Seattle At Carolina

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
A must win for the Seahawks.

If Seattle drops this one all of the dire warnings and predictions from the Seahawks haters out there ...and you know who you are.. will come to fruition.

It's been a rough year with an attempt to repeat.

Many teams including Seattle have been hurt by injury.

We have had Cammie Newton's number for the last couple of seasons though. Unfortunately our main weapon against Newton was Bobby Wagner our 4.4 Linebacker. So it will be More difficult that usual to keep him contained.

What this game will come down to will be a shootout between Newton and Wilson.

May the blackest QB win

They suck this season. Too many penalties, too much yardage lost. It's like the Seahawks vs Seahawks. If they lose this one I think a lot of 12 flags are coming down.

If Seattle drops this one all of the dire warnings and predictions from the Seahawks haters out there ...and you know who you are.. will come to fruition.

We have had Cammie Newton's number for the last couple of seasons though. Unfortunately our main weapon against Newton was Bobby Wagner our 4.4 Linebacker. So it will be More difficult that usual to keep him contained.

Indeed that all the predictions for the seahawk haters will come to frutition if they drop THIS one so this one indeed is a MUST win!!!!

their season is on the line now.

if they don't reverse course and start playing the way they did last year the way they are capable of and win this one,they can forget about the playoffs. they have put themselves in position now to where they can ill afford to lose anymore games the rest of the season to have any chance of repeating,their best hope now is a wildcard.

they have played theirselves out of homefield advantage.

this one they cannot afford to lose to have a chance or its over.

They suck this season. Too many penalties, too much yardage lost. It's like the Seahawks vs Seahawks. If they lose this one I think a lot of 12 flags are coming down.

I don't have a "12" flag.

I think they are lame.

You can tell who the most recent bandwagon people are by those stupid flags. I would expect them ALL to come down.

Whats with Newton and the towel draped over his head? Is he trying to hide out after a bad play or sumpun?

Seattle wins a close one just like last year.

Indeed that all the predictions for the seahawk haters will come to frutition if they drop THIS one so this one indeed is a MUST win!!!!

if they don't reverse course and start playing the way they did last year the way they are capable of and win this one,they can forget about the playoffs. they have put themselves in position now to where they can ill afford to lose anymore games the rest of the season to have any chance of repeating,their best hope now is a wildcard.

I think that could be said for both Seattle and Carolina at this points

Whats with Newton and the towel draped over his head? Is he trying to hide out after a bad play or sumpun?

yeah but I don't care if Carolina makes the playoffs or not.

It's a sweat towel.

Trying to find some dirt on one of the finest men in the NFL?

"yeah but I don't care if Carolina makes the playoffs or not."

Yeah , me and Cam and the Panthers don't care if you get 'roids!

"yeah but I don't care if Carolina makes the playoffs or not."

Yeah , me and Cam and the Panthers don't care if you get 'roids!

You and Cam and the Panthers all sit around and think about guy's asses ????

HHMMMmmmmm...

Very telling..

Crappy game full of mistakes.

Wilson game managed his last drive ending it and the game with a 22 yard rifle shot perfect pass.

What's up with the low scores for the last three years in the matchup with these two teams?

Oh well. At least it's a W.

Wilson game managed his last drive ending it and the game with a 22 yard rifle shot perfect pass.

What's up with the low scores for the last three years in the matchup with these two teams?

also at least the defense FINALLY played the way they are capable of and finally woke up and played with desire.the offense and wilson are still playing like crap but at least the defense wasnt for a change.they kept the seahawks alive and their season.

man wilson since the redskins game has been playing like he has the mindset that he is going in just waiting for something bad to happen or something.the guy had no pressure on him and he just floats a pass right in front of his receiver right in front of his legs.

would like to say winning this game saved their season but it didnt.It just delayed their collapse briefly it looks like.this game reminds me of the redskin game where their offense tried to give it to them but they didnt want it and gave it back to the seahawks.

this low scoring game should have seattle fans worried.just a week or so ago the bungles even scored a bunch of points on them going away with a tie of 35 to 35.

Good to see that you are appreciating the W's now, even the ugly ones, instead of assuming they are foregone conclusions. Huggy is back to reality!

It was a tough sloppy win, but it's a win, congrats.

also at least the defense FINALLY played the way they are capable of and finally woke up and played with desire.the offense and wilson are still playing like crap but at least the defense wasnt for a change.they kept the seahawks alive and their season.

man wilson since the redskins game has been playing like he has the mindset that he is going in just waiting for something bad to happen or something.the guy had no pressure on him and he just floats a pass right in front of his receiver right in front of his legs.

would like to say winning this game saved their season but it didnt.It just delayed their collapse briefly it looks like.this game reminds me of the redskin game where their offense tried to give it to them but they didnt want it and gave it back to the seahawks.

this low scoring game should have seattle fans worried.just a week or so ago the bungles even scored a bunch of points on them going away with a tie of 35 to 35.

Seattle got their first defensive holding call of the season....After 7 games and a newly enforced ruled aimed at Seattle one defensive holding is not bad.

Oakland Raiders at home are next and I see a completely different out come. Like a lot of points by Seattle. Even with the injuries the Hawks should prevail.

Seattle got their first defensive holding call of the season....After 7 games and a newly enforced ruled aimed at Seattle one defensive holding is not bad.

Oakland Raiders at home are next and I see a completely different out come. Like a lot of points by Seattle. Even with the injuries the Hawks should prevail.

Playing at home against the Raiders...Seattle better win big, injury excuses or not.

Actually I don't really care if they win big or not as long as they win. Seattle has had a problem for the last few years playing above the level of their competition.

Actually I don't really care if they win big or not as long as they win. Seattle has had a problem for the last few years playing above the level of their competition.

From the last few outings it appears to be right, however their in locker room issues seem to be an issue.

When they publicly come out and claim there are none, after the Harvin revelations and now Lynch's not wanting to get on the bus to yesterday's story of not resigning him next year, there are issues there. Not sure how deep it goes but a few losses and it will come out, whether Carrol likes it or not.

Forum List

Back