Sean Hannity Flips On Immigration Reform, Now Supports Pathway To Citizenship

btw, since when did Sean "I look like Nathan Lane" Hannity become relevant?

The #1 rated cable news station (that makes them the mainstream media, by definition) gives him 60 minutes of prime time, 5 nights a week.

That makes him relevant. It also makes him a spokesperson for the Right.

yeah and Bill Maher, Mikey Moore, is the spokesman for the left..

The #1 rated cable news station (that makes them the mainstream media, by definition) gives him 60 minutes of prime time, 5 nights a week.

yeah and Bill Maher, Mikey Moore, is the spokesman for the left..

Mike Moore doesn't have a TV show, dumbass.

Bill Maher has a weekly show that you have to buy in order to see, dumbass.

Abandoning long-held positions and flip-flipping are, apparently, conservative values. :lol:

I call it "Changing my mind". I may have been against something, but after learning more about it i CHANGED MY MIND about it. Means the same thing as Flipping......something everyone does at some time.

Being able to change one's mind in the face of objective evidence, Syntha, is a facet of critical thinking.

Abandoning long-held positions and flip-flipping are, apparently, conservative values. :lol:

I call it "Changing my mind". I may have been against something, but after learning more about it i CHANGED MY MIND about it. Means the same thing as Flipping......something everyone does at some time.

I have done it too. Gay marriage. Opposed now support. I call it learning and being open to change. Isn't that the progressive way? :D

I wonder if that was a bad thing in the world of Synth?

If the moderate mainstream republicans agree with democrats they are certainly not moderate. They are just leftists who won't admit it.

America - just because we have to call the landmass something.

no, little moron... it is you who is a wacko and does not share the values of most of the country.

and the fact that you're both extraordinarily ignorant and a liar just exacerbates your problems.

In that I have to agree with you. I do not share the same values as the new Americans. We should really change the name of the country to something more fitting, obamaland, for a clean break with the old values. The country has changed, it no longer has it's traditional values, nor its traditional integrity or honesty. That America is gone. Now we have changing demographics, a changing culture, a changing country. Time to get with the new program and the new obamamerica (another suggestion).

I'm not a liar except to the new obamericans to whom the truth is the worst lie ever told.

Can an American be a traitor to obamamerica? Don't we have to take an oath of allegiance or something?

Your fear of change and diversity is consistent with conservative authoritarianism.

The fact is, of course, that traditional American values are realizing greater expression today than at any time in this great Nation’s history.

no, little moron... it is you who is a wacko and does not share the values of most of the country.

and the fact that you're both extraordinarily ignorant and a liar just exacerbates your problems.

In that I have to agree with you. I do not share the same values as the new Americans. We should really change the name of the country to something more fitting, obamaland, for a clean break with the old values. The country has changed, it no longer has it's traditional values, nor its traditional integrity or honesty. That America is gone. Now we have changing demographics, a changing culture, a changing country. Time to get with the new program and the new obamamerica (another suggestion).

I'm not a liar except to the new obamericans to whom the truth is the worst lie ever told.

Can an American be a traitor to obamamerica? Don't we have to take an oath of allegiance or something?

Your fear of change and diversity is consistent with conservative authoritarianism.

The fact is, of course, that traditional American values are realizing greater expression today than at any time in this great Nation’s history.

omg...where do you come up this bs:lol:

Jones, in this case, has correctly counseled Steph who doesn't get it. Nothing new.

Sean Hannity Flips On Immigration Reform, Now Supports Pathway To Citizenship

One day after the GOP suffered a crushing presidential defeat that spotlighted the party's unpopularity with Latino voters, Fox News star Sean Hannity announced that his position on undocumented immigrants had "evolved" and that he now supports a pathway to citizenship.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Are you for amnesty? If so, why?

Talk to Hannitty and Boehner and Rice, who apparently are, driveby.

This is over.

Remember folks, only liberals, Democrats, commies can EVOLVE or apologize and mean it from the heart.

LOL!!! Hannity has no heart. As far as evolving, the timing is quite convenient, doncha think? It's the evolution of a bully that just got kicked in the teeth. Gimme a break!

Yep, they might as well give Amnesty now with almost 8% unemployment..

sounds like a wonderful plan...

No, it makes him a high rated, popular talking head NOT a spokesperson for the right.

Forum List

Back