Seattle Vs New England

Well, I give Katy Perry credit. She kept it nice and clean. :D There was no boob gate or anything like that. :lol:

Let's not forget, families and children are watching, so I didn't have a problem with the halftime show. I never really care that much about that stuff anyways. Football is the reason why I watch the Superbowl.
We might as well watch cartoons if we are concerned about keeping the kids entertained during halftime. The show looked like something on Nickelodeon. And are we all supposed to be rap fans? There's a lot of room in between too adult and too childish.

I suppose. I didn't really care for Missy Elliot's part either but it was fairly short. I thought Katy was adorable though. :D You guys are just disappointed that she didn't show more skin, I think. Lol.

That was a pretty good season finale of the NFL TV Show. How much you think Coach got paid for throwing the game?

Not that that's ever happened in Pro Sports of course but ESPN Radio was interviewing Vegas Mafia Bookies before the game and apparently large sums were being bet on NE and the mafia guy was pretty nervous and didn't know what to make of it.

That was a pretty good season finale of the NFL TV Show. How much you think Coach got paid for throwing the game?

Not that that's ever happened in Pro Sports of course but ESPN Radio was interviewing Vegas Mafia Bookies before the game and apparently large sums were being bet on NE and the mafia guy was pretty nervous and didn't know what to make of it.

What? You people are nuts. Get a grip. I watched the entire game. Both teams were trying to win. :rolleyes-41: That pass did not guarantee the resultant interception. You DO realize that, right? If the Seahawks were SO great, their guy would have caught that ball in the end zone. They got beat fair and square. :D Deal.

What? You people are nuts. Get a grip. I watched the entire game. Both teams were trying to win. :rolleyes-41: That pass did not guarantee the resultant interception. You DO realize that, right? If the Seahawks were SO great, their guy would have caught that ball in the end zone. They got beat fair and square. :D Deal.

Seattle supposedly has one of the greatest defenses of all time

That Defense was given a 10 point fourth quarter lead and gave up 14 points

Tom Brady paid the ballboy to slightly deflate that ball, Russell obviously didn't notice it at the time. I call for a rematch!

^^^ Yes, let's not forget the fact that the Patriots overcame this retarded ball scandal distraction to come out and play an awesome game against another of the best teams in the league and won fair and square with an interception in the end zone due to skill, good coaching, good play calling, a great team and skilled and talented players. :D

Seattle is totally classless. Even if you forget the fight at the end of the game, there is no excuse for Doug Baldwin touchdown celebration.
Doug Baldwin fake pooped a football at the Super Bowl - for this alone they deserved to loose the game.

B8zdGQsCUAATO0x.jpg

Doug Baldwin fake pooped a football at the Super Bowl

Besides, after yours and others asinine comments about the Pats and the stupid ball scandal, I think I deserve to gloat a bit. :D Ha-ha!

Let's not also forget, yes, play calling IS part of the game and a determination on how good your team is. It counts.

You have every right to gloat, just as Seahawks would have gloated, had they won.

I think I've been quite lady like . . . so far. :D Lol.

You've been cool. I'm not angry at the Pats fans. Enjoy your good fortune! I'm honestly happy you got a chance to enjoy what was most likely going to be an easy victory for the Seahawks. Congratulations! Nobody was more surprised than Brady. The look on his face going from despair to complete shock and then relief and then again to exhilaration was priceless. HE was certain that his team had lost. Of the 10-15 possibilities in the three plays left with Seattle on the one yard line I doubt Brady thought it possible that the Seahawks would NOT score an easy TD leaving less than 20 seconds on the clock. If Wilson hadn't done the ONE stupid thing he did with the exception of fumbling the ball the odds of the Hawks losing were astronomically small.

But he did and that is that. Enjoy!

Not so sure how sincere this is, but thank you. :) Play calling and mistakes and all that stuff counts, Huggy. But, you can call it luck if that's what makes you feel better. :D

I'm not calling it luck at all. I'm not really sure what to call it. Because to say you were lucky would be to insist the Seahawks were "unlucky" and that clearly was not the case. They were not unlucky. They were mind bogglingly stupid. They did an incredibly risky thing betting a whole season's worth of effort on the dependability of this unproven receiver against a tight coverage when there was plenty of time to either run Lynch for the one yard or have Wilson keep the ball and go in himself like he has time and time again throughout the season. Wilson has made THAT run dozens of times without once getting sacked for a loss. He could have scored from one yard in his sleep. No..it wasn't bad luck nor good luck for you guys. If I was Brady I might want to consider retiring though... HE knows he dodged a huge bullet. AND would have had to answer a lot of uncomfortable questions which he will get a pass on with the victory.

LOL...Thats a joke right?.Outside of those 2 interceptions, Super bowl MVP Tom Brady played great. He picked the great seahawks defense apart the whole game. It certainly wasn't his fault the game was as close as it was. The patriots defense gave up those big plays, although they played fairly well overall.

You have every right to gloat, just as Seahawks would have gloated, had they won.

I think I've been quite lady like . . . so far. :D Lol.

You've been cool. I'm not angry at the Pats fans. Enjoy your good fortune! I'm honestly happy you got a chance to enjoy what was most likely going to be an easy victory for the Seahawks. Congratulations! Nobody was more surprised than Brady. The look on his face going from despair to complete shock and then relief and then again to exhilaration was priceless. HE was certain that his team had lost. Of the 10-15 possibilities in the three plays left with Seattle on the one yard line I doubt Brady thought it possible that the Seahawks would NOT score an easy TD leaving less than 20 seconds on the clock. If Wilson hadn't done the ONE stupid thing he did with the exception of fumbling the ball the odds of the Hawks losing were astronomically small.

But he did and that is that. Enjoy!

Not so sure how sincere this is, but thank you. :) Play calling and mistakes and all that stuff counts, Huggy. But, you can call it luck if that's what makes you feel better. :D

I'm not calling it luck at all. I'm not really sure what to call it. Because to say you were lucky would be to insist the Seahawks were "unlucky" and that clearly was not the case. They were not unlucky. They were mind bogglingly stupid. They did an incredibly risky thing betting a whole season's worth of effort on the dependability of this unproven receiver against a tight coverage when there was plenty of time to either run Lynch for the one yard or have Wilson keep the ball and go in himself like he has time and time again throughout the season. Wilson has made THAT run dozens of times without once getting sacked for a loss. He could have scored from one yard in his sleep. No..it wasn't bad luck nor good luck for you guys. If I was Brady I might want to consider retiring though... HE knows he dodged a huge bullet. AND would have had to answer a lot of uncomfortable questions which he will get a pass on with the victory.

LOL...Thats a joke right?.Outside of those 2 interceptions, Super bowl MVP Tom Brady played great. He picked the great seahawks defense apart the whole game. It certainly wasn't his fault the game was as close as it was. The patriots defense gave up those big plays, although they played fairly well overall.

It's Arrington, I tell you! HE is the weakness in the Patriots defense! :rolleyes-41:

Thank god we dont have to listen to anymore ..."Wilson......greatest of alllllll time" after one yr tripe

Both teams had some luck and some bad luck, so that is not what determined the outcome of this game. The Patriots hung in there, kept it close and played a good clean game, and they won and deserve the credit for doing so, especially after all the accusations and troubles in the last few weeks.

You Seahawks fans may not like the call that was made, but the fact is, the Patriots CAPITALIZED on it. If they were not a good team, they would not have been able to do that. Your guy was beat in the end zone. Passing game counts too.

Tom Brady paid the ballboy to slightly deflate that ball, Russell obviously didn't notice it at the time. I call for a rematch!
^^^ Yes, let's not forget the fact that the Patriots overcame this retarded ball scandal distraction to come out and play an awesome game against another of the best teams in the league and won fair and square with an interception in the end zone due to skill, good coaching, good play calling, a great team and skilled and talented players. :D
What? No mention of the outstanding service provided by the Gatoraid boy?

Is that all you've got? Lol. I think you need to watch the game again perhaps?

Hey, does that explain why your guy was burned in the end zone by a 21-year-old rookie? :D Don't think so. Lol.

Hey, does that explain why your guy was burned in the end zone by a 21-year-old rookie? :D Don't think so. Lol.
You're a poor winner.

You're a poor winner.

You're a poor loser. :D Instead of giving congratulations, you make accusations. Weasel is quite fitting, I must say. :)

Forum List

Back