Searching For Honesty and Integrity....

Honesty and integrity from Democrats happens about as often as Halley's Comet.

halleys-comet-12-638.jpg

Honesty and integrity from ANY POLITICIAN happens about as often as Halley's Comet.

*fixed*

READ: Mike Pence Calls for Impeachment of Bill Clinton, Says the President Should Be Held to a Higher Standard
How times have changed.
Clinton was a lying scumbag I agree. What's your point? They all lie.
My point is you have one WORSE in the WH NOW Fk 20 years ago We have a pos now in our WH and only scumbags racists and Nazis support him
And if you believe only Nazis and racists support Trump you are too stupid to be posting on online forums.
Well there are the deplorables too Where do you fall ?

Honesty and integrity from ANY POLITICIAN happens about as often as Halley's Comet.

*fixed*

READ: Mike Pence Calls for Impeachment of Bill Clinton, Says the President Should Be Held to a Higher Standard
How times have changed.
My point is you have one WORSE in the WH NOW Fk 20 years ago We have a pos now in our WH and only scumbags racists and Nazis support him
And if you believe only Nazis and racists support Trump you are too stupid to be posting on online forums.
Well there are the deplorables too Where do you fall ?
I support the job he has done thus far and try to ignore the bullshit he spews. Anyone can say anything, producing results is what matters to me.

*fixed*

How times have changed.
A liar is a liar. There is no worse...

Idiot.

They are all liars. ALL OF THEM
Just like ""there are good people on both sides""?? Good nazis ,,good racists?

That's a misquote, out of context, and, effectively, a lie on your part.

He was referring to folks for and opposed to Confederate statues.

"To be fair, President Donald Trump was making a somewhat subtler point. In his colloquy with the press, he was not calling neo-Nazis great folks but arguing that many of the Confederate-statue-loving protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, were not neo-Nazis at all. Somehow, these “fine people” got mixed in with white supremacists shouting, “Jews will not replace us,” and never noticed their compatriots were not fine people, too."
One year after Charlottesville, Trump has normalized racism in America

BTW.....there are no 'white supremacists'....it's a made up term to fuel you Leftist supporters.

Let's prove it together:

The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

But....it's simply more 'fake news'.....

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"

There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.

BTW.....in this majority-white nation, the racial group with the highest family incomes, highest educational attainments, and lowest crime rates....

....is not white.

8. "Like the phrases, honest politician, genuine imitation, and perfect child—each of which is joined by words with mutually exclusive meanings—evidence suggests that Progressive Ethics has a place all its own in the Hall of Oxymorons.

For a group that has done much to further one-parent households all across America, to rob our culture of unifying behaviors (standing for the anthem?), to make religious freedom its own oxymoron, Progressive promises for our future are as empty as their memories. With them, we can count on one thing: They will run from one constituency to another, promising everything, all the while dividing us and stripping us of our rights.

With Progressives, it’s nothing new. In The Benedict Option (p89), author Rod Dreher reminds us of de Tocqueville’s belief that democracy in America “could not survive the loss” of its religious faith, that “self-government required shared convictions about moral truths,” ..."
Progressive Ethics

9. When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed. -- Ayn Rand (1905-1982) Author
Source: Atlas Shrugged, Francisco's "Money Speech"

10. "It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt."
John Philpot Curran in a speech upon the Right of Election in 1790 (published in a book titled "Speeches on the late very interesting State trials" in 1808).

Waiting for Progressives to discover honesty and integrity presages the same fate as that of the Dodo.
All the honest politicians have left or died out PC

Adults vote for policies, not individuals....unless you're a Democrats, and voted for 'god, the messiah, and Jesus.'

You know that.

Forum List

Back