary mansion staffed by n***ers. Back under the bridge with you, dumbfuck asshole.

• Banned
no housing projects for me!!! we own and always did!! guess what, we actually pay our own mortgage unlike the crackwhores like you, living off the system!!! food stamps, free medical and free housing!!! shit, i'm gonna get a perm and a tan!!! i want some freebies too!!!

no housing projects for me!!! we own and always did!! guess what, we actually pay our own mortgage unlike the crackwhores like you, living off the system!!! food stamps, free medical and free housing!!! shit, i'm gonna get a perm and a tan!!! i want some freebies too!!!

crackwhore? don't project.... that's your line of work...not mine.

i've probably paid more in taxes this year than you've paid in your life.

this stuff may have flown on your other board...

I'm figuring an insane troll like you isn't going to last all that long here.

crackwhore? don't project.... that's your line of work...not mine.

i've probably paid more in taxes this year than you've paid in your life.

this stuff may have flown on your other board...

I'm figuring an insane troll like you isn't going to last all that long here.

No, this stuff didn't fly there either. It was sometimes a cesspool, but it wasn't stormfront.

Barry hussein will be using billions to build housing projects for minoritys...

It's not as if he would be the first and it is doubtful he will be the last. perhaps you would prefer they live on the streets? Maybe in your neighborhood? By the way, could you possibly provide a link?

...and illeagles!!

Are there that many symbols of this country that are sick? They need their own place? I had no idea. Though considering that they were once endangered, I suppose the powers that be would rather be safe than sorry. Not to mention the other types besides Bald, Golden, Crested, Philadelphia...

I'd be upset if they were concerned about ill seagulls. I hate those creatures, if found more than a mile from the beach, it should be legal to shoot them. Eagles, I'm okay with.

No need for a link, nice feel good animal story. I believe it's true just because of the warm, fuzzy feeling it gives me.

He lives in the whitehouse...

Just like every other President before him, what's the problem? Where would you have him live? You have a rental or looking for a roomate?

Again, no need for a link, I know where the President lives. Oh, and that would be The White House.

...and he wants his black brothers and sisters to live in the projects!!!!

I'm pretty sure he doesn't, but if you have a link to information stating otherwise, I'd be happy to look at it, until then, I'm going with "he'd rather everyone have their own home instead of the public housing alternative..." Just like every other President, maybe.

Now, this would be a good place for a link. Any story where our President states that he "wants his black brothers and sisters to live in the projects" will suffice.

Any one story, just one...

Commie barry!!!

That's yet to be proven, though it doesn't look good for the long haul, IMO.

Slum lord from shitcago!!!

Um, yeah... Look, I'm pretty sure he's not. I would guess that, if he did own any sort of income property that failed to meet acceptable standards, we'd have heard about it long before now. So you're just making shit up.

Then again, if you have a link...

My sincere apologies to all on behalf of all of the old msnbc'ers for the fact that she found her way here to pollute your forum too.

Forum List

Back