Season 5, Game of Thrones

I was pretty pissed at Dani until she finally pulled a spear out and got Drogon outta there. I'd be pretty bummed if the dragon died...maybe as much as I am about Jon Snow. But I am hoping the Red Witch went back to the Wall for a reason. Wrong "king" she was backing...Stannis. I'm hoping she puts his spirit in Ghost.

Well. That sucks. I am not much of a fan of Arya. Dani is ok but she is getting boring. Tyrion is good, but he's probably next. Sansa is blech. Who is left?

White walker king. I guess I will root for him. And Drogon.

Well. That sucks. I am not much of a fan of Arya. Dani is ok but she is getting boring. Tyrion is good, but he's probably next. Sansa is blech. Who is left?

Not a fan of Arya? Seriously, after Tyrion and Snow she is my favorite character.

Of the characters still alive these are my top 5:
(1) Tyrion
(2) Arya
(3) Bronn
(4) Daario
(5) The Giant. I love the Giant.

Not a fan of Arya? Seriously, after Tyrion and Snow she is my favorite character.

(1) Tyrion
(2) Arya
(3) Bronn
(4) Daario
Arya's the only one with a chance at survival. Martin's wife threatened to leave him if he killed her off lol.

I'm rooting for Cersei. I hope she kills everything and becomes Queen of winter. Martin is a sick, sick man.
You would root for her. However, it will be nice seeing Sir Strong kill a whole bunch of nutz

I'm rooting for Cersei. I hope she kills everything and becomes Queen of winter. Martin is a sick, sick man.
You would root for her. However, it will be nice seeing Sir Strong kill a whole bunch of nutz
Most of the people I rooted for are dead. Time for the nuclear option.

Ceirsi did not learn her lesson. She be really MAD right now. Shit gonna happen, lol.

Director confirms that Jon Snow is dead. No new contract for actor:

Game of Thrones Director Jon Snow Is Dead - Us Weekly

8 years of reading 5 books, and 5 years of watching 5 seasons... fuck you George R.R. Martin. That is the last straw. I hereby wash my hands of your filth. I'm gonna go re-read Harry Potter now.

:crybaby:

I believe this is all an elaborate ruse and I really don't think he is dead. I could be wrong but I really hope I am right.

I think Martin bite off more then he could chew with books and doesn't know how to wrap it up though.

8 years of reading 5 books, and 5 years of watching 5 seasons... fuck you George R.R. Martin. That is the last straw. I hereby wash my hands of your filth. I'm gonna go re-read Harry Potter now.

I believe this is all an elaborate ruse and I really don't think he is dead. I could be wrong but I really hope I am right.

I think Martin bite off more then he could chew with books and doesn't know how to wrap it up though.
I hope you're right. Hearing about the contract though...

Game of Thrones star on that shocking death EW.com

I've been saying for 4 years now I'm DONE if Jon is really dead. Crazy that the last book came out 4 years ago right? It seems like he is. The theories on ways that he could have survived are all squashed if he has no new contract for next season, unless somehow he has a role in season 7.

(1) Tyrion
(2) Arya
(3) Bronn
(4) Daario

Davos

I also adored Shireen, she was a darling girl.

I am pissed that Jon Snow is dead in the not coming back to life sense. The sixth book hasn't been release yet - so either this is a big spoiler or the series is going in an alternate direction.

From what I have been reading, its going to go in a new direction since they are tired of Martin taking his sweet ass time in pumping the books out.

I've been saying for 4 years now I'm DONE if Jon is really dead. Crazy that the last book came out 4 years ago right? It seems like he is. The theories on ways that he could have survived are all squashed if he has no new contract for next season, unless somehow he has a role in season 7.

I am getting a bit tired of waiting for the next book. Who knows what the hell he has planned? I don't even believe he does. It seems like he trying terribly hard to ruin these books and the show.

I am getting a bit tired of waiting for the next book. Who knows what the hell he has planned? I don't even believe he does. It seems like he trying terribly hard to ruin these books and the show.

I read somewhere that George has over 1,500 pages of manuscript each for books 6 and 7.

What an editing nightmare.

Maybe us nerdy fans have driven him to the edge, and now he's nuking the whole thing :laugh:

From what I have been reading around the net, George does indeed seem to get a thrill on pissing people off if one of his characters is well liked with a fan club. Like he is neenering everyone. He himself said he LIKED killing him (jon snow) off, along with the others now dead.

Maybe us nerdy fans have driven him to the edge, and now he's nuking the whole thing :laugh:

lol. It sure seems that way. Perhaps he is one of the greatest trolls of our age.

Forum List

Back