Search doesn't work

Yesterday, I wanted to find an article I previously posted so I clicked on “Your Content” under my user name and got an error message. Today, when I clicked on “Your Content” the error message was gone, but so were the articles I had posted. The only thing that showed were my last two posts made moments ago. Pages of prior articles just disappeared. Does anyone know how I can get them back?

If the post(s) in question was rated by one of the other members, you can still find it by going to your personal menu, (the pull down at the top right of the page), and selecting "ratings received". If you rated someone else's post on that thread, you can still find the thread by selecting "ratings given". These seem to be unaffected by whatever happened yesterday.

No ratings given/received? Looks like you are SOL until the mods/admin fix the search function.

Hope this helps!

It worked!!

Most of my posts were rated so I can find them.

Many thanks!

No ratings given/received? Looks like you are SOL until the mods/admin fix the search function.

Granny says, "Well...

... dat ain't no good."

My search for my content worked for awhile this morning, even though it was only the posts I'd made today. Now it's off again.
If anyone is taking repair calls.

I have been a member for a little over a year, 16 months or so, and the search function has never worked to any degree. I have found the entire site some what cumbersome. Maybe a 5000 paged "Beginners Manual" is in order. I am not complaining as I have learned to work around the situation. That plus the fact that I do not live on USMB 24/7 as many seem to. There is not however a lot of "HELP" in the help locker. Ok maybe only 5 pages in the "Beginners Manual"!

Forum List

Back