Season Opener of HOUSE, M.D.

i think house was coning the docs, he played along to get out, wonder if his halucinations will continue.

Finally saw the whole show. After being away from House for the last 8 months or so (I stopped watching when they put it on at 8 last Jan) I gotta say . . . this was one of my favorite episodes ever. Hugh Laurie . . . is just superb. Loved the whole thing, except the music box mute girl. wth? Wasn't the tune the music box played the same tune her sister played on the piano? What's the significance of the music box? Other than that, loved it.

Hey Jillian, if you want to watch it but not wait till it airs on FOX.com, go here:

http://housemdvideos.com/

I liked the way they played the first show. I know they are going to have to integrate his new and improved ways of looking at life, into the rest of the shows - but, how? His snarkiness and demeaning nature was part of what made the show great. I think he's a great actor.

Maybe they plan on making him a drug-free snarky demeaning prick who occasionally lapses long enough to permit a spark of decency to shine through (over and above his genius at diagnostics).

Curing him completely might ruin the show. But improving on him as a "person" -- just a little bit -- might actually make his character more interesting, i.e. a person with a bit more potential.

Maybe?

Yeah, maybe so. He was pretty confused about the turn of events, himself, huh? I guess he'll be a work in progress now.

I enjoyed the season premiere, even if it was a direct ripoff of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

But, I'm extremely disappointed that Jennifer Morrison (Cameron) is being written off the show. Foreman, Taub, or Chase would be much better written off. Hadley (13) has a better storyline than any of those three so far, but Cameron was the foundation of the show for the longest time. They can't write her off so easily. It was like Jorja Fox leaving CSI, it just doesn't work.

I think it's an interesting twist because by the end of the 2nd episode the pills are no longer House's addiction. His "addiction" now is solving medical cases.

Though I have to say, House becoming Top Chef M.D. was amazingly funny. The banter between Wilson and House was classic.

Though I won't complain if Taub goes, I would miss Thirteen. I wouldn't mind her in a smaller role than last year. I agree with Jon though, I was like :cuckoo: when I saw they were writing out Cameron. It looks like they're going to break up their marriage too and that House is going to be the reason for it.

Oh, and the whole House/13 interaction last episode was good too. I have to admit I laughed at that part and throughout.

I think it's an interesting twist because by the end of the 2nd episode the pills are no longer House's addiction. His "addiction" now is solving medical cases.

Though I have to say, House becoming Top Chef M.D. was amazingly funny. The banter between Wilson and House was classic.

Though I won't complain if Taub goes, I would miss Thirteen. I wouldn't mind her in a smaller role than last year. I agree with Jon though, I was like :cuckoo: when I saw they were writing out Cameron. It looks like they're going to break up their marriage too and that House is going to be the reason for it.

Oh, and the whole House/13 interaction last episode was good too. I have to admit I laughed at that part and throughout.

Disagree on the Cameron/Case breakup... They'll be fine...

Loved the part were House used Lab poo in the toilet and tricked Wilson. :lol: And the fact that House was the one who solved the medical mystery of the sick guy.

Did House and Cuddy hook up last season . . . or not quite?

As completely unbelievable as tonight's episode was, it was an incredible episode, none the less.

That's the genius of House M.D. House being Jesus and James Earl Jones's excellent acting is going to be hard to be topped next week. Cameron is probably going to be departing from this incident. Whether it's because she really did it or she'll cover for Chase is unsure.

This season has been nothing but excellent so far.

Edit: Oh, and House being a mime was hilarious.

Agreed...

Seems like there's a continuing part to the storyline with Chase for next week...

It'll be interesting how they play it out...

Unless they were lying, Cameron is going because of it.

Neither, is my guess. I just don't think she'll be able to forgive Chase for what he did.

That seems to be the case too perhaps. Though from the link I posted earlier, House is going to turn Chase against Cameron. It will be really interesting to see how this plays out.

As completely unbelievable as tonight's episode was, it was an incredible episode, none the less.

That's the genius of House M.D. House being Jesus and James Earl Jones's excellent acting is going to be hard to be topped next week. Cameron is probably going to be departing from this incident. Whether it's because she really did it or she'll cover for Chase is unsure.

This season has been nothing but excellent so far.

Edit: Oh, and House being a mime was hilarious.

Do you mean Dr. Nolan, House's psychiatrist at Mayfield? He's played by Andre Braugher.

Forum List

Back