sean hannity

Dem's passed the welfare act and it did harm women greatly.
It forced women to get rid of their spouses, they had to be single. In order to get more money they had to have more children. It also did great harm to their self esteem.

That would be LBJ's 'Great Society'

Yes his "War On Poverty" which is one war that has yet to be won, even with Democrats controlling congress for 2 years. Hmmm. Kinda makes ya wonder, doesn't it? Least it does me.

The poor will ALWAYS be with humanity. It will never be erraticated. Statists want you to think it can. It can't. They use it as an excuse to control the people, and that's all there is to it.

"Walker just balanced a crippling budget, without raising taxes or laying off ONE teacher! "

This is an outright lie. I live in wisconsin. My district just laid off 10 teachers. None of them are coming back. The neighboring district laid off 23. Of those they expect 11 to come back, 12 on the road.
Where do you get your facts? This is a 100 percent lie. And next year is when wisconsin schools are going to be hit ever harder. Talk about hook line and sinker.

Listening to conservatives say that women should be allowed to "choose" how to live and what to do is pretty hilarious because I know they don't really mean it.

Really? How do you know this?

Because when it comes to 'women' and 'choice', conservatives have a LONG history of wanting to interfere with the choices some women make when they don't agree with them.

"Walker just balanced a crippling budget, without raising taxes or laying off ONE teacher! "

This outright LIE posted by ghook.

Listened to him on the way home and he is going on and on about the democrats plot against women as if democrats actually passed legislation that would hurt women...like republicans have. Of course Ann Romney worked hard raising 5 boys but she has never had to worry about whether or not she would be able to put food on the table. She has never had to work outside the home and that is fine with me. Just don't pretend to know what it is like to raise children and also working outside the home to make sure she can put food on the table. She has never had to worry about such things. He is also worried about taxes going up for the wealthy stating that he is barely making it by as it is. If I made 22 million a year spreading hate, fear and propaganda, I don't think I would mind paying a little extra. Yet, republicans are proud to have this disgusting slug as a member of their party. Go figure.

Lol, The Kennedy's and Obama's aren't losing sleep about where their next meal is coming from. Let's hear your tirade on those slugs.

Dem's passed the welfare act and it did harm women greatly.
It forced women to get rid of their spouses, they had to be single. In order to get more money they had to have more children. It also did great harm to their self esteem.

Do some take advantage of the system, you bet. Are they the majority, absolutely not. But of course, you need to think that because you were told to.

How many pay no Federal Income Tax? Try connecting the dots.

Good god, what on god's green earth are they going to pay with. Please, don't be stupid.

Listening to conservatives say that women should be allowed to "choose" how to live and what to do is pretty hilarious because I know they don't really mean it.

Really? How do you know this?

Because when it comes to 'women' and 'choice', conservatives have a LONG history of wanting to interfere with the choices some women make when they don't agree with them.

When does Abortion become Genocide in your mind? How many?

Contraception is what MUST be preached. Preventing unwanted pregnancies is key to this country's survival. Abortion isnt the answer. Preventing pregnancy is. Not believing in preventing pregnancies is frankly anti american.

Listened to him on the way home and he is going on and on about the democrats plot against women as if democrats actually passed legislation that would hurt women...like republicans have. Of course Ann Romney worked hard raising 5 boys but she has never had to worry about whether or not she would be able to put food on the table. She has never had to work outside the home and that is fine with me. Just don't pretend to know what it is like to raise children and also working outside the home to make sure she can put food on the table. She has never had to worry about such things. He is also worried about taxes going up for the wealthy stating that he is barely making it by as it is. If I made 22 million a year spreading hate, fear and propaganda, I don't think I would mind paying a little extra. Yet, republicans are proud to have this disgusting slug as a member of their party. Go figure.

ah great... as if I don't already have enough problems trying to put out the fires I start myself...

everybody's gonna surely believe you're an incarnation of me...

Well, Mr Bill, I've not seen any of your post to determine whether or not we are alike...but i'll keep looking. Most days, I have less than 20 minutes to spend on a political board but when I retire, I may become a lifer board member like, Mr. T.

ah great... as if I don't already have enough problems trying to put out the fires I start myself...

Well, Mr Bill, I've not seen any of your post to determine whether or not we are alike...but i'll keep looking. Most days, I have less than 20 minutes to spend on a political board but when I retire, I may become a lifer board member like, Mr. T.

Deal with it...:badgrin:

Nice thing is those who worship the rich have to deal with people like me. Worked hard my whole life. Own my own business. My son is buying me out and I will be retiring full time soon. I see the long list of downfalls and corruptness of my nation. If it makes me anti american, I LOVE wearing the label. PLEASE post something derrogatory about it.

Lol, The Kennedy's and Obama's aren't losing sleep about where their next meal is coming from. Let's hear your tirade on those slugs.

Why should I, dork? They are not pretending to know what it's like to have to be a working mom trying to make ends meat nor are they pretending to be barely getting by on 22 mjillion a year.

Do some take advantage of the system, you bet. Are they the majority, absolutely not. But of course, you need to think that because you were told to.

How many pay no Federal Income Tax? Try connecting the dots.

Good god, what on god's green earth are they going to pay with. Please, don't be stupid.

How about getting an education...a JOB...that's right...the job market is missing a few million jobs courtesy of Obama and company due to thier policies...

Imagine that...

Contraception is what MUST be preached. Preventing unwanted pregnancies is key to this country's survival. Abortion isnt the answer. Preventing pregnancy is. Not believing in preventing pregnancies is frankly anti american.

Who has ever said that - not believing in preventing pregnancies.
No one is against contraception. Anyone working for the catholics can get pills or contraception. No one is stopping them. It's about forcing Catholic and religious health care insurance providers.
Anyone can get monthly birth control pills at target, or walmart for 9 dollars a month.

What have they passed?

Among many others, the Fair Pay Act that says women will be paid the same amount as a man for doing the same job. You know - that law the pubs are trying to repeal because its a "nuisance".
Pete Hoekstra On Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act: 'That Thing Is A Nuisance'

There are others and I would direct you to the links in my sig where you can find them.

OTOH, you will never, ever, not ever find even one Republican jobs bill or any bill that could benefit Americans in general or women in particular.

Last edited:

Deal with it...:badgrin:

I am, I'm keeping an eye on you, lifer.:D

Forum List

Back