Seasonal music and things

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
Does anyone have like, songs that they listen to during specific timese of the year, i.e. Christmas, spring, midsummer, ect.? I do. I usually listen to a narrow variety of songs at Christmas, oddly trying to recreate the previous year. I also arrange my room in a certain way, usually the exact same way it was the same time of year the year before. Anyone have any wierd things like this that they do? I guess one could call them traditions. Kinda strange but satisfying personal traditions...

Semper Fi said:
Does anyone have like, songs that they listen to during specific timese of the year, i.e. Christmas, spring, midsummer, ect.? I do. I usually listen to a narrow variety of songs at Christmas, oddly trying to recreate the previous year. I also arrange my room in a certain way, usually the exact same way it was the same time of year the year before. Anyone have any wierd things like this that they do? I guess one could call them traditions. Kinda strange but satisfying personal traditions...
No..... but here's a suggestion, there are Internet radio stations that play nothing but Christmas songs 24x7 around the holidays.... do a google search and you are certain to find some

Forum List

Back