Seattle girl beating

Nope but a lot of them are. It's a stressful job and it's hard to leave your work where it should be when you come home.

I hate to argue with you, but do you have number stating that A LOT do?

I think many Cops are assholes, but I think a FEW give A LOT a bad name.

lets take the number of reported cases then mulitply by all the ones that don't get reported (aka don't end up on youtube where the police chief can't ignore it) and what would you have? you are relying on the police to police themselves and their firends. it is not going to happen
You know how I feel about most people getting beat by the Police or tased?
Don't fuck with the Police, and don't commit a crime.
I have been arrested twice, didn't get tased either time.

Where I live the majority of people who complain about the Cops treatment of them are meth heads. Cops risk their lives every day to protect us, then we take some meth head's side. Or we spread lies that they all beat their wives.

Last edited:
Nope but a lot of them are. It's a stressful job and it's hard to leave your work where it should be when you come home.

And that's the problem with cops ... that and that they tend to vouche for each other's stories and cover their buddy's asses.

I don't trust cops one bit.

indeed. they give no reason to trust them and the ungodly amount of power given to them is enough to avoid them at all costs.

lets take the number of reported cases then mulitply by all the ones that don't get reported (aka don't end up on youtube where the police chief can't ignore it) and what would you have? you are relying on the police to police themselves and their firends. it is not going to happen

Where I live the majority of people who complain about the Cops treatment of them are meth heads. Cops risk their lives every day to protect us, than we take some meth head's side. Or we spread lies that they all beat their wives.

how long ago did you get arrested? tasers are a new technology in law enforcement. many cops look for trouble, being in the wrong place at the wrong time is enough. for the record I have never been arrested mostly because I don't ever want to interact with a cop.

Where I live the majority of people who complain about the Cops treatment of them are meth heads. Cops risk their lives every day to protect us, than we take some meth head's side. Or we spread lies that they all beat their wives.

how long ago did you get arrested? tasers are a new technology in law enforcement. many cops look for trouble, being in the wrong place at the wrong time is enough. for the record I have never been arrested mostly because I don't ever want to interact with a cop.

I got arrested last year and before that seven years ago, they had tasers both times. Most Cops are not assholes, and most Cops do not look for trouble. Like I said before you should really not judge all of them, by what a few have done. For every bad Cop there is on a Police force, there is probably 50 good ones.
They risk their lives every day, since Halloween six officers died while on duty in Washington State. So please stop spreading bullshit around.

And that's the problem with cops ... that and that they tend to vouche for each other's stories and cover their buddy's asses.

You got THAT right.

You got THAT right.

Well I hope that no one ever commits a crime against you, or you ever need your life saved.

I blame the lawyers for a situation like this. Our union reps. have advised the teachers not to intervene in fights at school. Most will, simply because it is the MORAL thing to do, but this is what our country is coming to. They are afraid that the good guys will get sued. Maybe good Samaritan laws should apply to security guards, teachers, and other professions as well.

I would have just 'accidentally' bumped the attackers into the path of an oncoming train. Hey, I am a clumsy guy.

Last edited:
I blame the lawyers for a situation like this. Our union reps. have advised the teachers not to intervene in fights at school. Most will, simply because it is the MORAL thing to do, but this is what our country is coming to. They are afraid that the good guys will get sued. Maybe good Samaritan laws should apply to security guards, teachers, and other professions as well.

Unions and lawyers have played quite a large part in the mess that this country is in.

It's a stressful job and it's hard to leave your work where it should be when you come home.

This is why cops should think about becomming security guards, you can leave your job at home even while you are on the job.

Personally I think rabid imported monkeys from Gibraltar would be a better security bet for Seattle.

Though be aware, they will not wear ties.

I don't care what the guards were "supposed" to do or not. Anyone that sits back and watches that go down when they are physically capable of stopping it is a disgrace to mankind.

Tell that to employees that have been fired trying to stop shoplifters and folks disturbing the peace at their places of employment.

It does not pay to act before a crime is committed, see Iran and nukes. It's a national policy.

You can't figure it out ?
Those brainwashed motherfuckers are of the same lot as all the other assholes with badges and guns. They go tazer their mother if they are told to or watch mommy get assraped by a band of basketball stars if told to stay out of it.

Now you have these brainwashed, flag waving, nutjobs, coming home from overseas to make sure there is no domestic "uprising".

I don't know how they could just watch either, but I also see why the company they work for would tell them not to get involved.

Then why in the hell are they in the business of GUARDING the facility. That is like having the doctors in a hospital ordered not to do operations because of potential legal problems.

You can't figure it out ?
Those brainwashed motherfuckers are of the same lot as all the other assholes with badges and guns. They go tazer their mother if they are told to or watch mommy get assraped by a band of basketball stars if told to stay out of it.

Now you have these brainwashed, flag waving, nutjobs, coming home from overseas to make sure there is no domestic "uprising".

do you actually get up every day and go out and function on your own?.....do you know how to tie your shoelaces or do you have to wear slip ons....

Forum List

Back