ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Evaluating the Obama Foreign Policy
By Herbert London – 11.12.15

Evaluating the Obama Foreign Policy

195562_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2015-11/195562_5_.jpg

Bull crap. Talking to the deceased .

Last night I worked on my inspection area at the industry facility I work at.

Locks = Master brand locks

One valve, the lock had not been opened in a while and was corroded where the key goes to unlock the valve. So I had to cut the lock off and put a new one on it.

One valve did not have a lock on it so I had to put a new lock on it.

The water valves and PIVs have locks and or chains to prevent tampering and sabotage. And to insure no one starts a fire and turns a valve off that supplies water to the affected area.

Some valves , OS & Y valves are opened and then turned so hard that it sometimes takes a pipe wrench to turn the valve, when it should turn freely . It has to be able to be readily turned in an emergency with no tools needed.

I believe people , whom represent where I last worked in a Metropolitan area ..,. are inside " the plant " and are playing mind games and psychological games with me , and making my life harder.

My inspection sheet is mislabeled in some places. Where a valve is labeled as a wheel, it is actually a " J " valve ( stick valve that turns 90 degrees ).

People trying to let me let my guard down.

Last week I worked day shift at Gate one. I went to the rest room and walked through a " vapor " of a string scent..... And had a headache afterward.

People trying to get me to misdocument on my inspection forms. Which is not hard to do, if you get " drugged " and made into a Zombie - like I have been so frequently in the past . Loose time and space. 5 minutes seems like an hour and one hour seems like a whole day. My memory confused or scrambled at times. A feeling of a block of ice traveling from the inside back of my head to my right temple.

My inspection forms are on the computer in the foremans office and are printed off of a Microsoft program- and are pass word protected.

People trying to get me to relax and let my guard down.

People messing with my valve inspections. And testing me to see if I missed , inspecting a valve. I would believe to discredit me - accusing me of lying on my inspection forms.

Discredit me ...... A strong and frequent tactic..... of a decade and a half .

Shadow 355

To shadow355: Do not be a skeptic. I am planning on putting the foreign policy crowd in touch with Brandy:

That's what happened to one man who paid over $700,000 for a psychic to build a bridge of gold in another dimension in an effort to reincarnate his dead girlfriend. (This is not quite as crazy as it sounds; if you listen to the commercials on Mark Levin's show, he is constantly inveighing listeners to buy gold.)

He met a psychic named Brandy. “She knew a lot of stuff,” he said. Stuff about him. “ ‘I saw that you were connected to this girl,’ ” she told him.

Man who gave $700,000 to psychics for golden bridge in parallel dimension claims fraud

Man who gave $700,000 to psychics for golden bridge in parallel dimension claims fraud

Last night I worked on my inspection area at the industry facility I work at.

Locks = Master brand locks

One valve, the lock had not been opened in a while and was corroded where the key goes to unlock the valve. So I had to cut the lock off and put a new one on it.

One valve did not have a lock on it so I had to put a new lock on it.

The water valves and PIVs have locks and or chains to prevent tampering and sabotage. And to insure no one starts a fire and turns a valve off that supplies water to the affected area.

Some valves , OS & Y valves are opened and then turned so hard that it sometimes takes a pipe wrench to turn the valve, when it should turn freely . It has to be able to be readily turned in an emergency with no tools needed.

I believe people , whom represent where I last worked in a Metropolitan area ..,. are inside " the plant " and are playing mind games and psychological games with me , and making my life harder.

My inspection sheet is mislabeled in some places. Where a valve is labeled as a wheel, it is actually a " J " valve ( stick valve that turns 90 degrees ).

People trying to let me let my guard down.

Last week I worked day shift at Gate one. I went to the rest room and walked through a " vapor " of a string scent..... And had a headache afterward.

People trying to get me to misdocument on my inspection forms. Which is not hard to do, if you get " drugged " and made into a Zombie - like I have been so frequently in the past . Loose time and space. 5 minutes seems like an hour and one hour seems like a whole day. My memory confused or scrambled at times. A feeling of a block of ice traveling from the inside back of my head to my right temple.

My inspection forms are on the computer in the foremans office and are printed off of a Microsoft program- and are pass word protected.

People trying to get me to relax and let my guard down.

People messing with my valve inspections. And testing me to see if I missed , inspecting a valve. I would believe to discredit me - accusing me of lying on my inspection forms.

Discredit me ...... A strong and frequent tactic..... of a decade and a half .

Shadow 355
Check and see if your company has a mental health provision as part of your employee benefits package.

If it does, I highly suggest that contact a mental health professional asap. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back