Sean Hannity's New Book

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Sean Hannity's new book, Deliver Us From Evil, is worth reading. Sean is a good soldier in the fight to keep the liberals from taking control of America. His discussion about Jimmy Carter and Iran is a clear picture of the results a liberal president can obtain when there is dissension in a country that was a long-time, good ally of the U.S. I'll bet the Iranian people (and probably Jimmy Carter too) have wished many times that they were still living under the administration of the Shah. From what I have been able to read about the conditions in Iran today, it seems, given the opportunity, the Iranians would throw out their repressive, Islamic leaders so fast it would make heads spin.

This book is #6 of seven book son my night stand to read. First I have Limbaugh's "Persecution," Clancy's "Without Remorse," O'Reilly's novel, and a couple of others. Looking forward to it though!

I'll read Hannity's book after Woodward's.
Definitely don't want to pay for it, though...
anyone got a copy to spare? :p:
Actually, now that I think of it, when do new book's usually hit the library shelves?

Originally posted by nycflasher
I'll read Hannity's book after Woodward's.
Definitely don't want to pay for it, though...
anyone got a copy to spare? :p:
Actually, now that I think of it, when do new book's usually hit the library shelves?

usenet my friend, usenet. :D

Oh, and about Hannity, I can't stand people who don't smile.
Except when they thinki they said something really funny...

Originally posted by nycflasher
:D please explain
trying to figure out what it's all about

usenet, or more commonly called 'newsgroups', is wonderful. Lots of user postings of movies, music, music videos, and books. As long as your ISP doesn't limit your usenet capability then its a wealth of things to get.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
usenet, or more commonly called 'newsgroups', is wonderful. Lots of user postings of movies, music, music videos, and books. As long as your ISP doesn't limit your usenet capability then its a wealth of things to get.

aha...

Forum List

Back