Seattle girl beating

I don't care what the guards were "supposed" to do or not. Anyone that sits back and watches that go down when they are physically capable of stopping it is a disgrace to mankind.

I don't know how they could just watch either, but I also see why the company they work for would tell them not to get involved.

I really dont care what the company policy is, thats some poor girl getting kick in the head. There is no way I could ever stand there and not get involved

I really dont care what the company policy is, thats some poor girl getting kick in the head. There is no way I could ever stand there and not get involved

I had a friend who tried to stop this girl's boyfriend from beating her, she got stabbed in the stomach. I would still probably step in, though.

I'd never hit a woman but if one of those guards had decided to punch the assailant like she was Snooki at a cheezy night club I would have stood up and applauded.

I came out of a restaurant celebrating my sons birthday to witness a guy rag dolling his wife, turned out to be a off duty Philly cop. He lifted his shirt and told me dont get involved, I did, got right on the phone and called 911

I'd never hit a woman but if one of those guards had decided to punch the assailant like she was Snooki at a cheezy night club I would have stood up and applauded.

I saw that episode the other day for the first, I like how they didn't play what she said right before she got hit. :lol::lol:

I came out of a restaurant celebrating my sons birthday to witness a guy rag dolling his wife, turned out to be a off duty Philly cop. He lifted his shirt and told me dont get involved, I did, got right on the phone and called 911

The security guards also called 911. ;)

These gaurds are a fucking disgrace. They could have at least formed a protective circle around this girl so she couldnt be attacked.

I saw that episode the other day for the first, I like how they didn't play what she said right before she got hit. :lol::lol:

I'm sure she was asking for it.

what did they do? I never understand why women marry cops/judges/etc it is just asking for trouble.

what did they do? I never understand why women marry cops/judges/etc it is just asking for trouble.

Ya cause ever cop is a wife beater right?

Nope but a lot of them are. It's a stressful job and it's hard to leave your work where it should be when you come home.

even tempered people won't make very good cops imo and my anecdotal evidence/personal experience verifies the "certain" type of people that police forces attract. from a women's perspective its really not worth the risk. the husband has complete control over you and if/when they start beating you, you basically have to get his friends involved (other cops) to make it stop and we know the track record cops have when it comes to disciplining their partners and fellow officers.

Nope but a lot of them are. It's a stressful job and it's hard to leave your work where it should be when you come home.

I hate to argue with you, but do you have number stating that A LOT do?

I think many Cops are assholes, but I think a FEW give A LOT a bad name.

And that's the problem with cops ... that and that they tend to vouche for each other's stories and cover their buddy's asses.

I don't trust cops one bit.

lets take the number of reported cases then mulitply by all the ones that don't get reported (aka don't end up on youtube where the police chief can't ignore it) and what would you have? you are relying on the police to police themselves and their firends. it is not going to happen

Forum List

Back