SeattleTimes fails to mention Columbus Day Holiday

When I was a gradeschool kid in the early 60s - CC was considered an icon.

Alwsays noted.

Yet majorpapers like TheSeattleTimes dindt even note Columbus Day.

I reside in King County Wa - first named for a southern politician - then chanded to honor MLK Jr (withouta vote btw)

Alwsays noted.

I reside in King County Wa - first named for a southern politician - then chanded to honor MLK Jr (withouta vote btw)

The Seattle times fails to mention a lot of things. Its progressive that way.

On the plus side though as a worker based out of Seattle you get paid sick days. The fact business is leaving the city limits should be of no concern. Look how Detroit turned out.

Kind of late noticing this, aren't you? Perhaps you remember the big 500th Anniversary celebrations in 1991? NO?!?! I guess that's because there weren't any! CC's legacy has been mixed and only kids and government employees get the day off, anyway. So what news the was the paper supposed to report?

Alwsays noted.

It WAS voted on in the county council and by the state legislature. Maybe this is why they went for the change. William R. King - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

America was discovered centuries before Columbus, perhaps thousands of years before.
Columbus thought he was in India.

Everything connected with America is being removed as the country is deemed by the left too evil to continue.

Kind of late noticing this, aren't you? Perhaps you remember the big 500th Anniversary celebrations in 1991? NO?!?! I guess that's because there weren't any! CC's legacy has been mixed and only kids and government employees get the day off, anyway. So what news the was the paper supposed to report?

For one thing - the paper could have reported that there was no US mail delivery on Columbus Day.

Lots of people propbably went to great difficulty walking down stairwells etc to check their mail that day.

For one thing - the paper could have reported that there was no US mail delivery on Columbus Day.

Lots of people propbably went to great difficulty walking down stairwells etc to check their mail that day.

Your pathetic drunk ass had difficulty stumbling down the stairwell to check your mail? god I feel sorry for you, if that was a bottle of Jamison Whiskey in your mailbox you would be down there quicker than Usain Bolt wouldn't you?:eusa_liar:

Papers aren't expected to report general knowledge on a daily basis. We all went to school and know when Columbus Day is.

Papers aren't expected to report general knowledge on a daily basis. We all went to school and know when Columbus Day is.

So whjy dont thesmucks give it a rest reminding us to "fall back????????

Did it 3 times

Forum List

Back