Sean Hannity Predicted Another Cain Accusation Yesterday

They want to remove Cain as a threat.

That you think Cain is a threat to anyone but himself is the funniest thing I've seen on a forum in a looooonnnnnggggg time.

:lol:

Having Cain as the nominee would guarantee an Obama victory. Sorry, but it wasn't the Dems that "sunk" Cain.

I think any Republican would have a reasonable chance of beating Obama.

Obama has the worst economic record since Jimmy Carter if not Herbert Hoover. Things are not going to get better within the next year.

And most people recognize that it isn't the Presidents fault. Keep dreaming if you think anyone but Romney has a chance of beating President Obama.

I don't think Obama's strategy changes much no matter who the GOP nominee is. He can't run on his record, so it's awful, so he has to play the class warfare card.

It's the Republicans that are constantly playing the "class warfare" card. The Dems play the "fairness" card. The class war is over. The millionaires won.

That you think Cain is a threat to anyone but himself is the funniest thing I've seen on a forum in a looooonnnnnggggg time.

:lol:

Having Cain as the nominee would guarantee an Obama victory. Sorry, but it wasn't the Dems that "sunk" Cain.

I think any Republican would have a reasonable chance of beating Obama.

Obama has the worst economic record since Jimmy Carter if not Herbert Hoover. Things are not going to get better within the next year.

And most people recognize that it isn't the Presidents fault. Keep dreaming if you think anyone but Romney has a chance of beating President Obama.

I don't know who "most people" are. Most people disapprove of his handling of the economy.

It doesn't matter whose "fault" it is. He ain't getting the job done.

Name me one job where you can blame all your problems on the guy who left three years ago, and had a better performance record than you had.

Not a one.

Doesn't happen.

The thing is, most people aren't thinking about this that much. We political junkies are, but most people aren't.

There's going to be a moment when they do, when they look at their busted 401K, their underwater mortgage, the fact uncle Bob hasn't been able to find a job in two years and is sleeping on your couch, and they are going to say to themselves "We really can do better."

Forum List

Back