Seattle Vs New England

How much pain are you in, just think three more and you got your 3peat.

Lots!

I've never seen such a stupid ass way to lose a football game in my entire life.

What a dumb ass way to piss away a whole season's worth of effort to get that far.

Brady must feel like he is the luckiest son of a bitch on the planet.

What about that bouncy catch caught by your guy? Talk about dumb luck! Lol.

I thought after that lucky catch it was over, but Seattle's luck finally ran out

Again that wasn't luck, that was a break. Kearse showed incredible concentration bringing that ball in. The Patriots caught a break when Lane and Avril were lost for the game. The Patriots took advantage and attacked those weaknesses. New England caught some breaks and Seattle caught some breaks. Frankly, the players on each team did what they needed to do with those breaks. Again....why you pass when it's 2nd down on the 1 with a running back who can move the pile 3 yards a carry is anyone's guess and it's something that will be asked over and over all week and beyond

I won't ask, I don't care, the game was good luck, breaks, whatever you feel like calling it. I don't really care. I call it luck, that's what I saw, you call it a break. I am good with that.

Lots!

I've never seen such a stupid ass way to lose a football game in my entire life.

What a dumb ass way to piss away a whole season's worth of effort to get that far.

I thought after that lucky catch it was over, but Seattle's luck finally ran out

Again that wasn't luck, that was a break. Kearse showed incredible concentration bringing that ball in. The Patriots caught a break when Lane and Avril were lost for the game. The Patriots took advantage and attacked those weaknesses. New England caught some breaks and Seattle caught some breaks. Frankly, the players on each team did what they needed to do with those breaks. Again....why you pass when it's 2nd down on the 1 with a running back who can move the pile 3 yards a carry is anyone's guess and it's something that will be asked over and over all week and beyond

You look up and the ball is bouncing around off your chest and knees ect ...Luck:thup:

So what? There was still plenty of time to take the Offense down the field. It was just made a little easier with that lucky reception. That catch didn't decide the game. It just made it easier to attempt to score.

Lots!

I won't ask, I don't care, the game was good luck, breaks, whatever you feel like calling it. I don't really care. I call it luck, that's what I saw, you call it a break. I am good with that.

Seattle was lucky at the end of the first half and almost got lucky at the end of the game. How much luck do you want? Seattle would have been lucky to win that game. The better team won. Close but no cigar.

Would you rather lose a close 1 or get blown out? Either way its heartbreaking. This is like when the pistons lost to spurs 2005 game 7. I'm still not over it and at least we won in 2004. But back 2 back is special. Sooo close

Lots!

Lots!

That is because you are a cynical prick. You just come to message boards because you think it makes you look intelligent making easy observations. It takes a certain kind of asshole to get pleasure from other's discomfort. Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Pretty simple ,,,why would ya throw the ball......... unless you were trying to prove something......rub a little extra salt in the wound.........

Pete Carroll trying to get cute again, this time it backfired on him

Carroll didn't make that stupid call. That bit of genius was Darrell Bevell.

He'll be in Atlanta next year and i'm sure Carroll approved of the call

Ya he probably did. Time to give his assistants IQ tests. Trust BUT VERIFY! I hope to Christ Carroll has learned a valuable lesson this evening.

Time for Wilson to get that stupid "trust in God" nonsense out of his head and do a little thinking for himself in critical situations. His stupid goody two shoes trust in daddy routine just bit him and the team and a few hundred thousand fans in the ass.

This time he has no reason to cry. He did it to himself.

Could this be the beginning of the end for the Seahawks, big money is going to be paid out, players won't get the money they want and free agents move on.

Pretty simple ,,,why would ya throw the ball......... unless you were trying to prove something......rub a little extra salt in the wound.........

Pete Carroll trying to get cute again, this time it backfired on him

Carroll didn't make that stupid call. That bit of genius was Darrell Bevell.

Actually just watched the post game interview with Carroll. Bevell called Lynch and Carroll over ruled him and called for a pass. This is 100% on Carroll. Run the ball and Seattle wins. End of story

Face it, the better team won. They were intercepted by a 21-year-old rookie.

Dont go getting on your high horse Chris. The Patriots won and congratulations. Your team played a hell of a game and no one can take anything away from them, but if they run Lynch the Seahawks win. Let's not get over-enthusiastic and cocky here.

Congratulations to you and your team, but let's not get carried away

I'm glad you don't have to drink yourself into a stupor Chris..all alone like that and everything but seriously...Just take your win and shut your pretty pie hole. You don't have a thimble's full of football knowledge and you know THAT. You were lucky..so was Brady..at least he knows it.

I'm watching the clock run down wondering why Belichick isnt calling a time out so they can go try to get the field goal they will need........ saved by the TO not called

Last edited:

I'm glad you don't have to drink yourself into a stupor Chris..all alone like that and everything but seriously...Just take your win and shut your pretty pie hole. You don't have a thimble's full of football knowledge and you know THAT. You were lucky..so was Brady..at least he knows it.

Now, now Huggy. Don't be a sore loser. :D

Dont go getting on your high horse Chris. The Patriots won and congratulations. Your team played a hell of a game and no one can take anything away from them, but if they run Lynch the Seahawks win. Let's not get over-enthusiastic and cocky here.

As soon as your buddy Huggy stops throwing a hissy fit. :D how bout that?

As soon as your buddy Huggy stops throwing a hissy fit. :D how bout that?

The truth of the matter is both teams played at a championship level and the Patriots won because when Seattle had the game 99% iced they made probably the worst coaching decision in Super Bowl history. Run the ball and we are having a totally different conversation and you know it damned good and well. :lol: So does the rest of the world.

I don't think the outcome has anything to do with "who the better team" was and I would say that had Seattle won as well. This game came down to who had the ball as time ran out. That was Seattle and then they proceeded to make a play call that completely defies all semblance of logic and reason. Run the ball and Seattle wins.

But they didn't. It was a total bonehead, dumbass, stupid decision by Pete Carroll on a single play and that's why you won. You dodged a bullet. So...great game. Congratulations. Well played. Great respect to the Patriots. But again...let's not get carried away and act like this was a 14 point ass-whipping. ;)

Forum List

Back