Sean Hannity Visits the Minutemen Volunteers in Arizona

OCA said:
We take on their poor because that is what America has always sttod for, plain and simple. Remember the huge influx of immigrants at the beginning of the 20th century? All poor.

I think we all need to read the inscription on the statue of liberty again.

Now maybe you'll answer the real question that I asked!
WHY dosen't Mexico DO MORE for it's own country and people, when they have a lot of oil in their country?? That was the big question. I am well aware of the history of our country, thank you! :mad:

OCA said:
Big D you there? Do you know anything about the Latino gangs in L.A.? They were STARTED by Mexican-American CITIZENS BORN HERE! Think zoot suits, think 1930's. Don't buy into the lie being sold to you.

Think 2005.

Stephanie said:
Now maybe you'll answer the real question that I asked!
WHY dosen't Mexico DO MORE for it's own country and people, when they have a lot of oil in their country?? That was the big question. I am well aware of the history of our country, thank you! :mad:

Oooh I love it when you get mad! I don't know honestly, maybe they can institute a welfare system so they can have a country full of lazy fucks like we do here then maybe they won't come. Maybe they don't want all the oil profits going to American oil companies since currently mexico doesn't have the technology to get the oil out efficiently, yeah maybe thats it. :bj2:

archangel said:
Crips and Bloods...is this a test? If so they are African American heritage...not hispanic as you were refering to in your original comments!As for am I" Mark Fuhrman"...no and what pray tell was this all about? Also the Crips and Bloods are located all over the 50 states not limited to Los Angeles...
Anymore rediculous attempts at justification of allowing illegals to be granted amnesty? :lame2:

No more attempts but hey the president agres with me, let me know where the lame attempts were at though and while were at it why don't you foot this bill for the mass deportation.

Anyway you are going to blow off any attempt at debating you as ridiculous, I know your type. No argument, all fluff.

My arguments at allowing amnesty are well thought out and damn near bullet proof. Yours just bring about economic destruction, chew on that.

The facts are clear, illegals currently in country are vital to the economies of several western states. The only answer is amnesty to illegals already in country who have not broken a law, lawbreakers will be deported no questions asked. Now some people on here will say(in mocking voice) "they already have broken a law by entering illegally"....you'll just have to get over it. There is no way this country can handle a mass deportation both economically, logistically and manpower wise. It simply will never happen. So go on arguing your utopia, I prefer to stick to reality.

Also alot of this smacks of racism, lets crack down on the Cannucks also, or are they of White skin? Go ahead and flame but i'd kill to know the very first thought that enters some of your minds when you first see a Hispanic.

OCA said:
Also alot of this smacks of racism, lets crack down on the Cannucks also, or are they of White skin? Go ahead and flame but i'd kill to know the very first thought that enters some of your minds when you first see a Hispanic.

I have absolutely nothing against Hispanics, teaching their kids everyday. Can't think of one that is anything but polite and a joy to be around. Never had a problem with their parents either.

Still don't want the border 'open' to illegals, not the Canadian one either. Not the Ports on the coasts for Asians either, or Europeans for that matter, (if they decide that's something to try.)

OCA for those of us of very different mindset than a WJ, the racist card is a strawman.

Kathianne said:
I have absolutely nothing against Hispanics, teaching their kids everyday. Can't think of one that is anything but polite and a joy to be around. Never had a problem with their parents either.

Still don't want the border 'open' to illegals, not the Canadian one either. Not the Ports on the coasts for Asians either, or Europeans for that matter, (if they decide that's something to try.)

OCA for those of us of very different mindset than a WJ, the racist card is a strawman.

Well you weren't one of the ones I was thinking of lol. Fine, as i've stated before here many times i'm for closing the border also, but i'm for amnesty for those already here. It simply is not possible to boot them all in one fell swoop nor is it financially possible to do it over a period of time. Why not grant amnesty and add illegals already here to the tax base?

OCA said:
Well you weren't one of the ones I was thinking of lol. Fine, as i've stated before here many times i'm for closing the border also, but i'm for amnesty for those already here. It simply is not possible to boot them all in one fell swoop nor is it financially possible to do it over a period of time. Why not grant amnesty and add illegals already here to the tax base?

I'm not so sure about that, perhaps not ALL, but the problem causers:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...pr15,1,5184610.story?coll=la-headlines-nation

OCA said:
No more attempts but hey the president agres with me, let me know where the lame attempts were at though and while were at it why don't you foot this bill for the mass deportation.

Anyway you are going to blow off any attempt at debating you as ridiculous, I know your type. No argument, all fluff.

My arguments at allowing amnesty are well thought out and damn near bullet proof. Yours just bring about economic destruction, chew on that.

Thats very nice...the president agrees with you and his corporation buddies..
As for who should foot the bill for deportation...well lets see...maybe we should bill the Mexican government since they are aiding and abetting the illegal border crossings...as for "you know my type"...hardley,you use the race card...poor latinos,ie hispanics...lol...for your information my heritage goes back to the 1840's on my Dads mom's side...her family owned Spanish land grants south of Los Angeles,Ca....somehow they lost them when California became a state...I hold no grudge and ask for no favors...history is history...get over it Mexico lost the Texas and California wars..they will never have a claim to recover anymore then any other ancient ruling power...Rome is a prime example...they ruled for centuries then the whole system collapsed...now we are seeing a futile attempt in Europe to reclaim the Roman Empire...ie:The EU...lol..What you and our president are proposing is the ME(Mexican Empire) I don't think so...send em home and bill Presidente for life V.Fox...have a great day and enjoy my "Fluff" :read:

archangel said:
Thats very nice...the president agrees with you and his corporation buddies..
As for who should foot the bill for deportation...well lets see...maybe we should bill the Mexican government since they are aiding and abetting the illegal border crossings...as for "you know my type"...hardley,you use the race card...poor latinos,ie hispanics...lol...for your information my heritage goes back to the 1840's on my Dads mom's side...her family owned Spanish land grants south of Los Angeles,Ca....somehow they lost them when California became a state...I hold no grudge and ask for no favors...history is history...get over it Mexico lost the Texas and California wars..they will never have a claim to recover anymore then any other ancient ruling power...Rome is a prime example...they ruled for centuries then the whole system collapsed...now we are seeing a futile attempt in Europe to reclaim the Roman Empire...ie:The EU...lol..What you and our president are proposing is the ME(Mexican Empire) I don't think so...send em home and bill Presidente for life V.Fox...have a great day and enjoy my "Fluff" :read:

Oh well when amnesty happens(an eventuality) i'll expect that you'll be man enough to say I was right?

Another person who thinks Bush is only a corporate president, explains alot.

OCA said:
Oh well when amnesty happens(an eventuality) i'll expect that you'll be man enough to say I was right?

Question for you OCA. Did you read about earlier amnesties? Ignoring that, let's assume there is a new one, but the LAST. You do want it to be the last, right? Then what, for those crossing the borders? Minutemen? Will they be more legitamate in you eyes then? The US government doesn't seem inclined to spend what is needed, but what about afterwards?

Kathianne said:
Question for you OCA. Did you read about earlier amnesties? Ignoring that, let's assume there is a new one, but the LAST. You do want it to be the last, right? Then what, for those crossing the borders? Minutemen? Will they be more legitamate in you eyes then? The US government doesn't seem inclined to spend what is needed, but what about afterwards?

I have said before that after the amnesty seal the friggin borders, don't know how thats possible but somehow or another it needs to be done.

But the 1 undeniable fact is you cannot seal the borders first without amnesty coming first because if you think logically a mass deportation is just not possible. So you will have sealed up the border but still have illegals in country that you cannot ever get rid of, kind of illogical. Give em amnesty and be done with it.

OCA said:
I have said before that after the amnesty seal the friggin borders, don't know how thats possible but somehow or another it needs to be done.

But the 1 undeniable fact is you cannot seal the borders first without amnesty coming first because if you think logically a mass deportation is just not possible. So you will have sealed up the border but still have illegals in country that you cannot ever get rid of, kind of illogical. Give em amnesty and be done with it.

What can I say?

co·nun·drum ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-nndrm)
n.
A riddle in which a fanciful question is answered by a pun.
A paradoxical, insoluble, or difficult problem; a dilemma: “the conundrum, thus far unanswered, of achieving full employment without inflation” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).

OCA said:

I appreciate where you are coming from, after all, I live in CA, where you once lived.

However, is this not a slippery slope? These people are breaking the law, however, since you think our society benefits from them, let us grant them a mass pardon. I know they have not been convicted, however, it is the same thing, for you are essentially saying that: "even if they were convicted for their illegal entry into this country, it should be pardoned."

Where does this end? With just mexicans? What about cubans? What about russians? What about the chinese getting into Canada (yes, it happens h ere too)? Do you only grant clemency to those that you can pay a lesser wage to have your work done? If so, you are guilty of breaking the law.

Do I benefit from low cost labor on things such as, food? Yes, however, this work used to be done by WHITE americans before the influx of mexicans. To say that "no" white person would do this tyype of work is pure and only pure speculation. The mexicans came and BECAUSE they were illegal, accepted a LOWER wage than a LEGAL citizen would. So who do you think the farmers hired? Hmmm. Who?

The problem lies with not prosecuting the farmers, because of hte misconception that only "mexicans" will do this kind of work. This is absolute crap. If you don't believe me, read your history books. Grapes of Wrath maybe. The farmers should be prosecuted (made change here)

I do though know where you are coming from, however, you need to reconsider the thought process wherein we believe that no "white" person would do this kind of work. That is UNPROVEN. Again, please read recent history.

OCA said:

If amnesty happens which it probably will taking into consideration GW's push,
well that still does not make you or GW right! So you are looking for me to apologize and and cave in to your idealogy...sorry will not do...As for GW being a corporation president...yes that does explain alot...don't read into this I am not by any stretch of the imagination a liberal...but that does not mean I agree with the republican party agenda on all issues...I think you can call me a conservative independent! And if you stay current on issues in the news it has been put into place by the power of citizens arrests statues that we the citizens can and will make every effort to stop this madness...ie:The Sgt Haab case being dismissed as not prosecutable...just a little food for thought party guy! :thewave:

Forum List

Back