Season 5 of "Dexter" Starts Tonight!

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Anyone else watch this show?

My wife and I watched all 4 previous season DVDs' in about 2 weeks time and became addicted!

dexter-main.jpg

I don't have Showtime but I know of a place on the "dark side of the web" where I can get episodes within hours of them airing. :D

My wife and I watched all 4 previous season DVDs' in about 2 weeks time and became addicted!

dexter-main.jpg

I don't have Showtime but I know of a place on the "dark side of the web" where I can get episodes within hours of them airing. :D

I did the same thing, I was always scared to watch it but I thought the storyline was really good. I just manned up one weekend and started watching season 4 and I was hooked.

I'll watch, I have that and Boardwalk Empire on HBO queued up on the recorder.

The TV shows are a lot better. The books aren't that bad, but the second one stank. The others have been of a high order.

I am kind of bummed by the end of season 4.

And how is he going to deal with the three darlings? Stick them on his sister?

The way things work in the books is really super. I think the last stand of the moral guardians would prevent that on TV.

The TV shows are a lot better. The books aren't that bad, but the second one stank. The others have been of a high order.

I am kind of bummed by the end of season 4.

And how is he going to deal with the three darlings? Stick them on his sister?

The way things work in the books is really super. I think the last stand of the moral guardians would prevent that on TV.

John Lithgow was so sinister on S4, I had a nightmare starring him one night.

dexter-main.jpg

It looks to me as if "Dexter" has a serious goiter problem. :eusa_eh:

dexter-main.jpg

It looks to me as if "Dexter" has a serious goiter problem. :eusa_eh:

It looks like his head was facing forward and put on a body that was turned to the right. It doesn't even really look like his face.

This show is Epic. Caught Ep. 1 of S-5 last night. I have 100% of the episodes viewed thus far.

I think that most guys can relate to (at some time or another but not always).....being un-caring/not giving a damn....when maybe they know they should.

Forum List

Back