Seattle - Queer City USA

Always was leftist..............

More activist than leftist. Still the most polite metropolitan city in America. We enjoy our freedom while most of the country whines about theirs. Ya we have greeners but the secret nobody talks about is that most of the population is well armed. We had two burglers get shot dead by citizens just last week. No charges even filed. Queers? Every city has queers..yours are just hiding in their closets. :lol: Ours are out in the open.

Don't like open drug -dealing on city streets.........................................

Yets the cops let drug -dealing run rampant in hoods like Helltown, downtown Seattle , Seatttle Center , Pioneer Squeer etc

Yets the cops let drug -dealing run rampant in hoods like Helltown, downtown Seattle , Seatttle Center , Pioneer Squeer etc

True.. They do it a little differently here. They catch and release some of em 9...10 times then when they think they know most of the players..they do big sweeps and snag sometimes over a hundred in one day. Every city has drugs..every police force handles it in their own way.

True.. They do it a little differently here. They catch and release some of em 9...10 times then when they think they know most of the players..they do big sweeps and snag sometimes over a hundred in one day. Every city has drugs..every police force handles it in their own way.

NYC used to be 10 times worsethan Seattle - then Rudy Guilliani sp rode into town and took names and kicked ass

The only shitty in murka better than Seattle is Miami_stan.
Lived in both. Had to choose tomorrow ? Seattle, hands down.
Either place you can buy an 8 ball in front of the police station.....or not.
Seattle has better seafood.

More activist than leftist. Still the most polite metropolitan city in America. We enjoy our freedom while most of the country whines about theirs. Ya we have greeners but the secret nobody talks about is that most of the population is well armed. We had two burglers get shot dead by citizens just last week. No charges even filed. Queers? Every city has queers..yours are just hiding in their closets. :lol: Ours are out in the open.

Very clean city as I recall. I went there for the Final 4 in '95. Lots of Chinamen too as I recall...

Very clean city as I recall. I went there for the Final 4 in '95. Lots of Chinamen too as I recall...

The old Kingdome was accross the street from what we call the "International district"...AKA Chinamen...:lol:

We really don't have that many Asians...compared to a city like Vancouver BC... You should have taken a City/sound/Lake Washington water tour. You couuld have seen me, among around a thousand guys, working on the Gates compound in 95...:lol: :lol:

The old Kingdome was accross the street from what we call the "International district"...AKA Chinamen...:lol:

We really don't have that many Asians...compared to a city like Vancouver BC... You should have taken a City/sound/Lake Washington water tour. You couuld have seen me, among around a thousand guys, working on the Gates compound in 95...:lol: :lol:

Ha! I was focused on the basketball tournament. Final Four was a lot of fun there except the seats at the Kingdome were reallly far away. I believe the bar of choice was FX McCrory's or something like that. Bloody Mary's.

On a side note my ex-wife just moved to your fair city. Great looking gal, working on husband #3. You guys can have her. ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back