sean hannity is such a sumbag, editing videos again, called out by stewart

When's Hannity going to have his "rare moment of honesty"??? :cool:
Uhm...how 'bout....neva?

Sean Hannity is a douchebag, nothing new there.
Basically.

I'll have to check over at Hannity....you probably get banned for even mentioning Stewart now. :lol::lol::lol:
Hey, did I ever tell you guys about how I got banned from there after my FIRST post?

Its like the CIA/FBI over there, you gotta wait 2 days to get "access" or "official permission" to join the board while they "vet" you.

HILARIOUS!!!

49izadw.gif

So what he did was good?
He's a media figure, who cares?

Funny how you fail to mention what Stewart said about Obama the other night: "you're done, dude!"

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well that is because Blu is every bit the Partisan Hack Hannity is, but I am sure you knew that.
blu?....nah, not so much!

rbean?....Oh hell yeah!

I can only hope that rbeans loved ones care enough to ensure that on a certain November tuesday evening coming up in 53 short days, that he is not alone and, has no access to guns, razor blades, ropes, ovens, tailpipes, or hoses, because that boy is gonna have a serious meltdown once Obama is officially deemed a lame duck, and just may decide to take himself out once and for all.

And as the fast aproaching pending doom of the liberal agenda comes to an end in 53 short days, all that the liberal loons have left is whining about some media figure.

Fuckin' lmao!

So he's a good guy, and we are evil loons for pointing out his lies?:eusa_eh:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!! :lol::lol:

Stewart pointing out someone ELSE for editing footage???? :lol::lol::lol:

The man is an expert is spinning stories...and he points at someone else doing it...thanks for the laugh.

The man is an expert is spinning stories...and he points at someone else doing it...thanks for the laugh.

Stewart is a comedy entertainer. I guess that bit is lost on you. So is Hannity, but in a different sort of way.:eusa_drool:

Stewart is a comedy entertainer. I guess that bit is lost on you. So is Hannity, but in a different sort of way.:eusa_drool:

Noo...that is not lost on me. I find it hilarious that Stewart points out what someone else does as something worthy of scorn, when he himself partakes of the exact same thing himself.
Look...I get it...Stewart has to do nightly Fox bashing...otherwise he would lose his audience.

Does anyone really expect Hannity to maintain journalistic standards?

Noo...that is not lost on me. I find it hilarious that Stewart points out what someone else does as something worthy of scorn, when he himself partakes of the exact same thing himself.
Look...I get it...Stewart has to do nightly Fox bashing...otherwise he would lose his audience.

No you obviously don't get it. The Daily Show is a spoof of the news. Hannity is supposedly commentating on the news. There is a big difference.

No you obviously don't get it. The Daily Show is a spoof of the news. Hannity is supposedly commentating on the news. There is a big difference.

Don't waste your breath. He obviously can't/doesn't want to see the difference.

MSNBC and their so called "JOURNALISTS" are race baiting, lying lil' pinheads. As we can all see by the following.....Yeah, i'm sure you liberal morons were pitching a bitch about the following:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QYoZGw95cQ]YouTube - MSNBC The network of Lying, Race Baiting, Liberal, Scumbags...[/ame]

Yeah, and thats why I don't watch Hannity. Sad thing is Jon seems to understand "his party" sucks but instead of dishing it out fully like he does to the Neocons he holds back, makes me a /sadpanda.

Forum List

Back