Search isn't working again

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Good morning. Appears the search function is not working.

Good morning. Appears the search function is not working.

Your glasses are on top of your head. You're welcome

OldLady shouldn't feel bad about that.

The other day I was on my phone and I had to go out and who I was talking to could hear me looking for something, so the conversation was like this:

Him: "What are you looking for?"

Me: "I can't find my phone."

Him: "You're talking to me on it"

Me: "Oh that's right I am"

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

It's fixed now but it wasn't working for awhile early this morning. It said it couldn't do a search, try later. So I tried later and it still said it couldn't do it, so I reported it like a good poster.

Your McDonald bucks reward coupons jammed in the printer.

It's fixed now but it wasn't working for awhile early this morning. It said it couldn't do a search, try later. So I tried later and it still said it couldn't do it, so I reported it like a good poster.

I have just returned from an Afternoon Cocktail party....sorry what was the question again I've forgotten? :smoke:

It could be worse darling, if that was a man, men have to be careful what they get jammed in the printer :eusa_whistle:

I have just returned from an Afternoon Cocktail party....sorry what was the question again I've forgotten? :smoke:

Search me....

I better not comment....um No Comment :smoke:

It could be worse darling, if that was a man, men have to be careful what they get jammed in the printer :eusa_whistle:

So...the printer tattoo idea is not a good one.

It depends where the tattoo is :eusa_whistle:

Not that I know anything about that type of thing, I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind
blushing.gif

......or am I? :badgrin:

Mine works fine. User error?
No, it's been fixed.

Admit it you just made a mistake as usual...:50::scared1:

Yeah, I see that your nose is brown from time to time...:funnyface:

Well I am glad all tis well now...:afro:

Forum List

Back