Sean Penn's rescue bid sinks

KarlMarx said:
An obvious publicity stunt gone awry.... Sean "Jeff Spicoli" Penn manages to do yet ANOTHER stupid thing

LINK

too fricken funny------forgets to replace the drain plug !!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

OK----10 points for trying anyway

dilloduck said:
too fricken funny------forgets to replace the drain plug !!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

OK----10 points for trying anyway

And uses a RED cup to bail it out.... the color seems appropriate for him, too.

penn_narrowweb__200x310.jpg

The article says he had an entourage with him in the boat, including a personal photgrapher. Sounds to me like Spicoli was looking to document his "good deeds" and trying to gather some anti-Bush propoganda at the same time.

Abbey Normal said:
The article says he had an entoruage with him in the boat, including a personal photgrapher. Sounds to me like Spicoli was looking to document his "good deeds" and trying to gather some anti-Bush propoganda at the same time.

I guess this sounds rather cold, but he obviously has us all confused with someone who gives a damn.

That was one funny article, and the picture of him trying to bail out his boat with a red drinking cup was priceless!!! Even rich libs are incompetent and fuzzy-headed when it comes to implementing their best-laid plans. :baby:

Not only did he have a "personal photographer" with him, but he had enough people in his entourage that people were mocking him ("How are you going to fit any people in that boat!").

This is pathetic, proving once and for all that Penn isn't interested in helping anyone or anything except his agenda.

Gem said:
Not only did he have a "personal photographer" with him, but he had enough people in his entourage that people were mocking him ("How are you going to fit any people in that boat!").

This is pathetic, proving once and for all that Penn isn't interested in helping anyone or anything except his agenda.

That or he's just plain dumb as a rock. :rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
LOL my bad---I must be getting redundant in my old age :cof:
they say your memory is the second thing to go.....

I don't remember what the first one is..... :)

Gem said:

Well, we know he is a liberal activist. Do you think he is planning to jump into the political arena, via elected office, and he's trying to get some publicity? Sounds more and more like it to me. He goes to Iraq, he writes a column on Iran for a San Francisco newspaper, he plans to save some survivors in Katrina's wake.............

Adam's Apple said:
Well, we know he is a liberal activist. Do you think he is planning to jump into the political arena, via elected office, and he's trying to get some publicity? Sounds more and more like it to me. He goes to Iraq, he writes a column on Iran for a San Francisco newspaper, he plans to save some survivors in Katrina's wake.............
Failed marriage....

Failed actor.....

Failed sailor.....

Failed politician....

yeah, that sounds like a plan....

He's made his second marriage work, and he's a fine actor. I would prefer that he stick with acting. It seems to bring out his best talents/abilities more than politics. :tng:

Adam's Apple said:
He's made his second marriage work, and he's a fine actor. I would prefer that he stick with acting. It seems to bring out his best talents/abilities more than politics. :tng:

I can't for the life of me figure out why these Hollywierd types think that because they entertain us they have some special insight into politics when they don't even live in the real world with the rest of us.

GunnyL said:
I can't for the life of me figure out why these Hollywierd types think that because they entertain us they have some special insight into politics when they don't even live in the real world with the rest of us.

You said that so well! They have less credibility than the population at large.

If I ever get to drive a $100,000 car through the gates into my private mansion, will I too have special insights? Maybe their special abilities stem from proximity to the minority servants they employ to clean their toilets and cook their meals.

KarlMarx said:
An obvious publicity stunt gone awry.... Sean "Jeff Spicoli" Penn manages to do yet ANOTHER stupid thing

LINK

LOL BIG Smile.....Gotta give it to him for trying though. :scratch:

Forum List

Back