sean hannity

bayoubridge

Mar 16, 2012
Listened to him on the way home and he is going on and on about the democrats plot against women as if democrats actually passed legislation that would hurt women...like republicans have. Of course Ann Romney worked hard raising 5 boys but she has never had to worry about whether or not she would be able to put food on the table. She has never had to work outside the home and that is fine with me. Just don't pretend to know what it is like to raise children and also working outside the home to make sure she can put food on the table. She has never had to worry about such things. He is also worried about taxes going up for the wealthy stating that he is barely making it by as it is. If I made 22 million a year spreading hate, fear and propaganda, I don't think I would mind paying a little extra. Yet, republicans are proud to have this disgusting slug as a member of their party. Go figure.

Listened to him on the way home and he is going on and on about the democrats plot against women as if democrats actually passed legislation that would hurt women...like republicans have. Of course Ann Romney worked hard raising 5 boys but she has never had to worry about whether or not she would be able to put food on the table. She has never had to work outside the home and that is fine with me. Just don't pretend to know what it is like to raise children and also working outside the home to make sure she can put food on the table. She has never had to worry about such things. He is also worried about taxes going up for the wealthy stating that he is barely making it by as it is. If I made 22 million a year spreading hate, fear and propaganda, I don't think I would mind paying a little extra. Yet, republicans are proud to have this disgusting slug as a member of their party. Go figure.

What have they passed?

Please go on......

:eusa_boohoo:

listened to him on the way home and he is going on and on about the democrats plot against women as if democrats actually passed legislation that would hurt women...like republicans have. Of course ann romney worked hard raising 5 boys but she has never had to worry about whether or not she would be able to put food on the table. She has never had to work outside the home and that is fine with me. Just don't pretend to know what it is like to raise children and also working outside the home to make sure she can put food on the table. She has never had to worry about such things. He is also worried about taxes going up for the wealthy stating that he is barely making it by as it is. If i made 22 million a year spreading hate, fear and propaganda, i don't think i would mind paying a little extra. Yet, republicans are proud to have this disgusting slug as a member of their party. Go figure.

what have they passed?

listened to him on the way home and he is going on and on about the democrats plot against women as if democrats actually passed legislation that would hurt women...like republicans have. of course ann romney worked hard raising 5 boys but she has never had to worry about whether or not she would be able to put food on the table. She has never had to work outside the home and that is fine with me. Just don't pretend to know what it is like to raise children and also working outside the home to make sure she can put food on the table. She has never had to worry about such things. He is also worried about taxes going up for the wealthy stating that he is barely making it by as it is. If i made 22 million a year spreading hate, fear and propaganda, i don't think i would mind paying a little extra. Yet, republicans are proud to have this disgusting slug as a member of their party. Go figure.

please go on......

:eusa_boohoo:

+1

Well at least the board is getting money from this one, certainly not adding anything with the posts s/he is making.

What have they passed?

Scott Walker just made it so women cannot fight for equal pay in Wisconsin and republican governors in other states did the same thing. They more than anything want to de-fund planned parenthood because 3% of activities there have something to do with abortion even though republican law makers have stated that it is 96 to 100%. The fact that democrats have an 18% advantage over republicans with women voters in this country should perhaps give you a clue, maybe not.

Dem's passed the welfare act and it did harm women greatly.
It forced women to get rid of their spouses, they had to be single. In order to get more money they had to have more children. It also did great harm to their self esteem.

It forced women to get rid of their spouses, they had to be single. In order to get more money they had to have more children. It also did great harm to their self esteem.

Do some take advantage of the system, you bet. Are they the majority, absolutely not. But of course, you need to think that because you were told to.

Do some take advantage of the system, you bet. Are they the majority, absolutely not. But of course, you need to think that because you were told to.

How many pay no Federal Income Tax? Try connecting the dots.

Yeah, come to think of it.... Mormon's and Their Work Ethic..... Damn them to Hell...... :lmao:

:rlmao:

ah great... as if I don't already have enough problems trying to put out the fires I start myself...

everybody's gonna surely believe you're an incarnation of me...

I was not told, the facts stated, come from the government statistics at their web site.
I'm not talking about women who take advantage of the system. I'm talking about breaking up the family unit.. You MUST be single in order to get welfare. It did great harm to the family unit. It kept them in poverty for generations.

What have they passed?

There were over 1100 antichoice provisions introduced in 2011 and 900 antichoice provisions introduced so far in 2012. Legislators in 13 states have introduced 22 bills seeking to mandate that a woman obtain an ultrasound procedure before having an abortion. Of these, seven states are pursuing the state-rape vaginal probe variety. In addition, legislators in 13 states have sponsored right-wing "Personhood" type bills, too extreme even for the electorate of Mississippi, that could make both abortion and reproductive choices highly restricted.

Lest we think that the rhetoric around these bills might contain the damage to the GOP's standing amongst women, please note how Georgia state legislator Rep. Terry England compares women to cows and pigs on his farm in support of bill forcing women to carry even inviable fetuses to term and Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett justifies forced ultrasound bill by telling women to "just close your eyes."

I can assure you that women all over the country are paying close attention to the GOP "War on Women." Women know that the GOP victory in 2010, especially on the state level, was supposed to be about jobs, the economy, and containing government overreach. Instead, that GOP victory has translated into the worst assault on women's rights in a generation.

The Republican 'War on Women' Is Real - Chicago Tribune

Forum List

Back