Sean Hannity has a Job to do!

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
You folks that follow fox news are fools. Fox News has no want or desire in helping you. They are just controlled opposition.

The sad fact of the matter is "we the people" are "on our own"

No one is coming to help us.

To many take the happy faces on the TV sets as fact, while they are just doing what the good germans did, just doing there jobs. Which is selling out their nation for a pay check and a promise.

I wish people would grow up and understand we live in the world.

What does this rant have to do with Sean Hannity?

Is there anyone forcing you to watch any source of media?

Stop being gay. I don't know if you can, I don't know if you can see.

NO you can't see, you are an angel dammed.

Enjoy.

Perhaps you really don't understand the world. if that is the case, I truly feel sorry for you...because you are a "DESTROYER"

You will help destroy all you say you love. And you won't understand any of it.

BLAH BLAH BLAH! Drink deep! Enjoy.

Last edited:

No shit. Prominent GOP balls aren't going to wash themselves.

Understand the game! We are on our own.

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley

We have been sold out an abused. We are on our own. Do you know what that means.....?

Stop being gay. I don't know if you can, I don't know if you can see.

NO you can't see, you are an angel dammed.

Enjoy.

Perhaps you really don't understand the world. if that is the case, I truly feel sorry for you...because you are a "DESTROYER"

You will help destroy all you say you love. And you won't understand any of it.

BLAH BLAH BLAH! Drink deep! Enjoy.

Cant get rid of me that easily. If you cant deal with facts, then what makes you think you can accomplish anything?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t1_6wOIzag&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Sean Hannity get put in his place - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t1_6wOIzag&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Sean Hannity get put in his place - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

No need to watch. Just seeing that Oblowmemen and the dyke is enough to not watch it. Where's Obie these days? :lol:

Without even watching my guess is that Hannity isn't even there so how do you put an invisible person in their place. Oh wait, Libs do it by proxy all the time. Why have a person there to defend themselves? As to Hannity...another drone anyway.

Last edited:
marty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love love love sean.

Last edited:

Understand the game! We are on our own.

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley

We have been sold out an abused. We are on our own. Do you know what that means.....?

So what you and ms quigley really mean is that everyone should agree with you.

That's your job, asswipe.

I love Warrior's one liners. You should write comedy. Keep them coming. Not only are they spot on... they are hilarious and make the point to boot! :eusa_angel:

OK toss up. Newt Gingrich or our Warrior for the new White House Press Secretary?

I go with Warrior. Only if I can be in charge of the cage matches like "Warrior vs Anderson Cooper".

:lol:

Oh please that would be heaven!

Warrior forgive me. I had a moment there. :eusa_angel:

I love Warrior's one liners. You should write comedy. Keep them coming. Not only are they spot on... they are hilarious and make the point to boot! :eusa_angel:

OK toss up. Newt Gingrich or our Warrior for the new White House Press Secretary?

I go with Warrior. Only if I can be in charge of the cage matches like "Warrior vs Anderson Cooper".

:lol:

Oh please that would be heaven!

Warrior forgive me. I had a moment there. :eusa_angel:

Hands down, Warrior. Witty, to the point and all in less than 10 words. I've grown to appreciate the guy.

So says one of the top 5 Obama fluffers on the site. :eusa_clap:

You say this from experience.

Well done.

Holy crap.

Someone needs to explain what the hell this thread is about.

It's about FArt 15s favorite hobby.......ball washing. :cool:

I love butthurt responses to a four month old post of mine.

How's is going today, fellas? Just as bad as everyday has been for your the last few weeks, I assume.

Have you checked the polls yet today?

Don't worry, I'm sure the University of Colorado will save you.

I love butthurt responses to a four month old post of mine.

That's what your posts rate - a four month old response. Sometimes longer. Sometimes, no response at all.

You're an irrelevant cocksucker.

Who's that faggot in your avatar, BTW ?

You into men in baseball uniforms ?

Of course you are - dicksucker.

Forum List

Back