Search Results for hillary will break and go for the anti war left:

this search per california girl.

hillary could break from the political centre and sec state job to pick a fight with obama, resign, then run, win the primary and run in the general against sarah palin. as the anti war candidate
film at eleven

Then how would Hillary explain that it was she and Susan Rice who won the debate against Secretary Gates and Admiral Mullen over establishing a no-fly zone over Libya? Hillary and Susan were harking back to Rwanda, which got ignored by President Clinton as thousands were slaughtered. Gates and Mullen were against US involvement at all.

If Hillary enters the race again, she'll have the opportunity without proclaiming herself anti-war. She's already said emphatically that she doesn't want a second term as Secretary of State, and she could resign that post early if she wants to run.

But forget Hillary for a moment. I think it's possible that Joe Biden will resign as Vice President and run against Obama. He never liked Obama's final decision after months of deliberation to increase troop strength and go with a Patraeus insurgency in Afghanistan, and where has Biden been since the Libya conflict? Although he was in Russia meeting with Medvedev on "other issues" a week before, Biden has been strangely silent during the public debate over US involvement in Libya. Now THAT would be an interesting race.

good points all, mm that's some in depth consideration. i think she may resign early, but she knows that in america the bigger the show the better it sells. personally i don't think she cannot not get involved. she has a rich, rich treasure chest endowment, in money and connections.
hell i might even vote for her, she is uniquely qualified, she spent a lot of time in the oval office when bill was president, maybe not quite enough though, if you know what i mean.

Only time will tell. So far, no one has come forward to challenge Obama either, as the emphasis has been on who the Republican candidates will be. I supported Biden before he dropped out, because he had the most experience and enjoyed unanimous respect from his colleagues on both sides of the aisle. Biden has that Trumanesque talent for calling a spade a spade, whether people like it or not.

Then how would Hillary explain that it was she and Susan Rice who won the debate against Secretary Gates and Admiral Mullen over establishing a no-fly zone over Libya? Hillary and Susan were harking back to Rwanda, which got ignored by President Clinton as thousands were slaughtered. Gates and Mullen were against US involvement at all.

If Hillary enters the race again, she'll have the opportunity without proclaiming herself anti-war. She's already said emphatically that she doesn't want a second term as Secretary of State, and she could resign that post early if she wants to run.

But forget Hillary for a moment. I think it's possible that Joe Biden will resign as Vice President and run against Obama. He never liked Obama's final decision after months of deliberation to increase troop strength and go with a Patraeus insurgency in Afghanistan, and where has Biden been since the Libya conflict? Although he was in Russia meeting with Medvedev on "other issues" a week before, Biden has been strangely silent during the public debate over US involvement in Libya. Now THAT would be an interesting race.

good points all, mm that's some in depth consideration. i think she may resign early, but she knows that in america the bigger the show the better it sells. personally i don't think she cannot not get involved. she has a rich, rich treasure chest endowment, in money and connections.
hell i might even vote for her, she is uniquely qualified, she spent a lot of time in the oval office when bill was president, maybe not quite enough though, if you know what i mean.

Only time will tell. So far, no one has come forward to challenge Obama either, as the emphasis has been on who the Republican candidates will be. I supported Biden before he dropped out, because he had the most experience and enjoyed unanimous respect from his colleagues on both sides of the aisle. Biden has that Trumanesque talent for calling a spade a spade, whether people like it or not.

biden has been remarkably silent.

this search per california girl.

hillary could break from the political centre and sec state job to pick a fight with obama, resign, then run, win the primary and run in the general against sarah palin. as the anti war candidate
film at eleven

Oh, have I had some fantasy conversation with you too? Man, I need to pay more attention... I seem to speak to people without even knowing I've done it.

that's okay

Actually, it's not 'okay'. I have no idea why you mention me in your OP.... unless you are a liar too.

In short, fuck off pretending your OP has jack shit to do with me. OK?

You mean the same Joe Biden who gave a speech in 2007 saying he would move to impeach Bush if Bush attacked Iran without Congressional approval?
That Joe Biden? You sure?
Trumanesque, really? You sure?
Thanks for the best political belly-laugh of the day! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, have I had some fantasy conversation with you too? Man, I need to pay more attention... I seem to speak to people without even knowing I've done it.

that's okay

Actually, it's not 'okay'. I have no idea why you mention me in your OP.... unless you are a liar too.

In short, fuck off pretending your OP has jack shit to do with me. OK?

i have no idea what you are talking about. LOL

how can theses people live with themselves AND THEIR EMOTIONAL ETHICAL EVER CHANGING VORTEX.

Last edited by a moderator:

You mean the same Joe Biden who gave a speech in 2007 saying he would move to impeach Bush if Bush attacked Iran without Congressional approval?
That Joe Biden? You sure?
Trumanesque, really? You sure?
Thanks for the best political belly-laugh of the day! :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, that Joe Biden, who advised Obama AGAINST escalating the Afghanistan operations, just as he has been against such incursions all along.

And yes, he has the Trumanesque quality I spoke of. I didn't compare them in any other way, genius.

Joe 'The Buck Stops Here' Biden. The buck only stops with Joe when it comes to charitable donations.

he's really painted himself into a corner. he either has to break with obama, or totally abandon his principles, like weiner.

Joe 'The Buck Stops Here' Biden. The buck only stops with Joe when it comes to charitable donations.

he's really painted himself into a corner. he either has to break with obama, or totally abandon his principles, like weiner.

Not really. Biden and Obama don't disagree on too many things in principle; just how to approach the issues are often different. Biden didn't want Obama to go whole-hog on health care either. I think I remember he would have preferred just a simple expansion of Medicaid.

Not really. Biden and Obama don't disagree on too many things in principle; just how to approach the issues are often different. Biden didn't want Obama to go whole-hog on health care either. I think I remember he would have preferred just a simple expansion of Medicaid.

it's amazing how quickly they change colors.

Forum List

Back