Sean Hannity

How typical...The conservative here can't dispute the information so they defame the source. Ho hum, how bloody tedious they are.
Well, I hope they're sleeping soundly with their tin-foil hats securely in place. :)

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
How typical...The conservative here can't dispute the information so they defame the source. Ho hum, how bloody tedious they are.
Well, I hope they're sleeping soundly with their tin-foil hats securely in place. :)

Well Bully, if the best she can do is get you to defend her, she needs to question herself more than us.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Well Bully, if the best she can do is get you to defend her, she needs to question herself more than us.

I wasn't defending her dear. I was simply pointing out the silliness of the Friends O' Dubbyuh. Not that I really need to belabor the obvious. :)

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Liberals are going down hard in this country. They know it and it's driving them insane. They can no longer think straight.

You should know...You've already slipped your moorings.

No. No lies have been shown. period.

You obviously don't. Nitey nite...Sleep tight. :)

I most certainly do. Please explain your supporting evidence that I don't.

I wasn't defending her dear. I was simply pointing out the silliness of the Friends O' Dubbyuh. Not that I really need to belabor the obvious. :)

The commission never said there was No connection to alquada, that has been widely misreported by the liberal press.

What's obvious is a severe degree of either intentional intellectual fraudery on your part, or just plain wrongess and stupidity.

Originally posted by Kathianne

I hate to break it to you, but I don't need anyone to defend me, plain and simple.

As for my posts, I still haven't heard anyone actually rebuttal this with facts, just opinions, not even insightful opinions I might add. :rolleyes:

In that whole thread browny, i didnt see one quote where he lied. You need to just quit while your behind and before you get embarassed. Hannity is one of the best Hosts in the game. Limbaugh tends to let his Pompous attitude shine through but Hannity is very humble and VERY Right when it comes to the things he says. By right i mean correct and not just conservative (evenly though they usually end up being one in the same).

You can't touch hannity because he hasnt said anything that wasnt TRUE.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
How much of this stuff has already been refuted already?
It's like a broken record. Same shit different day. How many links have to be posted about WMD? The UN, Clinton, CNN, the French, Bambi and God knows who else have all said time and time again that Saddam had them.

How about something positive instead of beating these dead fucking horses over and over and over again. How many times can the same shit be posted as fact, shot down, and posted again from a different site?

Do you not get sick of reading the same arguements over and over and over again, every day, day in and day out?

The left wing anybody but Bush crowd has nothing positive to say at all. Just keep grinding on this crap day in and day out until the masses finally swallow this tripe:mad:

Regain power at all costs, that's the true agenda.

Bingo.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
You don't understand the difference between opinion and fact.

Sean gives an opinion. "the war is going well"

Libs then give facts backing an opposing opinion and want to consider the debate over. But it's not over at that point. There are facts which sean can point to to support his opinion as well. But you don't want to hear those. You want to consider it over. But it's not.

Best post you ever made RWA.

Forum List

Back