Season's Greetings

Damian

Dec 3, 2016
Please pardon my belated introduction; since I joined here late last night. I stumbled across this site, as I was looking for a good place to "converse" and share some of my sufficient views on various topics abroad.

For various reason, I am going to use my pen name on here. My real name, and true identity will remain anonymous - for the time being. So please call me Damien Windsor, and it's a pleasure to meet some of you here.

In time, I hope I can be a solid contributor here. And call this my "home away from home".

Thank you and Happy Holidays to each one of you!
bassleader.JPG

Welcome!

May we ask what are your political inclinations, so to speak? LOL:p

Please pardon my belated introduction; since I joined here late last night. I stumbled across this site, as I was looking for a good place to "converse" and share some of my sufficient views on various topics abroad.

For various reason, I am going to use my pen name on here. My real name, and true identity will remain anonymous - for the time being. So please call me Damien Windsor, and it's a pleasure to meet some of you here.

In time, I hope I can be a solid contributor here. And call this my "home away from home".

Thank you and Happy Holidays to each one of you!View attachment 100676

That's gonna be a tough name to remember. You look a lot like 4960104251972.

Welcome to the fray. Bring many hip boots and a critical eye. There's a shortage.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Please remind me NOT to have spam again. Ewww! lol

Damned! I have been caught red-handed. I should cover my tracks much better. NOT! lol

Damned! I have been caught red-handed. I should cover my tracks much better. NOT! lol
upload_2016-12-3_18-17-53.jpeg

Well you are off to a good start. Kindness is kind of rare around here. Welcome. But as a word of warning...

On Sunday, Dec. 25th, one should only say “Have a nice day” and not risk offending what another may be or what they may believe.

Also, we people should not say “God bless America” any longer, too incendiary. Now we are told to end our speeches with “I wish each of you something nice.” Else somebody, somewhere may be hurt emotionally by anything more explicit. We’re sensitive.

However, actively constructing thousands of safe spaces to prevent such tragedies.

Last edited:

Well you are off to a good start. Kindness is kind of rare around here. Welcome. But as a word of warning ---

On Sunday, Dec. 25th, one should only say “Have a nice day” and not risk offending what another may be or what they may believe.

Also, we people should not say “God bless America” any longer, too incendiary. Now we are told to end our speeches with “I wish each of you something nice.” Else somebody, somewhere may be hurt emotionally by anything more explicit. We’re sensitive.

However, actively constructing thousands of safe spaces to prevent such tragedies.

Really? The people in this world has certainly changed. As for the world itself she is fine for the past 300 millions - and counting.

Forum List

Back