Sean Insanity

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I see that Fox has giving him a ticking off after appearing on stage with Trump.

Do you think this sort of partisanship will undermine his credibility as a journalist ?

I see that Fox has giving him a ticking off after appearing on stage with Trump.

Do you think this sort of partisanship will undermine his credibility as a journalist ?

Hahaha good one. That's a trick question isn't it? Like Rush, he is a partisan entertainer not a journalist.

Hannity: I will not be on the stage campaigning with trump.

Hannity: *waving from the stage*

Just like

Hannity: Waterboarding isn't torture. I will be glad to be waterboarded for charity

Charity: *crickets*

He is not a journalist. He's a political commentator and a very partisan one. It's hardly a secret who he supports.

Of course it will. He’s no more of a journalist than Maddow or Mathews on MSNBC.

Hahaha good one. That's a trick question isn't it? Like Rush, he is a partisan entertainer not a journalist.
He never admitted he was one, unlike shit fucks like Mika and her bitch Joe. Shame dumbasses like you are too stupid not to know the difference.

He never admitted he was one, unlike shit fucks like Mika and her bitch Joe. Shame dumbasses like you are too stupid not to know the difference.

So you agree with me that it was a trick question?

He has never claimed to be nonpartisan.

8tballfail.png

I don't think Hannity ever claimed to be non-partisan. In fact, the idea sounds ridiculous.

So you agree with me that it was a trick question?

Whooooosh !

Forum List

Back