SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME PREDICTIONS

Well..... Wilson not only started, he played one of his best road games yet. Considering how the Hawks USED to play in early East Coast games, the Hawks DOMINATED. The score was inflated for the Jets as the refs allowed a clearly bogus pass to bounce a couple of times and then allowed a Jet receiver to pick it up and run 40-50 yards uncontested for a bullshit TD. Without that OFFICIAL gift NY had only 10 points all day.

Well..... Wilson not only started, he played one of his best road games yet. Considering how the Hawks USED to play in early East Coast games, the Hawks DOMINATED. The score was inflated for the Jets as the refs allowed a clearly bogus pass to bounce a couple of times and then allowed a Jet receiver to pick it up and run 40-50 yards uncontested for a bullshit TD. Without that OFFICIAL gift NY had only 10 points all day.

Not sure we watched the same play the same way...to me, the refs and Carroll thought it was a fumble. If the Seahawks thought differently they should have ask for a review...they didn't. Case closed.
The problem was the Seahawks players just stood around with their thumbs up their arse and let Peake pick the ball up and go in for the TD....Seahawks got no one to blame but themselves.
Now with that out I will agree that Wilson did have a great game, well except when he got sacked which I am sure some will blame on the offensive line which is BS..it was entirely on Wilson. At one point early on Wilson had a QBR of 158 and finished the game with a rating of 133. Fitzpatrick had a rating of 53 for comparison sake.
I think Seattle knew from the get go that they would have a hard time running the ball and went to the pass. It worked....

Not sure we watched the same play the same way...to me, the refs and Carroll thought it was a fumble. If the Seahawks thought differently they should have ask for a review...they didn't. Case closed.
The problem was the Seahawks players just stood around with their thumbs up their arse and let Peake pick the ball up and go in for the TD....Seahawks got no one to blame but themselves.
Now with that out I will agree that Wilson did have a great game, well except when he got sacked which I am sure some will blame on the offensive line which is BS..it was entirely on Wilson. At one point early on Wilson had a QBR of 158 and finished the game with a rating of 133. Fitzpatrick had a rating of 53 for comparison sake.
I think Seattle knew from the get go that they would have a hard time running the ball and went to the pass. It worked....

A "forward fumble" while the QB has his arm moving forward in a passing motion is an incomplete pass. There was no need for a challenge because all scoring plays are automatically reviewed. The ball traveled FORWARD in the air around ten yards. It was just one of many OFFICIAL gifts given the Jets by the refs yesterday. I agree that it could have been considered a legitimate fumble if say a running back had done it. Fitz's arm WAS going forward...thus the 10 yard wounded duck.

Fortunately for Seattle the Hawks just played a lot better when it counted yesterday....with or without the refs one sided activity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back