Seattle Police Dept publishes "Marijuana Users Manual"! Awesome!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Seattle police produce a user's guide to pot - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Seattle PD published a users manual for pot in the aftermath of it being legalized in Washington state. Awesome. Not only are there gonna be fewer, of none, cops or non-violent offenders harmed now to ban a freakin' harmless plant that is less dangerous than alcohol....but this:

One question in the pamplet:

Q: If SPD seized my pot before, can I have it back now?

A: (SPD) "No."

Dont know why thats funny!!? But thinking about a pothead asking cops for his weed back, and the cop working where it was just legalized, saying "Um...nah buddy, we gonna hold on to that!":lol:

Granny says, "Dat's right - it'll mess ya up an' make ya go goofy...
:eusa_eh:
Synthetic marijuana linked to kidney damage
Feb 14,`13 -- Health officials say synthetic marijuana has been linked to kidney damage in some teens and young adults.
Sixteen people who smoked synthetic marijuana were hospitalized with kidney problems last year in six states. All recovered but five of them needed dialysis.

Synthetic marijuana is plant material sprayed with chemicals that can mimic the high from marijuana. It's been tied to such health problems as a rapid heartbeat and seizures. This is the first report of kidney problems.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said it's not known exactly what caused the kidney damage. Federal and state laws ban some of the chemicals used for synthetic marijuana. A CDC report Thursday details the 16 cases in Oregon, Wyoming, Kansas, Oklahoma, New York and Rhode Island.

Source

Seattle police produce a user's guide to pot - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Seattle PD published a users manual for pot in the aftermath of it being legalized in Washington state. Awesome. Not only are there gonna be fewer, of none, cops or non-violent offenders harmed now to ban a freakin' harmless plant that is less dangerous than alcohol....but this:

One question in the pamplet:

Q: If SPD seized my pot before, can I have it back now?

A: (SPD) "No."

Dont know why thats funny!!? But thinking about a pothead asking cops for his weed back, and the cop working where it was just legalized, saying "Um...nah buddy, we gonna hold on to that!":lol:

Most dopes need a manual.

They can't live without daddy govt. telling them what they can do, eat, live, breath, drive, etc.....

Does the Seattle PD also publish an alcohol user's guide?

Of course not, because alcohol isn't nearly as dangerous. Think of all the weed related traffic accidents you hear about every year. Or those potheads who get high and beat their spouses.

In all seriousness though, there will be a stigma attached to marijuana for many years no matter how many states legalize it. The propaganda used to keep it illegal for decades won't easily be forgotten.

Of course not, because alcohol isn't nearly as dangerous. Think of all the weed related traffic accidents you hear about every year. Or those potheads who get high and beat their spouses.

In all seriousness though, there will be a stigma attached to marijuana for many years no matter how many states legalize it. The propaganda used to keep it illegal for decades won't easily be forgotten.

Driving impaired is driving impaired. And I find it funny how the anti-tobacco crowd embraces pot.. again... inhaling smoke is inhaling smoke.

Driving impaired is driving impaired. And I find it funny how the anti-tobacco crowd embraces pot.. again... inhaling smoke is inhaling smoke.

You've never heard of pot brownies?

These days you can get lollipops, Carmel corn and baked goods.

There's nothing more pathetic than an aging stoner...

There's nothing more pathetic than an aging stoner...

I wouldn't know. I take a neighbor to pick up her prescription for her cancer treatment. She's 67 and has gained 10 lbs since going to "the club".

New Topics

Forum List

Back