Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding is not Torture

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
As the title of the thread says, Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding isn't torture. This being 250 days later.

Sean Hannity Volunteers to Get Waterboarded -- Politics Daily

GRODIN: Would you consent to be waterboarded? We can waterboard you?

HANNITY: Sure.

GRODIN: Are you busy on Sunday?

HANNITY: I'll do it for charity. I'll let you do it. I'll do it for the troops' families.

We're waiting Sean.

Though in the meantime, you can use this guy as a basis:

BlueOregon: Trying to prove waterboarding isn't torture, right-wing radio jock tries it, and...

Whether or not he ever volunteers to get waterboarded is a side issue for those who enjoy hatin' on the guy.

The real issue is how on earth anybody could prove the negative.

Nah.

The problem you guys have is that nobody has ever proved that waterboarding IS "torture."

You can torture the meaning of the word "torture," I suppose, to try to squeeze your square-peg argument into the round hole of reality, but THAT (ironically) would only support the contention that one is not assured of a truthful answer given via torture. :cool:

You following this camera guy?

Whether or not he ever volunteers to get waterboarded is a side issue for those who enjoy hatin' on the guy.

Nah.

The problem you guys have is that nobody has ever proved that waterboarding IS "torture."

You can torture the meaning of the word "torture," I suppose, to try to squeeze your square-peg argument into the round hole of reality, but THAT (ironically) would only support the contention that one is not assured of a truthful answer given via torture. :cool:

So basically you just typed up a bunch of bullshit and decided to post it? :confused:

Fact: Sean Hannity said Waterboarding is not Torture.

Fact: Sean Hannity said he would be waterboarded for not only charity but the troops.

Fact: 250 days later, Sean Hannity has not been waterboarded.

Fact: Any right wing person in the media who has taken the challenge has admitted it's torture.

Now I'm using facts, you're using bullshit, which one is going to stand above the other?

I always think about the young children of service people lost that were watching Sean make that promise only to find that sean was lying to them......what a cruel joke.

I bet Liability would agree with Mancow about three seconds into it if he ever had the balls to do more than post trite bullshit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUkj9pjx3H0[/ame]

Nah.

you were rejected & banned by the hannity crew. you obligation to the liar & hyprocrite is no longer needed.

Dogbert wants someone to prove a negative? LMFAO!

Again, the second winger to enter this thread attacks me instead of addressing the topic. Nice trend we have going here. However, looking at the topic title, this is about Sean Hannity. And since Dogbert is not Sean Hannity, you're posting in the wrong place. :cool:

hannity is not gonna do anything....but run his fucking mouth....

great hero for the right....just what they worship ..an empty vessel that makes the most noise

I stopped watching these wealthy nitwits a while back. In my opinion: the triad Hannity--Beck--O'Reilly are showmen, vessels of entertainment, in some cases more worried about having the government take some of their millions and give it to some socialized program.
There are so many other reasons, I am not going to get into them and ruin the rest of my day on these, what I call, 'Fox Freaks'. I am Fox Free, an love it. That's my opinion.

• Thanks
Reactions: B94
Al Gore hasn't proved his bull shit is true either. I'd like to see both of them pony up to see who was closer to the truth.

Again, I don't see Al Gore anywhere in the title. Why it is people who lean politically to the right have a problem staying on the topic alone? While I'm glad you would like to see them pony up, there are plenty of threads in the environment section where you can talk about your dislike for Al Gore.

Dogbert wants someone to prove a negative? LMFAO!

Again, the second winger to enter this thread attacks me instead of addressing the topic. Nice trend we have going here. However, looking at the topic title, this is about Sean Hannity. And since Dogbert is not Sean Hannity, you're posting in the wrong place. :cool:
:lol: The topic can't be addressed as it is not possible to prove a negative.

:lol:

Nah.

So basically you just typed up a bunch of bullshit and decided to post it? :confused:

Not at all. Obviously, ^ that's your trademark. I don't infringe on trademarks.

Fact: Sean Hannity said Waterboarding is not Torture.

Fact: ^ that is a DENIAL of the claim that it IS torture made by lightweight mental midgets like you.

Fact: Sean Hannity said he would be waterboarded for not only charity but the troops.

A "fact" I never disputed and about which I couldn't give a crap.

Fact: 250 days later, Sean Hannity has not been waterboarded.

Yeah. And?

Fact: Any right wing person in the media who has taken the challenge has admitted it's torture.

Nobody can "admit" it. They can come to a conclusion -- possibly at odds with what they felt before. But that's a different animal. The FACT is that you giving the label to it doesn't make it so.

Now I'm using facts, you're using bullshit, which one is going to stand above the other?

No, dogdirt. As usual, you are mouthing a bunch of hyperbole to formulate your polemic which IS the bullshit.

The FACT is you are calling on Hannity or others to prove a negative. And that is bullshit.

I DENY the contention you make and others make that waterboarding is torture. I thus put you to YOUR proof, nitwit. Assume your burden. Don't tell me that it makes you gag and it simulates the sensation of drowning. Prove that it is torture.

You won't because you can't. You remain a lightweight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back