Seasonal flu and Novel H1N1 Vaccination Recommendations

That is not an infectious disease expert, for one. And he also claims squalene is used in US vaccines. It is not.

According to you. But according to Meryl Nass, M.D (The AnthraxVaccine.org Homepage) Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine

"A novel feature of the two H1N1 vaccines being developed by companies Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline is the addition of squalene-containing adjuvants to boost immunogenicity and dramatically reduce the amount of viral antigen needed. This translates to much faster production of desired vaccine quantities."

Silly me for letting facts get in the way.:lol:
Yeah, silly you :)

Novartis and GSK are indeed developing H1N1 flu vaccines with adjuvants containing squalene. In fact, they’ve been doing it for more than a decade – but I don’t want to give away the punch line. Let’s examine the rest of Dr. Mercola’s claims first.

<snip>

Ah, but earlier I promised you a punch line. Remember this quote?

The U.S. government has contracts with several drug companies to develop and produce swine flu vaccines. At least two of those companies, Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline, are using an adjuvant in their H1N1 vaccine.

Novartis and GSK are indeed developing influenza vaccines containing adjuvants – for use in Europe, where squalene containing adjuvants have been safely used for over a decade. The US is indeed conducting H1N1 vaccine safety and efficacy studies that include the use of adjuvants. Given the unpredictable nature of the upcoming season and the very real potential that vaccine demand will outstrip its supply, it would be irresponsible for the US not to be prepared with a well studied contingency plan that includes possible adjuvant use.

However, it must be clearly stated that there are no adjuvants, nor have there ever been, in the US influenza vaccines. Furthermore, barring the highly unlikely failure of the standard unadjuvanted vaccines currently in trial, the H1N1 vaccines available in the US will also be adjuvant free.

Science-Based Medicine » A Defense of Childhood Influenza Vaccination and Squalene-Containing Adjuvants; Joseph Mercola’s “Dirty Little Secret”

You fail :lol:
Oops, those pesky facts again
;)

According to you. But according to Meryl Nass, M.D (The AnthraxVaccine.org Homepage) Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine

"A novel feature of the two H1N1 vaccines being developed by companies Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline is the addition of squalene-containing adjuvants to boost immunogenicity and dramatically reduce the amount of viral antigen needed. This translates to much faster production of desired vaccine quantities."

Novartis and GSK are indeed developing influenza vaccines containing adjuvants &#8211; for use in Europe, where squalene containing adjuvants have been safely used for over a decade. The US is indeed conducting H1N1 vaccine safety and efficacy studies that include the use of adjuvants. Given the unpredictable nature of the upcoming season and the very real potential that vaccine demand will outstrip its supply, it would be irresponsible for the US not to be prepared with a well studied contingency plan that includes possible adjuvant use.

However, it must be clearly stated that there are no adjuvants, nor have there ever been, in the US influenza vaccines. Furthermore, barring the highly unlikely failure of the standard unadjuvanted vaccines currently in trial, the H1N1 vaccines available in the US will also be adjuvant free.

Science-Based Medicine » A Defense of Childhood Influenza Vaccination and Squalene-Containing Adjuvants; Joseph Mercolaâ&#8364;&#8482;s â&#8364;&#339;Dirty Little Secretâ&#8364;

;)
Seems he wasn't being too honest in what he posted, conveniently leaving out the following from his source:

Anthrax Vaccine -- posts by Meryl Nass, M.D.: H1N1 vaccines with novel adjuvants being developed for potential mass use

A novel feature of the two H1N1 vaccines being developed by companies Novartis and Glaxo-Smith Kline is the addition of lipid-containing adjuvants to boost immunogenicity and dramatically reduce the amount of viral antigen needed. This translates to much faster production of desired vaccine quantities. UPDATE: The US does not plan to use novel adjuvants in its swine flu vaccines. However, Canada and some other nations do plan to use them. The US will retain its stockpile of approximately 150 million doses of MF59 and ASO3.

Each company has its own proprietary adjuvant, acquired in each case at high cost and intended for the high-stakes business of rapidly producing vaccines for novel pandemics or biological warfare threats.

Novartis' adjuvant is named MF59, and Glaxo's is ASO3. We know they work beautifully to strengthen vaccine efficacy. But how safe are they?

That is a very difficult question to answer. Novartis claims MF-59 has been used safely by over 40 million people. However, FDA has not seen fit to approve even a single US vaccine that contains these novel adjuvants.

ETA: whoops! I just noticed he altered the quote by changing 'lipid-containing' to 'squalene-containing'.

Now why should we believe ANYTHING he says, eh?

Last edited:
For every outlier you produce, there are a gajillion [sic] Drs. that disagree.

If you want to turn this into a simple mass effect argument, you are in a lopsided fight.

As is typical, the masses are paid off to be talking droid deniers. There usu sally are only a few whistle blowers dismissed as conspiracy nuts. So, yes, to be expected your masses of droids would win. But would they be correct? Let's not hurt our hopes we'll keep the true facts hush.:eusa_shhh:
i call Occam's Razor
which would be easier, to pay off the overwhelming number of doctors to support the shots, or to have a few crackpots that shouldnt be doctors in the first place?

So are you part of the vast right wing conspiracy or not?

As is typical, the masses are paid off to be talking droid deniers. There usu sally are only a few whistle blowers dismissed as conspiracy nuts. So, yes, to be expected your masses of droids would win. But would they be correct? Let's not hurt our hopes we'll keep the true facts hush.:eusa_shhh:
i call Occam's Razor
which would be easier, to pay off the overwhelming number of doctors to support the shots, or to have a few crackpots that shouldnt be doctors in the first place?

So are you part of the vast right wing conspiracy or not?
sarcasm is lost on you, eh?

Novartis and GSK are indeed developing influenza vaccines containing adjuvants – for use in Europe, where squalene containing adjuvants have been safely used for over a decade. The US is indeed conducting H1N1 vaccine safety and efficacy studies that include the use of adjuvants. Given the unpredictable nature of the upcoming season and the very real potential that vaccine demand will outstrip its supply, it would be irresponsible for the US not to be prepared with a well studied contingency plan that includes possible adjuvant use.

Science-Based Medicine » A Defense of Childhood Influenza Vaccination and Squalene-Containing Adjuvants; Joseph Mercola’s “Dirty Little Secret”

;)
Seems he wasn't being too honest in what he posted, conveniently leaving out the following from his source:

Anthrax Vaccine -- posts by Meryl Nass, M.D.: H1N1 vaccines with novel adjuvants being developed for potential mass use

A novel feature of the two H1N1 vaccines being developed by companies Novartis and Glaxo-Smith Kline is the addition of lipid-containing adjuvants to boost immunogenicity and dramatically reduce the amount of viral antigen needed. This translates to much faster production of desired vaccine quantities. UPDATE: The US does not plan to use novel adjuvants in its swine flu vaccines. However, Canada and some other nations do plan to use them. The US will retain its stockpile of approximately 150 million doses of MF59 and ASO3.

Each company has its own proprietary adjuvant, acquired in each case at high cost and intended for the high-stakes business of rapidly producing vaccines for novel pandemics or biological warfare threats.

Novartis' adjuvant is named MF59, and Glaxo's is ASO3. We know they work beautifully to strengthen vaccine efficacy. But how safe are they?

That is a very difficult question to answer. Novartis claims MF-59 has been used safely by over 40 million people. However, FDA has not seen fit to approve even a single US vaccine that contains these novel adjuvants.

ETA: whoops! I just noticed he altered the quote by changing 'lipid-containing' to 'squalene-containing'.

Now why should we believe ANYTHING he says, eh?

Thanks for the update.:clap2:

Last edited:
This question is always on my mind and I think this is the best place to ask it.
Guys, is there any medicine (tablet, pill, capsule etc) for H1N1 disease?
I mean medicine, not a vaccine.

This question is always on my mind and I think this is the best place to ask it.

As far as viruses are concerned, there aren't a lot of good options for medical treatment. The ones that are out there mainly work by screwing up the DNA replication processes of the viruses or another facet of it's reproductive cycle. However, since viruses mutate so easily, they quickly become resistant to them.

As far as the flu (any flu) is concerned, there are a couple of medications (i.e. Tamiflu) that you can take that can shorten the duration/severity of the flu but you have to take them within 48 hours of being symptomatic to work.

Some more important info on flu shots. Before you get one you may want to consider...

1. An "informal" [e.g., illegal] clinical trial of the Avian Flu vaccine on about 200 Polish vagrants resulted in 11 immediate deaths and an additional set of 20 later deaths (approximately 15% of the test population). The doctors and nurses involved were charged with murder. (Fact. 2008)

2. The Philippine High Court convicted WHO (The World Health Organization) of involuntarily sterilizing over 3 million Philippina women through the use of vaccines. (Fact)

3. The WHO in 1985 documented that one of its' primary goals for the use of a sterility vaccine disguised as a smallpox vaccine was to "eliminate 150 million excess Sub Saharan Africans". (Fact, 1985-ongoing)

4. The WHO 5-shot vaccine programs for tetanus in third world countries in South and Central America caused the involuntary sterilization of millions of women. (Fact, ongoing)

5. Monsanto's MON 810 corn causes sterility according to studies published by the Austrian Government. (Fact, 2009)

6. Monsanto's MON 810 corn contains the Cauliflower Mosaic Virus which, when ingested, lowers the bodies CD 4 cells to a point which, on immune tests, indicate that a person has HIV/AIDS. The lowered CD 4 cells results from eating GMO corn, the staple of the diet in many parts of Black Africa. MON 810 is grown in Europe for animal feed and in many places, including the US, around the world for human food. (Fact, ongoing)

7. Merck's Gardasil vaccine causes death, collapse and chronic illness in young woman and girls, including a new, never-before described "disease" called Juvenile ALS, a fatal condition in which the nervous system is slowly destroyed while consciousness remains unimpaired. This vaccine increases cervical cancer by 44.7% in women and girls who already have Human Papilloma Virus. Cervical Cancer is easily detected and cured in early stages and is not a major killer of women. Gardasil contains substances which may cause sterility in women receiving it and any protection lasts only a few years, so 9 year olds will probably not be sexually active by the time this protection has worn off. (Fact, ongoing)

8. Baxter International Inc. was in the process of applying for a contract to provide Avian Flu vaccines to European countries in the event of an Avian Flu epidemic. Its Austrian laboratory shipped Seasonal Flu vaccines to 18 countries in Europe. A laboratory technician tested the Baxter Seasonal Flu vaccines sent to the Czech Republic and discovered that they were contaminated with a highly pathogenic version of the Avian Flu, 72 Kilograms of it, although Level 3 precautions were in place and such contamination "could not have happened accidentally" according to experts in the field. No documentation of the destruction of this highly infective material has been provided although the Austrian Health Ministry insists that the deadly viral material was destroyed. (Fact, 2008, 2009)

9. It normally takes a minimum of 12 to 18 months to create a vaccine after a specific virus has been identified. (Fact)

10. The "Seed Culture" for the Swine Flu virus was provided to vaccine companies in May, 2009. Baxter International Inc. announced in June, 2009 that they would have their vaccine ready in July, 2009 . (Fact, 2009):eusa_shhh:

11. The US Government has spent more than a billion dollars to develop and to make available the Swine flu vaccine for a disease which poses no significant health threat. (Fact, 2009):eusa_shhh:

12. A significant number of virologists and other scientists are on record stating that the Swine Flu was created in a laboratory and could not evolve naturally. (Fact, 2009):eusa_shhh:

source: http://www.whale.to/a/cousens1.htmlhttp://www.whale.to/vaccine/ayoub_v.html
http://www.whale.to/a/cousens1.html

Came across this site it has a little history on spanish flu of 1918 live virus being dug up(2003).
Lab Origins of “2009 Novel Swine Flu”

It does seem odd that Norvartis's patent was approved Feb. 2009 and this outbreak started in April 2009 http://labvirus.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/novartispatent.pdf

Seasonal (or common) flu is a respiratory illness that can be transmitted person to person. Most people have some immunity, and a vaccine is available.

Novel H1N1 flu is a new influenza virus causing illness in people. This new virus was first detected in the U.S. in April 2009, and has spread to many countries around the world.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends the use of oseltamivir (brand name Tamiflu ®) or zanamivir (brand name Relenza ®) for the treatment and/or prevention of infection with swine influenza viruses. These are prescription drugs, so consult your physician.

The Truth About the Flu Shot
Sherri Tenpenny, DO [FONT=Arial, Geneva, sans-serif]&#12288;
What’s in the regular flu shot?

• Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
  • Gelatin: can cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
    e_.jpg
  • Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions, including
anaphylaxis. Also associated with inferility in female mice.
  • Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
  • Triton X100: a strong detergent
  • Sucrose: table sugar
  • Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
  • Gentamycin: an antibiotic
  • Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose flu shot vials
  • [/FONT]

I've gotten flu shots off and on all my life.

I haven't had any problems with sterility....

I've gotten flu shots off and on all my life.

I haven't had any problems with sterility....

Some people have survived after jumping out of a multi-story building. That doesn't mean that it is a statistically smart thing to do. Everyone has to make the choice for themselves. I'm just listing the facts.

Evel Knievel was successful at what he did; I just wouldn't recommend forcing his lifestyle on everyone, nor would I probably recommend it to anyone on an idividual basis either.

Forum List

Back