Sean Hannity: "I Want To See Obamas School Records. Something Is Hidden, Something Doesn't Add Up

If he wants to quiet the theories out there, he would just release them, all of them. What's the big deal?

Right.

Like when he released his BC and you nutters demanded the "long form?"

I wasn't even going on forums back then, so I really don't think I'm a "nutter." Lol. Anyhow, why doesn't he just release all of his paperwork? Why?

Why have you never asked for that paperwork from any other President?

Why?
Kindergarden records would have a copy of the original birth certificate. It is important to get a look at those records after a authoritative law enforcement agency , the Maricopa County Sheriff Office, found the long form to be a 100% forgery.

And of course the Maricopa County Sheriff's office found no such thing.
Oh yes they did.
Sorry, but asking for college transcripts and the like is NOT an unreasonable request to make of anyone. This is information that we ALL have to provide to our employers if requested.
G.W. Bush refused to release his...

Well, he should have too. That shouldn't be the norm. If the people want to see a politician's qualifications, then that politician should have to supply the documentation. ALL of them.
where is that in the Constitution?

The constitution has nothing to do with this. The Constitution is for the PEOPLE! Not the government. Duh.
The Constitution doesn't lay out the make-up of the gov't & the qualifications for running for office? ChrisL
It says you have to be a natural born Citizen, something Obama is not!

Right.

I wasn't even going on forums back then, so I really don't think I'm a "nutter." Lol. Anyhow, why doesn't he just release all of his paperwork? Why?

Why?
Kindergarden records would have a copy of the original birth certificate. It is important to get a look at those records after a authoritative law enforcement agency , the Maricopa County Sheriff Office, found the long form to be a 100% forgery.

Oh yes they did.

Well, he should have too. That shouldn't be the norm. If the people want to see a politician's qualifications, then that politician should have to supply the documentation. ALL of them.

The constitution has nothing to do with this. The Constitution is for the PEOPLE! Not the government. Duh.
The Constitution doesn't lay out the make-up of the gov't & the qualifications for running for office? ChrisL

The state of Hawaii confirmed that he was and they should know..That is something that even the fat-ass sheriff can't investigate because of privacy laws concerning state issued paper work and the concerning individual...

What exactly is it that you would like to learn from his school records?

If he wants to quiet the theories out there, he would just release them, all of them. What's the big deal?

Right.

Why?

A county sheriff?

Accusing the STATE of Hawaii?

Right.

Why?

Oh yes they did.

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Every American knows that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen.

Like this one.

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai‛i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital
records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama
was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement
or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”

Right.

Why?

Oh yes they did.

Well Stevie, then prove it.

Because right now you just appear to be just another lying Birther.

Or we could listen to what actual classmates and teachers of his say- you know ones who are in the yearbook with him- instead of some woman who has no proof she ever even met Barack Obama

070313_literaryjournal.jpg

His Basketball coach
"He was what I would call a ‘Basketball Jones,'" says Chris McLachlin '64 who coached the lanky teen during his senior year on the Varsity team. "That's a person who lives, eats, and sleeps with their basketball: they dribble it to school, they dribble it between classes, they shoot baskets on Middle Field during lunch. And Barry had that real love and passion for the game."

"Played forward, he was a smasher, driver, post-up, rebounder kind of guy. Also very good at one-on-one moves, very creative. He just loved the game, would play it 24/7 if he could. One of only a handful of kids I’ve ever coached in 38 years of coaching who would dribble his basketball around with him during school. First to arrive at practice, last one to leave."

Tony Peterson, Basketball Friend

There were only five black kids out of 1,600. I used to get to school early; I'd see Barry and he'd say: 'Let's go shoot some hoops' and we'd play pick-up basketball together. He was a bit chubby but far better than me. Rik, Barry and myself jockeyed around and talked casually, and realised that here we are, intelligent black men, and we could have some good conversations.

Barry was 14, younger than the other two. He was bright, Tony recalls, but not especially charismatic, so Tony was amazed later to see how magnetic his friend had become, watching him on TV. They talked about girls and about race. Would the white and Asian girls date them, those black boys? (They would.) Why was a young black man with a book perceived to be "acting white"? Would there ever be a black president of the United States? Not in their lifetime, they concluded. They couldn't imagine it.

Burt Heilbron, Classmate

"The Barry you saw back then, he was a little bit different ... not out in the limelight," said Burt Heilbron, another classmate, who is vice president of Hawaiian Agents Inc., a product warehousing and distribution company. "He was not outspoken, but always a very well-liked person at Punahou."

Bobby Titcomb, Classmate

His pals say he hasn't changed. "He's honest, he's truthful and he's always encouraged the better things in you," says Bobby Titcomb. "And you always go back to those people who water your plant, who water your garden."

Titcomb recalls when the two friends would take off by themselves into the Hawaiian forest. "We'd go hike up Peacock Flats and camp, just the two of us," he says. "We'd try to get away from everything. We'd basically live on nuts and whatever we could eat on the trail for two or three days. And we'd talk about how the world could be. We didn't say, Wouldn't it be great if we could drive this car or if I could own this house. It was, Don't you think the world should be more like this?"

I remember these puff pieces they put out when he was running. BTW, Frank Marshall Davis was considered to be Obama's father-figure. He was also gay and a communist. He was under investigation by a congressional house committee for UN-American activities..

Nice type of person for young Barry to be hanging around with, and his Grandparents didn't seem to mind it a bit.

And?

Birthers have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo

Even assuming that everything that you say about Davis is true- so what?
If you're from another country then it's easy to say so what. But if you're from this country it matters.

Part of the process of selecting a leader of this magnitude in this important position was thrown out of the window in Obama's case. His background was hidden and rumors about him ran rampant.

What total BS.

Nothing about Barack Obama's 'background' was hidden- anymore than Bush's or Clinton's background was hidden.

All of the rumors and lies and innuendo you have been spreading were available to Americans in the 2012 election- and they chose Barack Obama over Mitt Romney.

Voters rejected the Birther bullshit.

Why don't you bring up Birthers one more time. I haven't it heard from you enough yet.

Buddy, you're a hack. You really don't give a shit about the truth. That much is crystal clear.

Glad to bring up Birthers- they are idiots, who reject the Constitution and have nothing but lies, innuendo and speculation.

Like yourself.

Every President elected to office since the ratification of the US Constitution who were not grandfathered in, were born on US soil to two citizen PARENTS, except Arthur who burned his records and of course, 0bastard...

Ask any blowhard to explain this and you'll get crickets.

Every American knows that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen,
Not true.

Every American knows that any one born in the United States is a natural born citizen- (except those born to diplomats or invading armies)

Was Ted Cruz's father a diplomat or part of an invading army? If not he too is eligible.

Every President elected to office since the ratification of the US Constitution who were not grandfathered in, were born on US soil to two citizen PARENTS, except Arthur who burned his records and of course, 0bastard...

Every American knows that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen,
Not true.

Every American knows that any one born in the United States is a natural born citizen- (except those born to diplomats or invading armies)

Was Ted Cruz's father a diplomat or part of an invading army? If not he too is eligible.
Not true at all that anyone born on U.S. soil is a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.

I remember these puff pieces they put out when he was running. BTW, Frank Marshall Davis was considered to be Obama's father-figure. He was also gay and a communist. He was under investigation by a congressional house committee for UN-American activities..

Nice type of person for young Barry to be hanging around with, and his Grandparents didn't seem to mind it a bit.

And?

If you're from another country then it's easy to say so what. But if you're from this country it matters.

Part of the process of selecting a leader of this magnitude in this important position was thrown out of the window in Obama's case. His background was hidden and rumors about him ran rampant.

What total BS.

Nothing about Barack Obama's 'background' was hidden- anymore than Bush's or Clinton's background was hidden.

All of the rumors and lies and innuendo you have been spreading were available to Americans in the 2012 election- and they chose Barack Obama over Mitt Romney.

Why don't you bring up Birthers one more time. I haven't it heard from you enough yet.

Buddy, you're a hack. You really don't give a shit about the truth. That much is crystal clear.

Glad to bring up Birthers- they are idiots, who reject the Constitution and have nothing but lies, innuendo and speculation.

Like yourself.
Are you Truthmatters sock?

You sure sound like her.

And?

What total BS.

Like yourself.
Are you Truthmatters sock?

You sure sound like her.

Are you Steve_McGarret's sock- you sure sound like her.

Not true.

Not true at all that anyone born on U.S. soil is a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.

A completely nonsensical term.

There are two types of citizen's specified in the Consitution- naturalized and natural born.

Any American citizen who is not naturalized is a natural born citizen and per the Constitution eligible(if they meet the age and residency requirements too) to be President.

All indications are that Hannity was a special ed student in High School

Until he releases his records, we can only assume that it is true

You already assume that about everyone you're programmed to hate, but again the issue is the moonbat messiah, not Hannity.

Look

All indications are that Hannity was a special ed student

He never finished college, he has retarded views on history, science and politics and damn.....he looks retarded

What credibility should we give his views?

Lets see those transcripts Sean

Again bed wetter, Hannity isn't the issue. Furthermore Hannity has NO POLITICAL POWER OVER YOU< ME OR ANYONE ELSE.

Hannity can't raise your taxes, he can't enforce a regulation over you, he can't direct agents to spy on you, or audit you.

The moonbat messiah can, but you're worried about the guy on the radio because he compromises your programming and informs people with facts that embarrass you and your parasitic cult of personality.

Hannity is the issue
This thread is about him

Whether he is a special ed student has bearing on what he is demanding of the President of the United States. Our President has more important things to do than cater to the demands of a retard. Until Hannity provides transcripts proving he is not a retard, there is no reason to take his demands seriously
Yes, Sean Hannity is a retard, which fully qualifies him to be a talk radio host on wingnut AM radio.

Not true.

There are two types of citizen's specified in the Consitution- naturalized and natural born.

Any American citizen who is not naturalized is a natural born citizen and per the Constitution eligible(if they meet the age and residency requirements too) to be President.
They need to amend the constitution to include "able to obtain a Top Secret clearance through an extensive background investigation".

Not true.

They need to amend the constitution to include "able to obtain a Top Secret clearance through an extensive background investigation".

Man, why didn't the writers of the Constitution think to include that.......lol.

Get busy on that amendment

Not true.

Man, why didn't the writers of the Constitution think to include that.......lol.

Get busy on that amendment

I think it's a possibility. They don't need Obama's approval to amend the constitution.

Hillary started the rumors about Obama's foreign status. She must know something. Her spies are pretty damned good.
Actually the foreigner rumor started on Free Republic, but you knew that already.
Nope, didn't know that.

Prove it.
Fine, you post proof that Hillary started the birther rumor and on what date, and not gossip from anonymous sources, and I will post an earlier dated freeper post.

Hillary started the rumors about Obama's foreign status. She must know something. Her spies are pretty damned good.
Actually the foreigner rumor started on Free Republic, but you knew that already.
Nope, didn't know that.

Prove it.
Fine, you post proof that Hillary started the birther rumor and on what date, and not gossip from anonymous sources, and I will post an earlier dated freeper post.
Well, that's a trick question, because until Hillary presents proof of her accusation in official documents it amounts to pure gossip anyway. The sources will never be revealed.

Doesn't matter if you can find a freeper talking about it before hand. The first public announcement came from the Hillary campaign and was presented as speculative. It would be easier to prove that Mitt Romney doesn't pay his taxes after Harry Reid started the rumor on the floor of the Senate and figure the odds of that.

Birtherism Where it all began - Ben Smith and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Nope, didn't know that.

Prove it.
Well, that's a trick question, because until Hillary presents proof of her accusation in official documents it amounts to pure gossip anyway. The sources will never be revealed.

Doesn't matter if you can find a freeper talking about it before hand. The first public announcement came from the Hillary campaign and was presented as speculative. It would be easier to prove that Mitt Romney doesn't pay his taxes after Harry Reid started the rumor on the floor of the Senate and figure the odds of that.

Birtherism Where it all began - Ben Smith and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com
Not a trick question, but you gave a trick answer. You went from Hillary started the rumor to, in your link, an "anonymous email." So you have nothing that links anything to Hillary, but lets take the date for the first "anonymous email," April 2008. The freepers posted their birther attack on March 1, 2008

From your link:

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

Hillary Clinton supporters were not the first birthers - Obama Conspiracy Theories

The birther movement started at the right-wing Free Republic forum. Yes, Clinton supporters were early adopters of birther rumors, most of whom fell away after one of them found the newspaper announcements of Obama’s birth in Honolulu newspapers, but they didn’t originate them.

Forum List

Back