Sean Hannity owned by Robert Gibbs

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
This video is priceless...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJE-pO9FapY]YouTube - Sean Hannity Owned by Robert Gibbs[/ame]

Sure, cuz it's so hard to own Sean Hannity. I actually picture YOU as him, just an extremist pissant on the other side.

In response to the post-debate analysis by Sean Hannity and a guest he had recently on his show, John Cleese composed the following ode.

An Ode to Sean Hannity

Aping urbanity
Oozing with vanity
Plump as a manatee
Faking humanity
Journalistic calamity
Intellectual inanity
Fox Noise insanity
You're a profanity
Hannity.

I love how he turned Hannity's own logic against him, and exposed his completely not credible source. I think what Hannity and Limbaugh, etc. do is so dangerous...we need a united country now more than ever, and all these guys seek to to is divide us.
During the conventions, my husband made the observation that many of the diehards on both sides look like they're supporting a football team or something. I think it's a great analogy...especially because folks on both sides would rather win and be liars than admit their side did anything wrong. Like when you KNOW your receiver stepped out of bounds, but you whine about how the refs always screw your team over. Blind fanaticism in regards to a football team is funny, but in relation to politics it's very, very dangerous.

I love how he turned Hannity's own logic against him, and exposed his completely not credible source. I think what Hannity and Limbaugh, etc. do is so dangerous...we need a united country now more than ever, and all these guys seek to to is divide us.
During the conventions, my husband made the observation that many of the diehards on both sides look like they're supporting a football team or something. I think it's a great analogy...especially because folks on both sides would rather win and be liars than admit their side did anything wrong. Like when you KNOW your receiver stepped out of bounds, but you whine about how the refs always screw your team over. Blind fanaticism in regards to a football team is funny, but in relation to politics it's very, very dangerous.

It more than just a great analogy, it's a perceptive observation of human nature and why people are so easily and happy to be manipulated.

That whole insane team group-think madness, which is exploited by both political parties, is ingrained into us as the way to be at a very early age.

This is one of the reasons I believe that group sports sponsored by edcuational institutions is actually a form of anti-education.

tWhat this sports oriented blather does is really tell children that NOT THINKING with you fellow team of NON-THINKERS the way one should be.

We're number one! We're number one! We're number one! We're number one! We're number one! We're number one! We're number one!

That pep rally mantra is designed to make people STOP thinking, folks. It isn't about team spirit, it's about turning us into happy tools.

That's exactly why that whole group think mindset is ingrained into us at an early age -- so that we are ready, willing and able to become tools for future manipulation.

Think I'm overstating this case?

Peruse the want ads and see how many advertisments ask if you're a "TEAM PLAYER".

Or better still, next time you interview for a job with a major corporation indicate that you aren't a TEAM PLAYER and see how quickly you're show the door.

Last edited:
I am disappointed. I was hoping he really got owned. he didnt

In response to the post-debate analysis by Sean Hannity and a guest he had recently on his show, John Cleese composed the following ode.

An Ode to Chriskirk

Aping urbanity
Oozing with vanity
Plump as a manatee
Faking humanity
Journalistic calamity
Intellectual inanity
Fox Noise insanity
You're a profanity
Hannity.

Fixed your typeo.

you call that getting owned? sitting on a board, propping up a guys book, starting yoru political career in a terrorists house is somehow the same as interviewing opposing viewpoints

:lol:

lame

New Topics

Forum List

Back