Seattle Seahawks vs Chicago Bears

The early odds makers puts Seattle a favorite at 7 points.

Seattle appears to be quite healthy and ready to go. Seattle 28-10.

Carroll says the first string will play into the third qtr.

It's another home game with a crowd that whoops it up just as if the games count.

The team really feeds off of the energy and I'm sure with Antiquity there to push the team over the top the 1's will score at will. Man I wouldn't want to be "Will" ...he gonna take a straight up beating on Friday.''

It should be 28-0 by halftime and then T-Jack will take over some time in the 3rd. He should lead to at least 2 more scores..

The scrubs will probably give up a TD and a FG late in the 3rd and 4th Qtrs.

Final exhibition score 38-10

It's another home game with a crowd that whoops it up just as if the games count.

The team really feeds off of the energy and I'm sure with Antiquity there to push the team over the top the 1's will score at will. Man I wouldn't want to be "Will" ...he gonna take a straight up beating on Friday.''

It should be 28-0 by halftime and then T-Jack will take over some time in the 3rd. He should lead to at least 2 more scores..

as he should be.the third game of the season you want to get them conditioned for game conditions so that by opening day they are ready to go an entire game.the fouth game,i would think carrol will only play the starters for a series or two,you would think anyways.thats the game where you want to evaluate the rookies.

glad to see that unlike troll chris,YOU are being objective.the only way they dont win the superbowl is if wilson cant play or half the entire offense cant.

as he should be.the third game of the season you want to get them conditioned for game conditions so that by opening day they are ready to go an entire game.the fouth game,i would think carrol will only play the starters for a series or two,you would think anyways.thats the game where you want to evaluate the rookies.

I will be surprised if Carroll plays any ONE's in the fourth exhibition game.
glad to see that unlike troll chris,YOU are being objective.the only way they dont win the superbowl is if wilson cant play or half the entire offense cant.

For the love of god why must we have TWO threads on the meaningless Seattle/Chicago exhibition game?

Overkill ??? Maybe..

Maybe not.

This will be a good test for Da Bears.

Seattle will come out as if this is a real game.

If the team from the Windy City hasn't ratched up their intensity to regular season levels they wil l be blown right out of Century Link Stadium.

If any of the four preseason exhibitions can be characterized as "meaningfull" to Pete Carroll it would be this..the third.

At least half of this encounter will see Seattle's firsts against whatever the Bears care to bring onto the field.

We won't see any record sound levels on Friday evening but Chicago will have an opportunity to work on their silent count.

OK you Seahawk haters.....

AND... you know who you are.

You girly---girls will find out two things tonight.

#1.. You will see if your deepest darkest fears of a Seahawk repeat are a serious concern.

# dos.. You will see Arron Rodgers, Seattle's first regular season opponent, playing the Raiders in a nationally televised preseason game..

It will be a good one-two punch tonight and an opportunity for us the fans to see if we are in football watching form. That is those of us fans in Seattle as I suspect most of you won't have the Seattle/Chicago exhibition scheduled.

The Chicago Bears message boards have been remarkably humble this week. I am not sure if I saw any predictions that the Bears would prevail.

I know that THIS fan will be glued to my big ass flat screen for the Green Bay game. I will need to pace myself though because 6 hours of football broadcast this early in the season might be more than I am up for.

It is a good thing that the GB/Oak game is being played first.

You were close when you said the half time score would be 28-0 and we were both close to the final score. I said 28-7....The game was loud and awesome...
Didn't get home until 1AM. Long drive to the Peninsula via the Bainbridge ferry. The Bremerton ferry was really packed with Seahawk fans. All were happy.

Now the game...Seattle is a well prepped team and I can't see too many teams in the NFL that will challenge them this year. Chicago didn't look very good on defense and poor execution on offense keep them out of the end zone.
I liked the fact that Seattle cut way back on penalties. Can't wait to see Lynch play more...wasn't very impressed with Turbin....I think Michael might have a chance to move into the number two spot. After the pick by Pryor I think his career is over. That pick was the dumbest pass by a so called experienced quarterback I have seen in a many moon.
The defensive front four didn't put a lot of pressure on the quarterback and the Seattle secondary seemed a step slow at times. It was a great pick by Lane on the one yard line.

Overall I would rate Seattle a stunning A and Chicago a D+

I was surprise that a lot of Bears fans were there but I noticed that some were leaving a half and most other by the end of the third quarter.

You were close when you said the half time score would be 28-0 and we were both close to the final score. I said 28-7....The game was loud and awesome...
Didn't get home until 1AM. Long drive to the Peninsula via the Bainbridge ferry. The Bremerton ferry was really packed with Seahawk fans. All were happy.

Now the game...Seattle is a well prepped team and I can't see too many teams in the NFL that will challenge them this year. Chicago didn't look very good on defense and poor execution on offense keep them out of the end zone.
I liked the fact that Seattle cut way back on penalties. Can't wait to see Lynch play more...wasn't very impressed with Turbin....I think Michael might have a chance to move into the number two spot. After the pick by Pryor I think his career is over. That pick was the dumbest pass by a so called experienced quarterback I have seen in a many moon.
The defensive front four didn't put a lot of pressure on the quarterback and the Seattle secondary seemed a step slow at times. It was a great pick by Lane on the one yard line.

Overall I would rate Seattle a stunning A and Chicago a D+

I was surprise that a lot of Bears fans were there but I noticed that some were leaving a half and most other by the end of the third quarter.

I agree on the grades...sort of.

Cutler actually looked pretty good for a QB that never scored or got his FG kicker within a comfortable enough range to even get 3 pts.

Seattle's defense looked good but not as good as they did in the Super Bowl where they allowed Manning to get a TD and a 2 pt conversion.

Cutler is no Peyton Manning either but he threw for a lot more yards in the first half against the Seattle defense than Manning did in the first two qtrs of the SB.

Maybe the difference is that Chancellor didn't take a very active part in last nights game. He was in for a few plays but he didn't unload on anybody. He and Russell Okung and our starting center left the game in the first qtr.

So an "A" for the Hawks ??? Sure...why not ?

A "D+" for Chicago ???? Well... their number ones left when it was 34 to zippola. I think I would drop the "+"... or change it to a "minus".. Ha Ha...

since ths starters were suppose to play into the middle of the third quarter since it was a dress rehearsal game for the seasonlike wilson did Huggy thats not good news that Okung,Unger and chancellor all players recovering from injurys left in just the middle of the first quarter.

i was thinking the CBS game of the packers/raiders game would go into the seattle game once it was over but it didnt so i had to go down to the damn sports bar down the street to watch the game and missed the first half so i did not know that.

you mean damn CBS.the newspapers implied that the game would be on CBS afterwards so i stayed home and when they didnt show them like i thought they would,thats when i went down to my sportsbar to tune in to see the second half.i saw the highlights later on though on ESPN so i got to have an idea how they looked really good at least. i actually have the sportsbar to thank because it not for them,i wouldnt have been able to see any of the game at all because of those a holes at CBS.

you mean damn CBS.the newspapers implied that the game would be on CBS afterwards so i stayed home and when they didnt show them like i thought they would,thats when i went down to my sportsbar to tune in to see the second half.i saw the highlights later on though on ESPN so i got to have an idea how they looked really good at least. i actually have the sportsbar to thank because it not for them,i wouldnt have been able to see any of the game at all because of those a holes at CBS.

I think the NFL channel will re- broadcast the game early next week.

"you mean damn CBS"

Sure... Damn them to hell also ... !!!

I think the NFL channel will re- broadcast the game early next week.
pm me if you find anything out about the time and date.

New Topics

Forum List

Back