Sean Hannity's "Freedom Concerts" are a Scam

FA puts on CD concerts. Therefore if you go to a CD concert sponsored by FA you are supporting FA. Supporting the policies that kill our troops is essentially the same as killing our troops by proxy. Basic logic, no?

Therefore, according to YOUR logic, going to a CD concert is the same as killing our troops.

You said it. You continue to refuse to own up to it. Keep weaseling, deflecting and projecting though. We've all come to expect it from you.

I think you are embarrassed that you were too "set on stupid" to get the joke. Whats even funnier is that you are still on the same setting, and don't realize all you are doing is continuing to dig your own hole of embarrassment.

Keep it up :thup:.

You. Are. One. Dumb. ****.

FA does not put on the concerts you fuxxing reject. FC puts on the concerts.
https://freedomconcerts.com/

Also, I've already explained how supporting FA is close to supporting the policies that got our Troops killed and you continue to ignore that.

Keep dancing you useless ****, keep dancing and lying.

You call someone dumb, but say that FA and FC are completely different unrelated entities?

Keep it up :thup:

They are different entities you dummass.

"About Sean Hannity's Freedom Concerts

Since 2003, over $10 million has been raised for the Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund through the Freedom Concerts and generous donations from the Sean Hannity Show and its listeners."

Keep dancing bitch.

Also, I've already explained how supporting FA is close to supporting the policies that got our Troops killed and you continue to ignore that.

You call someone dumb, but say that FA and FC are completely different unrelated entities?

Since 2003, over $10 million has been raised for the Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund through the Freedom Concerts and generous donations from the Sean Hannity Show and its listeners."

Keep dancing bitch.

pussy liar bitch:

Sean and company put on the Freedom Concerts, you scumbag, FOR the Freedom Alliance. How is that so difficult for you to comprehend?

Only a deliberately dishonest stinking diseased twat of a scumbag rat anus sucking shithead like you would try to claim otherwise.

God Damn but you are one stupid pile of shit fucker.

5. The blog posting accuses Freedom Alliance of spending money intended for student scholarships on other expenses. This is FALSE. Freedom Alliance has distributed $3.4 million in Scholarships and created a Scholarship Trust Fund with the additional money that we have raised for that program. That fund now contains $15 million, over $10 million of which has been raised by Hannity and the concerts. Our scholarship program is managed with the understanding that it will be needed for at least the next 20 years as there are children who will ultimately receive a scholarship who are now only a few years old. As indicated on our Federal Form 990, these funds are restricted and used only for future scholarships.
http://www.freedomalliance.org/images/pdf_and_largepics/freedom_alliance_response.pdf

What a scumbag smear campaign by the poseurs, especially under the circumstances. Reality and truth keep punching you fucktards in your slimey faces.

Last edited:

Keep dancing bitch.

Keep saying that they are unrelated. It amuses me to no end.

Keep dancing bitch.

pussy liar bitch:

Sean and company put on the Freedom Concerts, you scumbag, FOR the Freedom Alliance. How is that so difficult for you to comprehend?

Only a deliberately dishonest stinking diseased twat of a scumbag rat anus sucking shithead like you would try to claim otherwise.

God Damn but you are one stupid pile of shit fucker.

I never said FC does not put on the concerts for FA you dummass Snitch Bitch. They are separate entities as has been proven several times but a Snitch Bitch like you is always in EMO status so by default you are blind to facts you do not want to see.

Keep dancing bitch.

I keep saying they are different entities and I really don't give a fuk what you think.......help me prove that....

Keep dancing bitch.

I keep saying they are different entities and I really don't give a fuk what you think.......help me prove that....

So in your line of reasoning, supporting FA is close to supporting the policies which kill our troops, but supporting FC (a subsidiary of FA) is perfectly Okie Dokie.

Liability, I don't think he needs any more brushes or rollers to paint himself in a corner with.

5. The blog posting accuses Freedom Alliance of spending money intended for student scholarships on other expenses. This is FALSE. Freedom Alliance has distributed $3.4 million in Scholarships and created a Scholarship Trust Fund with the additional money that we have raised for that program. That fund now contains $15 million, over $10 million of which has been raised by Hannity and the concerts. Our scholarship program is managed with the understanding that it will be needed for at least the next 20 years as there are children who will ultimately receive a scholarship who are now only a few years old. As indicated on our Federal Form 990, these funds are restricted and used only for future scholarships.
http://www.freedomalliance.org/images/pdf_and_largepics/freedom_alliance_response.pdf

What a scumbag smear campaign by the poseurs, especially under the circumstances. Reality and truth keep punching you fucktards in your slimey faces.

Lol......you keep believing that "Scholarship Trust Fund" will be there you dummass Snitch Bitch. You do realize you are being told that by the same guy who used a similar set up to illegally sell weapons to our enemies don't you? Naw....EMO ***** like you are allergic to research and facts....and you will prove it again...

So in your line of reasoning, supporting FA is close to supporting the policies which kill our troops, but supporting FC (a subsidiary of FA) is perfectly Okie Dokie.

Liability, I don't think he needs any more brushes or rollers to paint himself in a corner with.

I never said supporting FC is okie dokie but thank you for proving again you will lie when you are proven wrong.

never said supporting FC is okie dokie but thank you for proving again you will lie when you are proven wrong.

FA puts on CD concerts. Therefore if you go to a CD concert sponsored by FA you are supporting FA. Supporting the policies that kill our troops is essentially the same as killing our troops by proxy. Basic logic, no?

Therefore, according to YOUR logic, going to a CD concert is the same as killing our troops.

You said it. You continue to refuse to own up to it. Keep weaseling, deflecting and projecting though. We've all come to expect it from you.

So what the hell was the point in even making this distinction then? Just wanted to hear your gums flap in the breeze some more with another worthless non-sequiter? Be my guest then.

never said supporting FC is okie dokie but thank you for proving again you will lie when you are proven wrong.

So what the hell was the point in even making this distinction then? Just wanted to hear your gums flap in the breeze some more with another worthless non-sequiter? Be my guest then.

How can you be this fuxxing stoopid? Are you in a wheelchair and mentally/physically disabled? (even if you aren't you should say you are to gain sympathy points for your stoopidity)

How can you be this fuxxing stoopid? Are you in a wheelchair and mentally/physically disabled? (even if you aren't you should say you are to gain sympathy points for your stoopidity)

I guess I was correct.

Lol......you keep believing that "Scholarship Trust Fund" will be there you dummass Snitch Bitch. You do realize you are being told that by the same guy who used a similar set up to illegally sell weapons to our enemies don't you? Naw....EMO ***** like you are allergic to research and facts....and you will prove it again...

You truly are unbelievably retarded, scumbag.

The fact is that tax filings are now on record with the US Government that the monies have been set aside.

Why the fuck wouldn't we believe that the scholarships will be available when the kids (now young) are ready for college in the future, you moron?

You think the folks at the Freedom Alliance are gonna steal the money after having reported it? Clever scheme to hide the trail! You imbecile. :cuckoo: Yeah, asshole, we GET the fact that you don't care for Olie North. Big deal. Nobody cares who you like or dislike, You're still nothing but a douchebag. But if you are so spectacularly retarded as to believe that Oliver North would engage in the theft of charitable donations FOR the BENEFIT of the children of wounded warriors, you are beyond stupid, you filthy troll.

By the way, I happen to PARTLY agree with you on one thing. I believe that the Freedom Alliance (the group DOING the actual charity) is distinct from the Freedom Concerts people. The FA people are obliged to file tax records open for public inspection. I have not found any such tax filing for the Freedom Concert entity (Premiere) probably because they are not, themselves, a charitable entity. They promote and sell, and that's a different kettle of fish. On the other hand, the fact that some gas bag like Debbie S and an asshole like you can't see the tax filings for Freedom Concerts does NOT necesarily mean that they are stealing anything from anybody or planning to do so. And some unnamed "source" telling Debbie S. that FC (Premiere) pays for Hannity's flights and Caddy's etc., also does not mean that it's true.

Last edited:

I guess I was correct.

You are so awesome!

Did the Snitch Bitch have another EMO explosion? Looks like it......

When the pussy lying coward, bent tight, cannot handle the facts, he does what comes naturally to her: He lies.

No "emo" anything. Your endless reiteration of your standard (boring, stale, insipid, uninspired) lie doesn't change it from being a lie, ya maggoty asslicker.

It looks like you are exposed yet again as the compulsive dishonest hack lying pussy coward piece of shit you always are.

Hannity's charity vows to rebut fraud charges -- someday - What's Sean Hannity up to now? - Salon.com

But Kilgannon offered no further detail than a week earlier, when he and North posted an answer to similar accusations by conservative blogger Debbie Schlussel, who quoted inside sources saying that Hannity squandered funds supposedly raised to benefit veterans and their children. She also performed her own examination of the charity's tax returns, but both Hannity and Kilgannon rebuffed her attempts to question them about her troubling discoveries.

The CREW complaints, posted on the watchdog group's Web site, provide considerable detail about the facts uncovered in its investigation of Freedom Alliance. Among the documents cached on the site is a contract showing that proceeds from the concert tour are actually controlled by Premiere Marketing, a Tennessee speakers agency that represents Hannity and North, and its president, Duane Ward.

At the heart of the CREW complaints -- and the questions raised about the Freedom Alliance by Schlussel -- is how much of the total that Hannity and North promised to devote to scholarships for the children of wounded and deceased veterans was spent on that worthy purpose. The data compiled by CREW's researchers from Freedom Alliance's own IRS 990 forms show that in every year since 2003, when the concert tours began, the organization has spent more on postage and printing combined (and on salaries) than on "grants" -- and far more on "expenses."

In 2007, for example, the charity collected nearly $12.5 million in revenue -- of which $1 million was spent on "fundraising," $200,000 on consulting, $1.4 million on postage, $1.1 million on printing, and $500,000 on "conferences." Another $1.4 million went to salaries. But that year, the Freedom Alliance reported making grants of only $895,347, while retaining "net assets" of over $19 million.

Although Kilgannon claims that his organization "not only meets, but exceeds standards of program efficiency set by most charity regulators," the gold standard is the American Institute of Philanthropy, whose grading of Freedom Alliance in recent years has been dismally low. AIP doesn't post the grades of the worst charities on its Web site, but in December 2009, according to CREW, the organization got a "D," the same as in December 2008 -- which represented only a slight improvement over the "F" it received in both December 2006 and December 2007.

Yet evaluation of Freedom Alliance has been difficult for AIP and other charity watchdogs. Answering inquiries from CREW during its investigation, an AIP official noted: "Freedom Alliance has repeatedly failed to respond to our requests for financial information, which is why they are listed with 'closed-book' status in the [AIP] Guide. The closed-book status does not affect the letter grade we assign to a charity. However, many donors like to consider a charity's willingness to be transparent when considering whether or not a given charity is worthy of their donation, so we list a charity's open or closed-book status as additional information."

Do Hannity and North operate a "charitable" fraud? - Joe Conason - Salon.com

According to complaints filed with the Federal Trade Commission and the IRS, the two right-wing icons have exploited American veterans for personal and partisan gain. The actions filed by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington accuse Hannity and North of misusing millions of dollars collected by the Freedom Alliance, a charity they promote and control.

But now CREW, which had been investigating the same allegations independently before Schlussel posted her warning, has completed its own probe and filed legal actions before the two federal agencies.

The CREW complaint to the FTC charges that "Hannity and Freedom Concerts have engaged in illegal and deceptive marketing practices by suggesting that all money generated by ticket sales for the Freedom Concerts he sponsors each summer goes to scholarships for children of killed and wounded service members." Duane Ward, the promoter who heads Premiere Marketing, which produces the concerts, also runs Premiere Speakers Bureau -- which exclusively represents Hannity and North. "After staging the concerts, Premiere donates an unknown portion of the concert proceeds to the Freedom Alliance," according to CREW.
CREW points out that Hannity often promotes the concerts on his radio and television broadcasts, claiming: "Every penny, 100 percent of the donations are applied to the Freedom Alliance scholarship fund." Appearing with Hannity, North has said: "There’s no overhead. There’s no expenses taken out. Every penny that’s donated or that’s raised through things like the Freedom Concerts goes to the scholarship fund."

In its IRS complaint against Freedom Alliance, CREW says that the group’s charitable tax status should be voided because it has engaged in "prohibited political activities" such as its annual "Freedom Cruise" with Republican politicians, including Newt Gingrich and Michael Steele.

Forum List

Back