SEBASTIAN BACH Says He 'Would Do A Better Job' Running The Country Than DONALD TRUMP

After one of Sebastian's followers chimed in with "Sebastian, you could do a much better job", Bach came back with: "I'm actually not running for president I'm perfectly happy playing music for a living. An actual politician would do a much better job at running the country then somebody who has never been a politician before. Is this so hard to grasp for you?"

whats that gotten yas but globo homo inc uniparty

Scooby-Doo would do a better job of running the country than the current squatter in the oval office.

• Banned
Trump attempts to distract from the fact that he’s done nothing for hardworking Americans by flame-throwing.

Not one regressive can answer my question.

You all act like it’s the end of the world, yet our economy is booming and we have peace. The only thing wrong is the collective meltdown of the regressives.

It would be cool to have a president with a band.
"Me me in the oval rehearsal room dudes....party's on !"

Hahaha ...you enter the White House and the whole place smells like Pantera just left.
(rip Dime and Vinnie :icon_cry: )

Last edited:
Sebastian Bach has much more talent/far better actor than Trump so that's a given. Bach has acted in broadway plays.

Yeah he's the baby, vs someone who whines about everything and plays the victim 24/7. lol

you mean like the poster we have here called the wheelie addict?...like that guy?...

I see you are a Latinum, Platinum, Gold, Bronze, and Silver member. I wish I had those privileges as a lowly brass member.

Yeah he's the baby, vs someone who whines about everything and plays the victim 24/7. lol

you mean like the poster we have here called the wheelie addict?...like that guy?...

I see you are a Latinum, Platinum, Gold, Bronze, and Silver member. I wish I had those privileges as a lowly brass member.

you gotta pay your dues....in 4 more years you may get the multiple metals award....

Forum List

Back