Sean Hannity’s water-boarding

keith should up the offer ...lets see how big a coward hannity really is....he should double the figure up to say 20 k a sec....and see what happens...hell keith knows his money is safe...go big or go home

If Keith is going to harp on the issue he should be waterboarded for charity too. Fair is fair.

Why? Keith is already saying it is torture.

Hannity is scared of being compared to Geraldo and the whole Hoffa thing. He is afaired he will cry like a baby.

keith should up the offer ...lets see how big a coward hannity really is....he should double the figure up to say 20 k a sec....and see what happens...hell keith knows his money is safe...go big or go home

If Keith is going to harp on the issue he should be waterboarded for charity too. Fair is fair.

Why? Keith is already saying it is torture.

How would he know,has he ever tried it? And if he is going to tell someone else to do it he'd better man up too.

Hannity is scared of being compared to Geraldo and the whole Hoffa thing. He is afaired he will cry like a baby.

Well sure...if the terrorists cried like babies I'm sure the average joe would too. That's a no brainer. What's your point.

Last edited:

Well sure...if the terrorists cried like babies I'm sure the average joe would too. That's a no brainer. What's your point.
I am not saying anything against him crying like a baby, I am sure most people would. He is a guy and most guys cannot stand for someone else to see them as weak. He also knows that people like Olberman will play it over and over again. He is scared of being laughed at.

Last edited:

I am not saying against him crying like a baby, I am sure most people would. He is a guy and most guys cannot stand for someone else to see them as weak. He also knows that people like Olberman will play it over and over again. He is scared of being laughed at.
another Fox News reporter went through it
and i saw it
Steve Harrigan(sp?)
the whiny guy that was too scared to leave the green zone in Baghdad
and he didnt even cry

hell, my divecon training was more difficult than that
:lol:

lets see hannity do it...he said he would...he needs to man up....no longer has anything to do with keith ...its up to hannity to man up

But here's the difference...Hannity knows there are very strict limitations to the extent of the treatment he would face. He's not scared of dying like the terrorists probably were. He's not going to be in an "unknown results" situation. The detainees went in not knowing where the stopping point was. He knows he can wave it off at any time. So you see the effectiveness isn't even close to comparable. I'm a Hannity fan, but this was a stupid idea because there isn't one bit of comparison to real waterboarding.

lets see hannity do it...he said he would...he needs to man up....no longer has anything to do with keith ...its up to hannity to man up

But here's the difference...Hannity knows there are very strict limitations to the extent of the treatment he would face. He's not scared of dying like the terrorists probably were. He's not going to be in an "unknown results" situation. The detainees went in not knowing where the stopping point was. He knows he can wave it off at any time. So you see the effectiveness isn't even close to comparable. I'm a Hannity fan, but this was a stupid idea because there isn't one bit of comparison to real waterboarding.
hey, if Olbermann is stupid enough to give away his money and Hannity is willing to do it to help out the wounded warrior program, let em do it

as a non swimmer....i assure you those few seconds are..the longest you will know

Forum List

Back