Season 5, Game of Thrones

0a7bddba15b7da93e3951300a1b9e23aa5658cd0.jpeg

apparently you do....you have been saying this thru how many books and seasons of the show and yet here you are

I predict Hodor's Army of Hodorian's will crush the Boltons then, in a move that cost every other conqueror every time it's been attempted, will split his forces and simultaneously attack the White Walkers in the North and the Lannisters in the South.

Khalessi will take Drogon's wings and ride at the head of the Dothraki into Meerren, or Qarth or wherever the fuck she is today, meet up with the Unsullied and attack Qarth

Can we assume that GRRM intends to sew things up into a group of neat little packages by the end of the series?

Will Reese Bolton get what's coming to him (i.e., skinned alive by Theon G)?

Will the zombies be defeated or take over the known world?

Will Dany ever make it across the fucking pond to Westeros?

Will Samwell & Fam make it to the Old City?

Do the writers have the BALLS to have Cersei vindicated in a trial-by-combat?

Will Queen Margaery get out of jail and do another couple nude scenes?

A Question for any accountants out there: How could the writers convince HBO to produce the giant Dothraki circle jerk around Dany (which must have cost a fortune to produce), when it basically adds nothing to the story? In the book, she is accosted by a single Dothraki warrior, which would have worked just as well, if that's where they are going with it.

I am powerless not to tune in to the next season, even if it sucks.

Can we assume that GRRM intends to sew things up into a group of neat little packages by the end of the series?

A Question for any accountants out there: How could the writers convince HBO to produce the giant Dothraki circle jerk around Dany (which must have cost a fortune to produce), when it basically adds nothing to the story? In the book, she is accosted by a single Dothraki warrior, which would have worked just as well, if that's where they are going with it.

Theon and Sansa are alive....? really??

Killing Mycella puts Dorne and Kings Landing at war.

Cersei in charge of Kings Landing, you can kiss Queen Marjorie and Loras goodbye, the Faith Militant as well

With no Lannister gold, and cut off from the Iron Bank, Kings Landing will soon turn into Detroit

Killing Mycella puts Dorne and Kings Landing at war.

Cersei in charge of Kings Landing, you can kiss Queen Marjorie and Loras goodbye, the Faith Militant as well

With no Lannister gold, and cut off from the Iron Bank, Kings Landing will soon turn into Detroit

Cersei isn't in charge of King's Landing (her uncle Kevan is), but even if she was, why would it be the end for Margaery and Loras? It might spell the end for Trystane though.

Also, I don't care what Kit Harrington tells EW, I refuse to believe he's dead until it's 100% confirmed. IMO, it wouldn't just be killing off a fan favorite. I still think Jon has a huge role to play.

Excellent last episode.

I enjoyed seeing Queen Cersei naked. :banana:

It's a shame they killed off John Snow. I liked the character.

Daenerys seems to be in deep shit.

That was a body double. Unless you meant you enjoyed seeing her humiliated. I did too.

Been kinda wandering the net and I had a lightbulb moment. What if....Jon Snow is dead..his body...hell, even Kit Harrington who plays him said he is dead on the show.....but that doesn't mean he is GONE dead. What if...he IS returned....but in the body of Ghost, the Direwolf? Kit is free to pursue other acting jobs, but he continues on (his character via the writers) in Ghosts body?

Yeah, and he's signed on to the show through season 7 and IMO Jon Snow is an integral character to the entire story, not to mention how big a deal they made out of who his parents are and since we haven't "officially" found out that would all be moot if he were really dead.

Like I said, I won't believe it until it's 100% confirmed.

Been kinda wandering the net and I had a lightbulb moment. What if....Jon Snow is dead..his body...hell, even Kit Harrington who plays him said he is dead on the show.....but that doesn't mean he is GONE dead. What if...he IS returned....but in the body of Ghost, the Direwolf? Kit is free to pursue other acting jobs, but he continues on (his character via the writers) in Ghosts body?

I note that Melisandre is at Castle Black. Just as Thoros was able to revive Barrick Dondarian, she may bring Jon back from the dead. I hope so!

Theon and Sansa are alive....? really??

Yes. Alive. Cold, but Alive.

Sansa is still alive. Jon may return with ice blue eyes, compliments of Red Witch. Or not. Hell, who knows.
Cersei has The Mountain now as her zombie...and boy is she pissed.
Dani's dragon is dying, and she wandered off to get busted by...whomever they are.

Getting boring again. But at least Theon finally found a pair.

Meh. Dany's dragon is not dying...he's tired. Those spears were annoying pin pricks.

Forum List

Back