Seattle Vs New England

Face it, the better team won. They were intercepted by a 21-year-old rookie.

Dont go getting on your high horse Chris. The Patriots won and congratulations. Your team played a hell of a game and no one can take anything away from them, but if they run Lynch the Seahawks win. Let's not get over-enthusiastic and cocky here.

Congratulations to you and your team, but let's not get carried away

As soon as your buddy Huggy stops throwing a hissy fit. :D how bout that?

The truth of the matter is both teams played at a championship level and the Patriots won because when Seattle had the game 99% iced they made probably the worst coaching decision in Super Bowl history. Run the ball and we are having a totally different conversation and you know it damned good and well. :lol: So does the rest of the world.

I don't think the outcome has anything to do with "who the better team" was and I would say that had Seattle won as well. This game came down to who had the ball as time ran out. That was Seattle and then they proceeded to make a play call that completely defies all semblance of logic and reason. Run the ball and Seattle wins.

But they didn't. It was a total bonehead, dumbass, stupid decision by Pete Carroll on a single play and that's why you won. You dodged a bullet. So...great game. Congratulations. Well played. Great respect to the Patriots. But again...let's not get carried away and act like this was a 14 point ass-whipping. ;)

Sure it does. That's 4 Superbowl rings for Tom Brady. Lol. :D

Dont go getting on your high horse Chris. The Patriots won and congratulations. Your team played a hell of a game and no one can take anything away from them, but if they run Lynch the Seahawks win. Let's not get over-enthusiastic and cocky here.

The truth of the matter is both teams played at a championship level and the Patriots won because when Seattle had the game 99% iced they made probably the worst coaching decision in Super Bowl history. Run the ball and we are having a totally different conversation and you know it damned good and well. :lol: So does the rest of the world.

I don't think the outcome has anything to do with "who the better team" was and I would say that had Seattle won as well. This game came down to who had the ball as time ran out. That was Seattle and then they proceeded to make a play call that completely defies all semblance of logic and reason. Run the ball and Seattle wins.

But they didn't. It was a total bonehead, dumbass, stupid decision by Pete Carroll on a single play and that's why you won. You dodged a bullet. So...great game. Congratulations. Well played. Great respect to the Patriots. But again...let's not get carried away and act like this was a 14 point ass-whipping. ;)

It was a great game and a lot of fun to watch.

It was a great game and a lot of fun to watch.

It made me three hundred dollars richer.

Besides, after yours and others asinine comments about the Pats and the stupid ball scandal, I think I deserve to gloat a bit. :D Ha-ha!

Let's not also forget, yes, play calling IS part of the game and a determination on how good your team is. It counts.

I'm glad you don't have to drink yourself into a stupor Chris..all alone like that and everything but seriously...Just take your win and shut your pretty pie hole. You don't have a thimble's full of football knowledge and you know THAT. You were lucky..so was Brady..at least he knows it.
because the ball bouncing into seattles lap was pure skill..Who you fucking kidding

I'm glad you don't have to drink yourself into a stupor Chris..all alone like that and everything but seriously...Just take your win and shut your pretty pie hole. You don't have a thimble's full of football knowledge and you know THAT. You were lucky..so was Brady..at least he knows it.
because the ball bouncing into seattles lap was pure skill..Who you fucking kidding

They got lucky at the end of the first half and don't forget Brady got picked at the beginning of the game so Seattle got lucky the entire game. Not lucky enough though. Lol

Besides, after yours and others asinine comments about the Pats and the stupid ball scandal, I think I deserve to gloat a bit. :D Ha-ha!

Let's not also forget, yes, play calling IS part of the game and a determination on how good your team is. It counts.

You have every right to gloat, just as Seahawks would have gloated, had they won.

You have every right to gloat, just as Seahawks would have gloated, had they won.

I think I've been quite lady like . . . so far. :D Lol.

You've been cool. I'm not angry at the Pats fans. Enjoy your good fortune! I'm honestly happy you got a chance to enjoy what was most likely going to be an easy victory for the Seahawks. Congratulations! Nobody was more surprised than Brady. The look on his face going from despair to complete shock and then relief and then again to exhilaration was priceless. HE was certain that his team had lost. Of the 10-15 possibilities in the three plays left with Seattle on the one yard line I doubt Brady thought it possible that the Seahawks would NOT score an easy TD leaving less than 20 seconds on the clock. If Wilson hadn't done the ONE stupid thing he did with the exception of fumbling the ball the odds of the Hawks losing were astronomically small.

But he did and that is that. Enjoy!

You've been cool. I'm not angry at the Pats fans. Enjoy your good fortune! I'm honestly happy you got a chance to enjoy what was most likely going to be an easy victory for the Seahawks. Congratulations! Nobody was more surprised than Brady. The look on his face going from despair to complete shock and then relief and then again to exhilaration was priceless. HE was certain that his team had lost. Of the 10-15 possibilities in the three plays left with Seattle on the one yard line I doubt Brady thought it possible that the Seahawks would NOT score an easy TD leaving less than 20 seconds on the clock. If Wilson hadn't done the ONE stupid thing he did with the exception of fumbling the ball the odds of the Hawks losing were astronomically small.

Not so sure how sincere this is, but thank you. :) Play calling and mistakes and all that stuff counts, Huggy. But, you can call it luck if that's what makes you feel better. :D

Not so sure how sincere this is, but thank you. :) Play calling and mistakes and all that stuff counts, Huggy. But, you can call it luck if that's what makes you feel better. :D
Yeah the "enjoy what was most likely going to be an easy victory for the Seahawks." Is pretty backhanded.

What about the fact that the Patriots scored two touchdowns in less than 6 minutes, that was pretty good execution against a good defense.

I'm not calling it luck at all. I'm not really sure what to call it. Because to say you were lucky would be to insist the Seahawks were "unlucky" and that clearly was not the case. They were not unlucky. They were mind bogglingly stupid. They did an incredibly risky thing betting a whole season's worth of effort on the dependability of this unproven receiver against a tight coverage when there was plenty of time to either run Lynch for the one yard or have Wilson keep the ball and go in himself like he has time and time again throughout the season. Wilson has made THAT run dozens of times without once getting sacked for a loss. He could have scored from one yard in his sleep. No..it wasn't bad luck nor good luck for you guys. If I was Brady I might want to consider retiring though... HE knows he dodged a huge bullet. AND would have had to answer a lot of uncomfortable questions which he will get a pass on with the victory.

I'm not calling it luck at all. I'm not really sure what to call it. Because to say you were lucky would be to insist the Seahawks were "unlucky" and that clearly was not the case. They were not unlucky. They were mind bogglingly stupid. They did an incredibly risky thing betting a whole season's worth of effort on the dependability of this unproven receiver against a tight coverage when there was plenty of time to either run Lynch for the one yard or have Wilson keep the ball and go in himself like he has time and time again throughout the season. Wilson has made THAT run dozens of times without once getting sacked for a loss. He could have scored from one yard in his sleep. No..it wasn't bad luck nor good luck for you guys. If I was Brady I might want to consider retiring though... HE knows he dodged a huge bullet. AND would have had to answer a lot of uncomfortable questions which he will get a pass on with the victory.

Screw you. The Pats took advantage of your teams mistakes. That isn't luck. That is football. Now stop yer crying.

It wasn't the outcome I wanted but it was a good game. The Hawks couldn't keep pulling a rabbit out of the hat, the Patriots moved the ball better but in the end it was a very close call. That's football. I thought the Hawks should have ran it too but I believe the thinking was it's what everyone was expecting and it was a good throw but they were too well covered, like most of the game.

What's with the halftime show? It looks like it was made for 10 year olds!

It wasn't the outcome I wanted but it was a good game. The Hawks couldn't keep pulling a rabbit out of the hat, the Patriots moved the ball better but in the end it was a very close call. That's football. I thought the Hawks should have ran it too but I believe the thinking was it's what everyone was expecting and it was a good throw but they were too well covered, like most of the game.

What's with the halftime show? It looks like it was made for 10 year olds!

Well, I give Katy Perry credit. She kept it nice and clean. :D There was no boob gate or anything like that. :lol:

Let's not forget, families and children are watching, so I didn't have a problem with the halftime show. I never really care that much about that stuff anyways. Football is the reason why I watch the Superbowl.

Yeah the "enjoy what was most likely going to be an easy victory for the Seahawks." Is pretty backhanded.

What about the fact that the Patriots scored two touchdowns in less than 6 minutes, that was pretty good execution against a good defense.

The Pats came back from a 10 point deficit and then our boy intercepted in the end zone. That is not luck no matter what the negative nellies say. :D That is skill and a good team. We took advantage of some bad calls. That's football.

Also, if anything was dumb luck it was the bobbling catch made by one of the Seahawks. They wouldn't been nearly as close if he hadn't been LUCKY and caught that ball.

Well, I give Katy Perry credit. She kept it nice and clean. :D There was no boob gate or anything like that. :lol:

Let's not forget, families and children are watching, so I didn't have a problem with the halftime show. I never really care that much about that stuff anyways. Football is the reason why I watch the Superbowl.
We might as well watch cartoons if we are concerned about keeping the kids entertained during halftime. The show looked like something on Nickelodeon. And are we all supposed to be rap fans? There's a lot of room in between too adult and too childish.

Forum List

Back