sean hannity

I'm just saying lets promote contraception rather than abortion? Deal?

"How about getting an education...a JOB...that's right...the job market is missing a few million jobs courtesy of Obama and company due to thier policies...

Imagine that... "

Agreed. Imagine someone believing that a college education is not a good thing. Ohhh, Rick Santorum...He believes we need people to be janitors and such. Fact is, no one needs to be that. Everyone should have beyond HS education. That way they dont have to work lower paying jobs. You want a janitor, you pay them, handsomely.

How many pay no Federal Income Tax? Try connecting the dots.

Most who pay no income tax have no income - eg - the very elderly, the very poor.

Try connecting those dots.

Dem's passed the welfare act and it did harm women greatly.
It forced women to get rid of their spouses, they had to be single. In order to get more money they had to have more children. It also did great harm to their self esteem.

Do some take advantage of the system, you bet. Are they the majority, absolutely not. But of course, you need to think that because you were told to.

I was not told, the facts stated, come from the government statistics at their web site.
I'm not talking about women who take advantage of the system. I'm talking about breaking up the family unit.. You MUST be single in order to get welfare. It did great harm to the family unit. It kept them in poverty for generations.

Provide a link...a gov one. That would defintely be of interest to me....and thanks.

"Walker just balanced a crippling budget, without raising taxes or laying off ONE teacher! "

This outright LIE posted by ghook.

Yeah, tell it to someone who doesn't know better. ("gook") sorry, I hate it when I'm mean to the gullible and easily manipulated.

Listened to him on the way home and he is going on and on about the democrats plot against women as if democrats actually passed legislation that would hurt women...like republicans have. Of course Ann Romney worked hard raising 5 boys but she has never had to worry about whether or not she would be able to put food on the table. She has never had to work outside the home and that is fine with me. Just don't pretend to know what it is like to raise children and also working outside the home to make sure she can put food on the table. She has never had to worry about such things. He is also worried about taxes going up for the wealthy stating that he is barely making it by as it is. If I made 22 million a year spreading hate, fear and propaganda, I don't think I would mind paying a little extra. Yet, republicans are proud to have this disgusting slug as a member of their party. Go figure.

How do you know what Ann Romney did or did not worry about? I always find it funny how people can know what is in the heart and mind of someone they have never met.

Listened to him on the way home and he is going on and on about the democrats plot against women as if democrats actually passed legislation that would hurt women...like republicans have. Of course Ann Romney worked hard raising 5 boys but she has never had to worry about whether or not she would be able to put food on the table. She has never had to work outside the home and that is fine with me. Just don't pretend to know what it is like to raise children and also working outside the home to make sure she can put food on the table. She has never had to worry about such things. He is also worried about taxes going up for the wealthy stating that he is barely making it by as it is. If I made 22 million a year spreading hate, fear and propaganda, I don't think I would mind paying a little extra. Yet, republicans are proud to have this disgusting slug as a member of their party. Go figure.

How do you know what Ann Romney did or did not worry about? I always find it funny how people can know what is in the heart and mind of someone they have never met.

Oh well, with several 10's of millions in the bank, I probably know more about what she didn't worry about. lol

Sean Hannity.....documented liar, propagandist and all around BS artist for the neocon/teabagger mentality currently working for Murdoch's Fox News. Examples as follows:

Sean Hannity: George Zimmerman's New Confidante | ThinkProgress

Sean Hannity: Media Matters ' 2008 Misinformer of the Year | Media Matters for America

Think Progress and Media Matters huh?

:lol:

Can you disprove the CONTENT of the links, chuckles?

Nah, didn't think so. All the neocon/teabagger jackasses who can't logically or factually defend the propaganda of the likes of Hannity usually wuss out by trying to mock the source only.

Laugh clown, laugh!

Sean Hannity.....documented liar, propagandist and all around BS artist for the neocon/teabagger mentality currently working for Murdoch's Fox News. Examples as follows:

Sean Hannity: George Zimmerman's New Confidante | ThinkProgress

Sean Hannity: Media Matters ' 2008 Misinformer of the Year | Media Matters for America

Think Progress and Media Matters huh?

:lol:

They are at least as funny as Hannity. :lmao:

Did you even READ the CONTENT of the links provided? Probably not....chuckling chowderheads of the neocon/teabagger persuasion seldom have the intellectual honesty to READ before they criticize.

Let me know when you can provide a list of "lies" by Media Matters that equals Hannity's, chuckles. I'll wait.

What have they passed?

Scott Walker just made it so women cannot fight for equal pay in Wisconsin and republican governors in other states did the same thing. They more than anything want to de-fund planned parenthood because 3% of activities there have something to do with abortion even though republican law makers have stated that it is 96 to 100%. The fact that democrats have an 18% advantage over republicans with women voters in this country should perhaps give you a clue, maybe not.

Game, set, match.

Eat that righty's.

Um, raising those boys IS as tough as mucking it through alone with a job and one or two kids. Boys are a pain in the butt big time. Always thinking they know more than God on everything ...by the time they are 10. So mentally, emotionally; it's tough and if you had boys you'd freakin know. ha!
Girls are no picnic, but in no way shape or form is Obama's group kind to women. In 2 years I have to worry about my medication being taken away, I have to worry about my kids health insurance being pushed into this disgusting WELFARE type insurance exchange crap(insert explitive) and I got to worry about facing a death panel b/c I am not in tip top 100% health as per Obama care guidelines.
Let me fill you in on something. The senior health places, nursing homes and assisted living DO PUSH FAMILIES INTO SIGNING A DNR ok. That's on the DEMOCRUD(INSERT ANOTHER VULGAR NAME ) b/c right now? the Democruds are basically pushing this sht through with a 200 ton bulldozer. They are killing people right now. Don't ask me to sign sht....I will refuse just to piss Obama off. And if they do kill me, they will be killed by an ex special op who is sick and tired of g'ment killing their own kind
Sound extreme...wait 2 years when you find out WHAT IS REALLY IN THAT DEMOCRAT BILL ok.
Don't worry this bill doesn't discriminate against just women, they want us all dead.

Forum List

Back