Search function glitch.

maybe too short a search string?
That's it, exactly. You need to search for a longer word or include another keyword. I've never had any trouble finding something here...unless it is a post that was disappeared by the mods.

You can also go out to google and search "NRA USMB" and get a result that way.

Yes, and many words are only three letters long, not all search engines are designed as poorly as AOL was or Bing is.

wouldn't it be a good PSA to tell posters not to search for short strings, giggle, instead of baffling them with bullshit as is your specialty.

like as a moderator telling the OP: you can't search for NRA because it is too short a search string, look for something else, 4 characters is working.

I did a search for "NRA" and it pulled up all the posts, so why don't you stop trying to sound like you know it all ... mmkay? The reason people trust my advice on tech stuff here is because if I don't know I will make a guess then look for a better answer, but I never say I know everything, only that I know how to find it. This has been true from before I was a moderator, and no, most moderators do not know how things work.
No, he's right. Three letter words are too small. If you really get all the posts for NRA post them here. :lol:

"God" also returns no results, it's a plot, a plot I say.

Forum List

Back