Seattle At St. Louis

Hey hug,since you watched this game sunday with your own eyes,i think you can agree what every fan in LA does with me on this,which is that there was no more than 35,000 fans at that game and the majority of them were seahawk fans?:biggrin: which is what I have been telling you all this time that they have horrible fan support there and the majority of them are ALWAYS from the opposing team.:lmao:what you saw yesterday happens all the time with the opposing teams fans greatly outnumbering the hometown fans.hahahahaha.

thats cause its not a football town out there which is why the cardinals left for arizona.

Im sure you noticed as well that the upperdeck was entirely black? thats cause they have it sealed off the fan support is so bad there.:lmao:

so bad in fact that stan kronke obviously has a deal in place with the NFL to have them jack up and inflate the numbers they report in the papers cause they always lie saying the paid attendance was over 53,000 for the 69,000 capacity.its not even THAT. the actual paid attendance for every game is more like 35,000.but thats too embarrassing for Kronke to admit so he has them lie for him.:lmao:

Maybe the owner bought the tickets and just couldn't even find anybody to give them to. :lol:

It wouldn't cost him anything because the money would just go out one pocket and be put back in the other. I guess he would have to spend a few bucks to open up the upper levels what with the extra help but it has been reported that many tickets go unclaimed on the ticket exchanges for ANY price.

I don't know what's worse. You crying about the Rams and saying they will relocate in L A this Spring or if they do and you spend all your time trying to convince everybody that you told them so.

I don't know how to convince you that I just don't care. The only dog I have in the fight at all is that the Hawks would have a better flight to L A than to St. Louis on away games. So I am in favor of it. Do I believe it will happen? I doubt it. I suppose it is possible. The Hawks almost got taken away from Seattle so anything is possible.

It is true that attendance is a joke in St. Louis so that is definitely a factor in favor of your big moving scheme.

Hey hug,since you watched this game sunday with your own eyes,i think you can agree what every fan in LA does with me on this,which is that there was no more than 35,000 fans at that game and the majority of them were seahawk fans?:biggrin: which is what I have been telling you all this time that they have horrible fan support there and the majority of them are ALWAYS from the opposing team.:lmao:what you saw yesterday happens all the time with the opposing teams fans greatly outnumbering the hometown fans.hahahahaha.

thats cause its not a football town out there which is why the cardinals left for arizona.

Im sure you noticed as well that the upperdeck was entirely black? thats cause they have it sealed off the fan support is so bad there.:lmao:

so bad in fact that stan kronke obviously has a deal in place with the NFL to have them jack up and inflate the numbers they report in the papers cause they always lie saying the paid attendance was over 53,000 for the 69,000 capacity.its not even THAT. the actual paid attendance for every game is more like 35,000.but thats too embarrassing for Kronke to admit so he has them lie for him.:lmao:

Maybe the owner bought the tickets and just couldn't even find anybody to give them to. :lol:

It wouldn't cost him anything because the money would just go out one pocket and be put back in the other. I guess he would have to spend a few bucks to open up the upper levels what with the extra help but it has been reported that many tickets go unclaimed on the ticket exchanges for ANY price.

I don't know what's worse. You crying about the Rams and saying they will relocate in L A this Spring or if they do and you spend all your time trying to convince everybody that you told them so.

I don't know how to convince you that I just don't care. The only dog I have in the fight at all is that the Hawks would have a better flight to L A than to St. Louis on away games. So I am in favor of it. Do I believe it will happen? I doubt it. I suppose it is possible. The Hawks almost got taken away from Seattle so anything is possible.

It is true that attendance is a joke in St. Louis so that is definitely a factor in favor of your big moving scheme.

My viewpoint also, I don't care whether the Rams play in St. Louis or Los Angeles, it doesn't change anything in my world.

funny how you CLAIM you dont care yet you came on my thread like many did insisting MANY times it wasnt going to happen.:lmao: oh and dont forget, stan is a money man.sadly thats what pro sports are all about,is the money. its a fucked up world.

and huge money is to be made in LA for stan in the fact that the team value in LA is four times more profitable than in a small city like saint louis.

the only way they are not back in LA next year is stan would have to be the biggest idiot owner in the world to keep them there when LA is working out a deal to have a stadium ready in the next couple years where in the meantime he can play in the rose bowl till its ready.

I dont think stan is the idiot you all think he is to stay there in lose millions if not billions that he will get if he brings them to LA with how much his team will be worth in the second largest media market.,that more than anything is WHY he is moving them along with being embarrassed with the crowd support there.

I said that many times on my thread,but net people like you always go into debates ignoring facts refusing to look at an opposing viewpoint different than your own seeing only YOUR OWN POINT OF VIEW with the logic because YOU believe its not true,it automatically is :rolleyes-41:so I end up having to repeat the same thing over and over again since it all just fell on deaf ears from people like you.:rolleyes-41:

again the only way this doesnt happen is if stan is the biggest idiot NFL owner in the world that people like you believe him to be, and that this would be the greatest hoax in sports ever pulled on the american people the fact that even the saint louis media for the past year has been calling people like me nutcases and living in a fantasyland for saying they will be back in LA next year where NOW they are saying just the opposite now saying even THEY dont believe the rams will stay and are LA bound.:rofl:

as i said on that thread,i have no doubt you would have done the exact same thing 20 years ago that many of my coworkers at my workplace back then did when i told them several months before it happened,the raiders would move back to oakland.

half of them did not believe me and had egg on their faces the day it was announced just as YOU will come march first when the relocation deadline is expected to be announced..:lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lol:

the rams coming back to LA is a done deal.the ONLY thing that concerns me at this point is a deal in oakland getting in place for them to stay there.thats their birthplace and their true home and i dont want them anywhere else but there.Not san antonio,not portland,nowhere except oakland.

Last edited:

funny how you CLAIM you dont care yet you came on my thread like many did insisting MANY times it wasnt going to happen.:lmao: oh and dont forget, stan is a money man.sadly thats what pro sports are all about,is the money. its a fucked up world.

and huge money is to be made in LA for stan in the fact that the team value in LA is four times more profitable than in a small city like saint louis.

the only way they are not back in LA next year is stan would have to be the biggest idiot owner in the world to keep them there when LA is working out a deal to have a stadium ready in the next couple years where in the meantime he can play in the rose bowl till its ready.

I dont think stan is the idiot you all think he is to stay there in lose millions if not billions that he will get if he brings them to LA with how much his team will be worth in the second largest media market.,that more than anything is WHY he is moving them along with being embarrassed with the crowd support there.

I said that many times on my thread,but net people like you always go into debates ignoring facts refusing to look at an opposing viewpoint different than your own seeing only YOUR OWN POINT OF VIEW with the logic because YOU believe its not true,it automatically is :rolleyes-41:so I end up having to repeat the same thing over and over again since it all just fell on deaf ears from people like you.:rolleyes-41:

again the only way this doesnt happen is if stan is the biggest idiot NFL owner in the world that people like you believe him to be, and that this would be the greatest hoax in sports ever pulled on the american people the fact that even the saint louis media for the past year has been calling people like me nutcases and living in a fantasyland for saying they will be back in LA next year where NOW they are saying just the opposite now saying even THEY dont believe the rams will stay and are LA bound.:rofl:

as i said on that thread,i have no doubt you would have done the exact same thing 20 years ago that many of my coworkers at my workplace back then did when i told them several months before it happened,the raiders would move back to oakland.

half of them did not believe me and had egg on their faces the day it was announced just as YOU will come march first when the relocation deadline is expected to be announced..:lmao:

the rams coming back to LA is a done deal.the ONLY thing that concerns me at this point is a deal in oakland getting in place for them to stay there.thats their birthplace and their true home and i dont want them anywhere else but there.Not san antonio,not portland,nowhere except oakland.

"funny how you CLAIM you dont care yet you came on my thread"

This isn't YOUR thread. Wht does anythng you said in your post have to do with the Seattle vs Rams game?

"funny how you CLAIM you dont care yet you came on my thread"

This isn't YOUR thread. Wht does anythng you said in your post have to do with the Seattle vs Rams game?

its related cause the word saint louis was mentioned by you in the title. plus the attendance was part of the telecast.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back