Sears sues former CEO Eddie Lampert, Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and others for alleged ‘thefts’ of b

Why does Bernie have THREE homes when people in America are DYING from being homeless?

Did Bernie personally cause the homelessness? Nope. That was your boy Reagan slashing funding to mental health programs back in the 1980's.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Homelessness is caused by mental illness? You are beyond stupid, Joe Blowhard. I am no fan of Reagan but to blame him for panhandlers and the homeless is a HUGE stretch for even a blithering idiot like yourself.

lots of homelessness IS a result of mental illness. ----in fact, so is hunger
in the USA ----specifically where food stamps are available. <<< that includes
malnutrition of children. Panhandling is not always a matter of mental illness---
but lots of it is.

I had a discussion with a panhandler in front of the liquor store who was looking for money for food and said he was hungry.

I suggested to the young man than he get a Square Reader. A lot of people who might want to give no longer carry any change, much less have change to spare.

oh-----well---nice of you------I have no idea what a square reader is. -------my inclination would be that the kid could use an evaluation by a social worker----
specifically a psychiatric social worker-----depending on the state-----

A lot of smaller businesses and vendors at farmer's markets have them. Its an easier/less expensive way to take credit and debit cards.

https://squareup.com/us/en/l/paymen...id=318453123282&pdv=c&pkw=square+reader&pmt=e

Many old name companies have been bought up by thieves and robbers who willingly mismanage, steal and abuse employees. The crooked and incompetent politicians and lawyers allowed it, were complicit in it and the people accepted it as a normal everyday occurrence.

Did Bernie personally cause the homelessness? Nope. That was your boy Reagan slashing funding to mental health programs back in the 1980's.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Homelessness is caused by mental illness? You are beyond stupid, Joe Blowhard. I am no fan of Reagan but to blame him for panhandlers and the homeless is a HUGE stretch for even a blithering idiot like yourself.

malnutrition of children. Panhandling is not always a matter of mental illness---
but lots of it is.

I had a discussion with a panhandler in front of the liquor store who was looking for money for food and said he was hungry.

I suggested to the young man than he get a Square Reader. A lot of people who might want to give no longer carry any change, much less have change to spare.

oh-----well---nice of you------I have no idea what a square reader is. -------my inclination would be that the kid could use an evaluation by a social worker----

A lot of smaller businesses and vendors at farmer's markets have them. Its an easier/less expensive way to take credit and debit cards.

https://squareup.com/us/en/l/paymen...id=318453123282&pdv=c&pkw=square+reader&pmt=e

sheeeesh------you are transforming panhandling into a small business-----
they poor hungry guy might have to pay taxes on his income

but lots of it is.

sheeeesh------you are transforming panhandling into a small business-----
they poor hungry guy might have to pay taxes on his income

The gentleman has been posted outside the same liquor store for 11 years (or longer). I think it has to be a profitable location for him.

Why does Bernie have THREE homes when people in America are DYING from being homeless?

Bernie's a fucking heartless, ruthless financial predator who STILL won't offer his staff the Free Healthcare and College he's promised even to fucking Illegals.

What a fucking lowlife, won't open one of his many homes to the Homeless in Vermont

No, we hear more about the Holocaust because it was the first time genocide was made industrial.

Secondly OH LOOK!!! Another Leftist anti-Semite.

The Genocide of Native Americans wasn't "industrial"?

Do you know where Hitler got his idea for Concentration Camps? Looking at American Indian Reservations.

Tell us again how Reagan is responsible for the homeless issue, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.

again, i explained that. Ronald Reagan cut funding for mental health, which means all your fellow crazies couldn't get their meds or had a place to sleep. The mental health hospitals shut down, and they all started hanging around the liquor store.

BTW, you have never been able to answer even the most basic questions about Sandy Hoax...

Like why the NRA and Fox News have access to the same info you have, and are in on the cover up?

The rest of your crazy shit is exactly that.

Sandy Hook Students Were Not Moved To Chalk Hill Prior To January, 2013 – The Crisis Actors Guild

Despite clumsily exposing himself as nothing more than a desperate charlatan at every possible turn, a shocking number of people (i.e. more than zero) continue to give the outlandish claims of perennial wannabe Wolfgang Halbig the kind of reverence they’ve never deserved. Take for example one of his more recent tall tales: that all 456 students enrolled at Sandy Hook Elementary School for 2012-2013 were actually attending school one town over, at the site of the former Chalk Hill Middle School in Monroe, CT on December 14th, 2012 (rather than starting in January of 2013). Therefore, at least according to him, the shooting couldn’t possibly have occurred as there were no children or educators physically located at Sandy Hook. Unsurprisingly, Halbig has thus far failed to explain how this new theory fits in with his previous allegation that the school was permanently closed in 2008 as Chalk Hill was still in use (at least as a school; it continued to house the Monroe Parks and Recreation department as well as Monroe Early Learning Center) by Monroe township up until 2010.

So, where is the footage of the 400 plus other students being evacuated? Come on, Joe Blowhard.......show us all.

(snicker)

No, the genocide of Native Americans wasn't industrial. It was the typical tragic human story that's been happening since Adam and Eve left the Garden: some people were in possession of land that other people wanted. So those people enslaved, warred and etc those people and lots of people died as a result on both sides. As I said, tragic, but nothing new.

The Holocaust was new in how methodical, pre-planned, and industrial it was. It wasn't over land. Its sole purpose was the systematic eradication of a certain race/religion.

Not going to argue with you about this, Joe. It is what it is.

Quite wise. I just keep making you look like a bible thumping moron.

So the Germans weren't after other people's land? Really?

upload_2019-7-24_17-6-53.jpeg

Are you arguing when General Sheridan said that "The only good Indian is a dead Indian" he didn't have genocidal intent. That destroying the Bison to cut off their food supply and herding them onto reservations wasn't a methodical attempt at Genocide?

767px-Bison_skull_pile_edit.jpg

Yes, I can see why you wouldn't want to argue the point... you'd just look fucking silly.

Bernie's a fucking heartless, ruthless financial predator who STILL won't offer his staff the Free Healthcare and College he's promised even to fucking Illegals.

What a fucking lowlife, won't open one of his many homes to the Homeless in Vermont

Um, okay, what does that have to do with Lampert looting Sears and putting thousands of people out of jobs?

Um, okay, what does that have to do with Lampert looting Sears and putting thousands of people out of jobs?
Amazon did that

So, where is the footage of the 400 plus other students being evacuated? Come on, Joe Blowhard.......show us all.

Why would there be footage? Camera crews didn't show up until after the shooting was over.

They showed the same ten children where they changed the order. CNN showed cops sweeping into a school that WASN'T Sandy Hook but let's get back to the alleged evacuation of the other 440 children. Where are those buses? We know that according to Gene Rosen? Four, no, five? Six children were dropped off randomly on the curb of his house where he took them in.....and the bus driver never explained as to why they were dropped off to begin with.... ..hmmmm?

They showed the same ten children where they changed the order.

Oh, that crazy again.

We know that according to Gene Rosen? Four, no, five? Six children were dropped off randomly on the curb of his house where he took them in.....and the bus driver never explained as to why they were dropped off to begin with.... ..hmmmm?

yes, you fucking nuts have harrassed Mr. Rosen quite a lot, which is what you do when you are an evil cocksucker loser.

Can't wait until a jury cleans Alex Jones out for everything he has.

Amazon did that

Lambert screwed Sears well before Amazon became what it is today. He thought he could allow the stores to be run into the ground and people would still shop there by making them Rewards members.

Amazon did that

Lambert screwed Sears well before Amazon became what it is today. He thought he could allow the stores to be run into the ground and people would still shop there by making them Rewards members.

Lampert bought Sears for their real estate. You can't expect him to save every under-capitalized business

Sears sues former CEO Eddie Lampert, Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and others for alleged ‘thefts’ of billions from retailer

Published Thu, Apr 18 2019 11:56 AM EDTUpdated Thu, Apr 18 2019 4:31 PM EDT

Sears on Thursday lodged a lawsuit against its former CEO Eddie Lampert and a string of its high-profile past board members, including his former Yale roommate Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, for allegedly stealing billions of dollars from the once-storied retailer.

Snip

The suit names numerous defendants besides Lampert and Mnuchin, including two high-profile directors: Bruce Berkowitz, a hedge-fund manager who was a large investor in Sears, and Kunal Kamlani, president of ESL
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/18/sea...---------------------------------------------

How many people lost their jobs due to the crooks. I loved Sears, but they have gone downhill. I hope they throw the books at them, but Barr will step in I'm sure for a few bucks on the side I suspect. He can't be tramps lawyer for nothing.

Lamperts yatch:

That is not true.

People did not lose their jobs because of the CEO or TS.

Eddie Lampert was part of the executive board of Sears from 2013, to 2019.

The decline of Sears started in 2007, and was well underway, before Eddie Lampert was an executive.

Additionally, the decline of retail store in general is nation wide. If Lampert was the problem, then why are all the other retail chains closing too?

iu

Retail store openings have declined, while retail store closings have increased.

This is a pattern that has gone on for over a decade, and includes all retail outlets, not just Lampert and Sears.

So while I'm on your side that, if there was fraud or theft, I'm all in favor of him being prosecuted.

But let's not make up bogus crap, that somehow people lost their jobs because of this guy. People lost their jobs, because customers have stopped going to Sears. I know I have. For the last 10 years at least, I have ordered all my shoes, shirts and pants, and socks, online. I have not been to a retail outlet in at least one decade.

They showed the same ten children where they changed the order.

Oh, that crazy again.

We know that according to Gene Rosen? Four, no, five? Six children were dropped off randomly on the curb of his house where he took them in.....and the bus driver never explained as to why they were dropped off to begin with.... ..hmmmm?

yes, you fucking nuts have harrassed Mr. Rosen quite a lot, which is what you do when you are an evil cocksucker loser.

Can't wait until a jury cleans Alex Jones out for everything he has.

Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie? You have never addressed the outrageous claims of Gene Rosen......why is that????

Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie? You have never addressed the outrageous claims of Gene Rosen......why is that????

Because nothing is really outrageous about what he said. He had kids at his house for a few hours while the first responders were figuring things out.

WHY THIS IS TOTALLY IMPROBABLE>

Meanwhile, what is probable in your mind is that thousands of townsfolk could all be in on a vast conspiracy to turn a drill at an empty school into a false flag operations to accomplish... um, stuff.... for um.. reasons.

And that Fox News and the NRA would totally go along with the cover up after being presented with evidence to the contrary.

Forum List

Back