Season's Greetings

Don't worry Casey Jones, your identity is safe with me.

I am taking this "Casey Jones" is (or was) a member here. I can assure you, I am not him (or her). Btw, the first part of my username is my zip code. The rest I am sure you can figure it out.

Don't worry Casey Jones, your identity is safe with me.

I am taking this "Casey Jones" is (or was) a member here. I can assure you, I am not him (or her). Btw, the first part of my username is my zip code. The rest I am sure you can figure it out.

No...

casey-jones-elias-koteas-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles.jpg

Please pardon my belated introduction; since I joined here late last night. I stumbled across this site, as I was looking for a good place to "converse" and share some of my sufficient views on various topics abroad.

For various reason, I am going to use my pen name on here. My real name, and true identity will remain anonymous - for the time being. So please call me Damien Windsor, and it's a pleasure to meet some of you here.

In time, I hope I can be a solid contributor here. And call this my "home away from home".

Thank you and Happy Holidays to each one of you!View attachment 100676

Hello Jason, the half dressed college kids are around back and I have a spare chain saw in the garage you can borrow, please do clean it when you are done.

You really should find another hobby.

Attention to any of the mods here:

Hello, my name is Damien, I was wondering if there is a way I could have my username changed. It is confusing a lot of people here. And I realize now, there is no way I can change it, unless I make a new account. Could any of you can change it for me please? Please let me know. Thank you!

Attention to any of the mods here:

Hello, my name is Damien, I was wondering if there is a way I could have my username changed. It is confusing a lot of people here. And I realize now, there is no way I can change it, unless I make a new account. Could any of you can change it for me please? Please let me know. Thank you!
Notify theDoctorisIn He's the Senior Mod on duty

I tried to contact the Senior mod and other mods in regard to perhaps getting my username changed. I know it has confused a lot of people. I apologize in advance, it was never meant to cause any confusion to anyone here. It was merely my zip code and my birthdate combined. At first, I was trying to be clever. But only to find out, it was confusion rather than cleverness.

I wanted to use either "Damien" or "Damien Windsor" (although, it is really my pen name - NOT my real name.)

I was thinking about making another account. But I'd probably get a lifetime ban from here. I don't want to get ban. So, hope you all understand.

Thank you in advance.

I tried to contact the Senior mod and other mods in regard to perhaps getting my username changed. I know it has confused a lot of people. I apologize in advance, it was never meant to cause any confusion to anyone here. It was merely my zip code and my birthdate combined. At first, I was trying to be clever. But only to find out, it was confusion rather than cleverness.

I wanted to use either "Damien" or "Damien Windsor" (although, it is really my pen name - NOT my real name.)

I was thinking about making another account. But I'd probably get a lifetime ban from here. I don't want to get ban. So, hope you all understand.

Thank you in advance.

Coyote

Thank you in advance.

Hi 496, I can't actually change names but cereal_killer can (he's the Admin) so I'm flagging him for t his. CK can you do a name change?

Forum List

Back