Seasons's Greetings and Happy Holidays!!!

SEASON'S GREETINGS? You might as well set up a Satanic Altar constructed with the bones and bodies of children and spill their blood all over.

At least, that's how some people around here feel about anything other than Merry Christmas.

SEASON'S GREETINGS? You might as well set up a Satanic Altar constructed with the bones and bodies of children and spill their blood all over.

At least, that's how some people around here feel about anything other than Merry Christmas.

I wish people a Merry Christmas when it is appropriate. This is actually the holiday season - dumb people views aside - and wishing people a happy holiday or season's greetings is as American as Apple Pie.

:cool:

I wish people a Merry Christmas when it is appropriate. This is actually the holiday season - dumb people views aside - and wishing people a happy holiday or season's greetings is as American as Apple Pie.

:cool:

Some would have you believe differently.

It is strange though, that you wish people well over the holidays... and they get offended.

It's my greeting to you, it's not your greeting to me. If you want to do it differently, you have a place in the conversation too to take your chance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back