Seattle at Green Bay

Poor, poor Seattle, they never get a break.

Wasn't the play they stopped the clock with a run by Cobb that they rehashed to see if GB scored and then the other one overturned a GB touchdown.

Raiders have had tons of big games where calls didn't go their way and tons where it went their way.

It is a hell of a lot more fun to be in games that involve big plays and controversy than not playing in them at all.

Sorry if you are a champion the calls in that GB game would not have lost the game. Champions overcome, if they lose, it's because they are beaten.

To blame refs or the heat for your losses is pathetic. Your team was beaten by a better team on Sunday, plain and simple. Your line jumped offsides almost every play and GB was smart enough to exploit the Hawks lack of discipline. In the fourth the Packers exploited Seattle's defense in the middle of the field and took advantage of it.

Seattle needs to work on their offensive line play and find a defensive scheme so they aren't vulnerable in the middle.

I also guarantee the Seattle players and coaching staff are blaming themselves and not the refs. Thank goodness they are coaching the team instead of a bunch of fans.

Goo Goo takes Seattle fans out behind the woodshed. OOOooo... we are SOOoooo...butt hurt NOW!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor loser Owen, he is losing it. Is he losing it because of the heat? The refs? Maybe you need to drink more of Wilson's miracle water.

Not me.... nosirrreee! I'm pretty sure it makes you gay.

Wasn't the play they stopped the clock with a run by Cobb that they rehashed to see if GB scored and then the other one overturned a GB touchdown.

Raiders have had tons of big games where calls didn't go their way and tons where it went their way.

It is a hell of a lot more fun to be in games that involve big plays and controversy than not playing in them at all.

Sorry if you are a champion the calls in that GB game would not have lost the game. Champions overcome, if they lose, it's because they are beaten.

To blame refs or the heat for your losses is pathetic. Your team was beaten by a better team on Sunday, plain and simple. Your line jumped offsides almost every play and GB was smart enough to exploit the Hawks lack of discipline. In the fourth the Packers exploited Seattle's defense in the middle of the field and took advantage of it.

Seattle needs to work on their offensive line play and find a defensive scheme so they aren't vulnerable in the middle.

I also guarantee the Seattle players and coaching staff are blaming themselves and not the refs. Thank goodness they are coaching the team instead of a bunch of fans.

Goo Goo takes Seattle fans out behind the woodshed. OOOooo... we are SOOoooo...butt hurt NOW!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor loser Owen, he is losing it. Is he losing it because of the heat? The refs? Maybe you need to drink more of Wilson's miracle water.

Wow, you have fallen off. A gay joke? Man, you must have it bad for Wilson.

Wow, you have fallen off. A gay joke? Man, you must have it bad for Wilson.

There is much to admire in Wilson's play. He is a gamer. For the most part he's clutch. As a fan it is definitely fun to see a QB drive one's team down the field late in a game with an opportunity to win in any stadium in the NFL. With Russell at the helm the Seahawks are definitely capable of winning anywhere and that is all a fan can hope for.

Many other teams are also capable. This is especially evident when playing in front of their home crowd. It is important to understand that the opposition has players being paid enormous sums of money to win also. It takes a lot of effort to build a winning team while at the same time 31 other teams are doing the very same thing.

Yes, I enjoy having Wilson my teams QB.

Seattle has lost three straight games including the Super Bowl

Seattle has had the lead in 50 straight games at one point or the other. NFL record.

Clear evidence that a fan of the Hawks gets positive feelings in every game. That's all a fan can hope for in any game, especially against some of the elite teams in the NFL. We came from within a nit's dick of winning two straight Super Bowls. Ya it would have been MORE fun to win two straight but that CB Butler made the play of his life. It was outrageous that Brady got the MVP. Butler won the Pats the Super Bowl.

Seattle has had the lead in 50 straight games at one point or the other. NFL record.

Clear evidence that a fan of the Hawks gets positive feelings in every game. That's all a fan can hope for in any game, especially against some of the elite teams in the NFL. We came from within a nit's dick of winning two straight Super Bowls. Ya it would have been MORE fun to win two straight but that CB Butler made the play of his life. It was outrageous that Brady got the MVP. Butler won the Pats the Super Bowl.

Well as long as you lead the game you'll be happy at 0-16. Lol!

Well as long as you lead the game you'll be happy at 0-16. Lol!

Lol.

After watching Green Bay at Santa Clara today I'm not nearly as impressed with them as most of the NFL pundits. If Rodgers keeps laying this badly he and the Packers are going to start losing a lot of games. I'm starting to wonder if god really doesn't care one way or the other if Rodgers wins.

Forum List

Back