Sean Hannity - "Misinformer of the Year"

i like Sean Hannity...i find him much more moderate on his radio show similar to Bill O'reilly.

I dont always agree with his positions but I find him entertaining if nothing else.

i cant stand hannity but I WILL ADMIT that I enjoy listening to oreilly, miller, boortz and savage. yes, fun stuff.

i cant stand hannity but I WILL ADMIT that I enjoy listening to oreilly, miller, boortz and savage. yes, fun stuff.
i cant stand Savage
he goes off on nutty tangents
i'm convinced he's a closet lib trying to make conservatives look bad

:lol:

Hannity is kind of dumb, but you have to give him credit for bringing the Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers stories into the political discussion. Neither was enough to make me vote for McCain, who was just an awful candidate, but I'm glad I knew about these associations, and they would have been back page stories if Hannity hadn't talked about them everyday.

Hannity is kind of dumb, but you have to give him credit for bringing the Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers stories into the political discussion. Neither was enough to make me vote for McCain, who was just an awful candidate, but I'm glad I knew about these associations, and they would have been back page stories if Hannity hadn't talked about them everyday.
Too bad you didn't know about the rest of his associations - maybe John McCain might have seemed like a better choice. See the third list in this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-will-be-blackmailed-possibly-many-times.html

I really like thoughtful conservative columnists like George Will, Bill Kristol and especially Mark Steyn. I listened to a Paul Weyrich interview the other day and thought it was really interesting. I loved William Buckley and used to read The American Spectator. However, I can't stand conservative talk radio because I do think they spread a lot of misinformation, and a lot of it is just shrill hysteria. Oddly, Hannity is the one I dislike the least and is at least tolerable at times.

Give Jason Lewis a try sometime. He has a radio show out of Minnesota, but occasionally fills in for Rush. As a conservative Hannity is actually my least favorite. There are too many fawners on his radio program. When you call a radio program and the first thing out of your mouth is 'you're a great american' and start fawning over the host you lose a lot of credibility in my opinion.

I like Lewis because he is a true conservative with many libertartian characteristics as well. he makes the most logically based arguments I have heard from a conservative host. He spends almost as much time ripping on the right for the mistakes they have made as he does pounding leftist ideology.

I really like thoughtful conservative columnists like George Will, Bill Kristol and especially Mark Steyn. I listened to a Paul Weyrich interview the other day and thought it was really interesting. I loved William Buckley and used to read The American Spectator. However, I can't stand conservative talk radio because I do think they spread a lot of misinformation, and a lot of it is just shrill hysteria. Oddly, Hannity is the one I dislike the least and is at least tolerable at times.

I also enjoy reading the thoughts of thoughful conservatives.

I wish more people on this board who THOUGHT they were conservatives (but who are merely angry fools who understand nothing about this world OR about conservatism) would do the same.

media matters... 'nuff said

I love it. The very first post in this thread introduces a logical fallacy. It's not the messenger but the message. Remember? One attacks the messenger when one lacks the ability to attack the message. Nuff said!

I love it. The very first post in this thread introduces a logical fallacy. It's not the messenger but the message. Remember? One attacks the messenger when one lacks the ability to attack the message. Nuff said!

When the messenger is a known source of completely horseshit biased information, the message of opinion don't matter

Forum List

Back