SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

as i said earlier before B Kidd,had this game been in stank louis again,I have no doubt the Hawks would have come back and won because they always had HOME games there since the opposing fans greatly outnumbered the home team fans.:biggrin:

this below is WHY they lost.lol

Best thing was the Rams' "12th man" "causing" 3 false starts by the Seahawks.:biggrin: the third and last one was critical having a first and 15 deep in Rams territory because it stopped them from picking up a key first down.

Visiting teams last year always remarked how the crowd was so silent in st louis,they could call audibles at the line of scrimmage.:biggrin:

had this game been there,wilson could have called an audible and they would not have had those critical costly false starts.:biggrin::banana::up:

You roar long enough, your hands waving in the air, to turn the charging Seattle Seahawks’ offense into jelly, one-false start penalty then a lost fumble by Christine Michael to clinch the game.

You roar loud enough, nearly all 91,000 of you, t
on a day that ended with thousands standing and screaming and refusing to go home.

We got them to go for a couple of false starts, it was loud in there, hard for them to hear,’’ said Rams linebacker Alec Ogletree, in his fourth season. “As long as I’ve been a Ram, we’ve never had the crowd be like that, like it was today.’’

After 22 years, Rams' fans are loud and proud:clap2::beer::up:

Last edited:
so far the Rams are undefeated at home with a 3-0 record.anyone who doesnt think the crowd noise has not been a factor is clueless.after the Rams won their pre season opener against the cowboys,Ram players even remarked that they felt a new kind of energy they never felt in st louis.they made comments that they fed off the energy of the crowd.

Had that game against the cowboys been in st louis when they were down 24 to 3 at halftime,the Rams would have mailed it in at that point and gave up. But they were so inspired by the Crowd noise they made a comeback and won.

It was good to hear Joe Buck (born in STL and bad mouthing the Rams for years) and Troy Aikman (born in LA and loving the Rams in LA) announce the game. You could tell Troy was bringing up points in why the Rams are better in LA than STL and making Joe squirm the entire game. I'm surprised they did not get in a fight. #LARams
1f499.png
1f49b.png
1f64c.png
1f3c8.png

:up::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back